Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date (10011 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Tgirl4real(f): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I said I didn't c any presentation and somebody is telling me to wear glasses.

I saw another moniker complaining of d same thing too.
Well, if we the audience can't follow d debate now, I wonder when its appropriate for us to do so.

(I even told a friend to view this. Had to concot an xplanation for her)
Una welldone.
*exists*

Awww...sorry dear.

I posted a link in the chat room. The thread is also stickied.

Thanks baby for the link.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Pataki: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ok. Send it to me. cheesy
I have managed to scribble down something. Sent it to you right now. cheesy
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Tgirl4real(f): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pataki:
I have managed to scribble down something. Sent it to you right now. cheesy

Great! Datz my boi!tongue

Lol.

Waiting...just reply any of the mails I sent earlier. smiley
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Pataki: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Great! Datz my boi!tongue

Lol.

Waiting...just reply any of the mails I sent earlier. smiley
LOL!

Why did you hide my comment na? You should also hide the comment of that your garrulous judge.

It is rather silly that he is here rambling about the debaters.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by coogar: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2013
luvable sam: I don't think ileobatojo(if dats d name) would make a good judge...she is very rude, Obnoxious, mean n wud make a terrible judge cos she is baised.....As she is in favour of a certain gender,she would never see anything good in what a contestant that writes in favor of the other gender on the topic 'Abuse' .

she would never be fair....my view

Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by luxanne(f): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Lerrie John: Well done presentation contestant 9. But why is the phrase "spare the rod and spoil the child" understood to reflect only physical abuse? I like that contestants 7 and 8 talked about discipline. I think that's the whole point. Discipline, correct or not...just my opinion!

Correct!

Saw that too, had to tell myself, they were all exaggerating that phrase. Any parents who gets violently aggressive with their kid in the name of discipline isn't sane.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123: Oyinbo repete........................................... undecided

Were you referring to the debates or my comment? angry
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Tgirl4real(f): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne:

Any parents who gets violently aggressive with their kid in the name of discipline isn't sane.

I agree with this.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Were you referring to the debates or my comment? angry
I think she was referring to moi.

Baby123. Thanks for the link. Went tru it now.
It xplained the why.
Thanks.

Tgal and co, una welldone!

Why r pple hurling insult on d judges?
Why didn't they complain since.
Its not healthy abeg o.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Sagamite(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

It xplained the why.
Thanks.

Its not healthy abeg o.

She is lucky then.

I was going to bend her over, put her on my laps and slap her bum.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Tgirl4real(f): 12:41am On Nov 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

It xplained the why.
Thanks.

Its not healthy abeg o.

My dear, I tire. This thread has been up for more than 2 weeks.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Tgirl4real(f): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2013
Peoples, it was nice having u guys around. I'm going to sleep.

Results would be announced before the day ends today.

Good night. smiley
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by DesChyko1(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2013
Any parent who is being violent (or aggressive) with his/her kid[s] in the name of discipline is not sane.

Hope the judges have the insight as to how to check the quality of the grammar.. It's gonna be tough.

That being said, reading articles as long as that over and over is no easy task. Not to talk of putting it together.. Leave the judges to do their work without back-bites. And much kudos to the Contestants who put the articles together. I know how terribly stressful it is, but you did it.
The best is saved for the organisers. Hope you get enough sleep tomorrow.. Ciao..
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by baby124: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

It xplained the why.
Thanks.

Its not healthy abeg o.
YPP those who their hands are clean will never tremble. I was not referring to you. Awon ala'alo ni mo n bawi.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Sapphiredamsel(f): 1:41am On Nov 16, 2013
My God! Why would anyone want to put a victim of DV as being the guilty party? Surely, the abuser is just a confused fellow, who,more often than not, had a very troubled childhood. Then why take it out on someone else. Surely, the abused is not to blamed. You all should check out stelladimikokorkus blog for her three posts on DV. So, I am against the topic that the abused is to blame

Just my two kobo ooo, at least that's what this thread is for.

Tmama, e ku ise oluwa. Kudos for a job well done. Eyin debaters, this is going to be a swell of a competition, good luck
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by luxanne(f): 1:44am On Nov 16, 2013

Hope the judges have the insight as to on how to check the quality of the their grammar ?(and punctuations)because it's gonna be tough.

That being said, reading articles as long as that over and over is no easy task. , Not to talk talk more of putting it them together.. Leave the judges to do their work without back-bites sentiments, and much kudos to the Contestants who put the for putting their articles together. I know how terribly stressful it this is, but you did it.
The best is saved for the organisers. Hope you all get enough sleep tomorrow.. Ciao..

It's gonna be difficult really, got tired correcting grammatical blunders myself.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne:

It's gonna be difficult really, got tired correcting grammatical blunders myself.

Smart as always
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne:

must u ridicule him becos u wan 2 Mk sm silly corrections? undecided

Do not quote me, I use Baba God beg u.

1 Like

Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 16, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

Hope the judges have the insight as to how to check the quality of the grammar.. It's gonna be tough.

That being said, reading articles as long as that over and over is no easy task. Not to talk of putting it together.. Leave the judges to do their work without back-bites. And much kudos to the Contestants who put the articles together. I know how terribly stressful it is, but you did it.
The best is saved for the organisers. Hope you get enough sleep tomorrow.. Ciao..
smart folks over look errors. Next time try to correct d mistakes only and ignore d errors
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 16, 2013
ighoosagie: must u ridicule him becos u wan 2 Mk silly corrections? undecided

Do not quote me, I use Baba God beg u.

After you find trouble finish, you come dey run.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 16, 2013
teeo:

The same one you stepped out from.
okay, stop vexing .

My humble servant cool
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 16, 2013
ighoosagie: okay, stop vexing .

My humble servant cool

Eya, it's pretty obvious that the cheap weed you smoke is doing your body a whole lot of damage. Go to bed asap, don't want a casualty around here.
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 16, 2013
teeo:

Eya, it's pretty obvious that the cheap weed you smoke is doing your body a whole lot of damage. Go to bed asap, don't want a casualty around here.
wen I was a little child; my mum wud always tell me to say God bless u to anyone that course at me. I wud ve loved 2 say that to u right now, but it wud b inconsequential for me asking God to bless a dead man.

Instead let me say "God resurrect u" cool
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 16, 2013
ighoosagie: wen I was a little child; my mum wud always tell me to say God bless u to anyone that course at me. I wud ve loved 2 say that to u right now, but it wud b inconsequential for me asking God to bless a dead man.

Instead let me say "God resurrect u" cool

Awh, mummy's boy .
Re: Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

grin

@ topic, interesting proceedings so far. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death / How To Tackle Naysayers / How Do I Fatten My Toddler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.