Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You (7133 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by kaaz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
Am in a relationship with a woman 10 years older than me this woman rise me up from grass to grace and she gives me whatever i need even before i asked. At the begining of this relationship we both agree that the relationship we both having together is not gonna need to anything as i have my fiance in another country, so as times goes on this woman started having feelings in me that she wanted to marry me but she never told me that. Now that am ready to settle dawn with me fiance. She find it difficult to let me go.

PLEASE ADVICE
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by sistawoman: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
Yes i can. My husband is 9 years 8 months older than me and we get along great.
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by sayhi2ay(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2008
so basically, you are just using the woman to fulfill your basic needs at the moment?
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by kaaz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
kaaz:

Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2008
not even if he was the last man on earth
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by sistajay(f): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ten years older or ten years younger makes no difference to me.
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by A40(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hell yeah if she looks anything thing like Demi Moore or Kim Kardashian's Mom
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by iice(f): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2008
kaaz:

Am in a relationship with a woman 10 years older than me this woman rise me up from grass to grace and she gives me whatever i need even before i asked. At the begining of this relationship we both agree that the relationship we both having together is not going to need to anything as i have my fiance in another country, so as times goes on this woman started having feelings in me that she wanted to marry me but she never told me that. Now that am ready to settle dawn with me fiance. She find it difficult to let me go.

PLEASE ADVICE

This never occurred to you in all this time you were dating both women?
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by sweetcoint(f): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ topic:
y not!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
Translation: Your a golddigger who has had his feel. If this were a woman some of the NL men would have crawled out of the woodworks and started insulting her.
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by franko2: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ol boy, marry the one wey u feel say better pass inside both! I have dated older women, theres absoluta no difference between them older n younger, except that older babe is much less pretentious (no be for Naija sha!).

I can imagine it different in Naija sha. Because, we are so full of games n politics in naij,
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by pureminded: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
Op: I can't
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by adaphik(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2009
Look, age is not an issue, if u ask me. but if were not satisfied with the older woman, y didnt u leave her since. u just dey enjoy the money. My frnd u should have left her since, and struggled like a man. You can marry two wives. No Nigerian law is against that.
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by THEAMAKA1: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
if the love is there, why not?
its easier for a lady to do so than a man though. tongue
but there is a limit, but 10 years doesnt seem like too much.
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by mamagee3(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2009
My husband is 8years older than me but it's okay with me
Age is not everything but only a number
It doesn't mean one should marry someone old enough to be her father
. grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by coolier(f): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
For a female it's no big deal but when one is male and is thinking of marrying a female 10 years older, then the doubts set in.
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by Phlota(f): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
coolier; i agree wit u. its ok if d guy is lyk sm 10 yrs older. its no big deal
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by MyHonour(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
Females age way faster than men. That is a fact. 10 yrs, she go soon enter menopause when u still dey active,
and you will have to start hunting for younger chics. I cannot even marry a woman of my age sef.
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by megacity: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
I can marry someone 20yrs older than me. age is just a number
Re: Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You by tRoOE(f): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2009
Yes I can, dnt c d big deal in it undecided
Wat matters is d flow between us, d connection kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Girls/ladies On Nairaland.... / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.