Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? (31432 Views)

How Not To End Up Unemployed / Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally / What Do Women Do With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by OluomoChampion(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
DJurry: There's a popular saying that money makes the world go round. Sure it does!
This tells us that money is so important in the areas in which it works. In short, it makes our lives better.

But Are You Getting Enough Of It?

If you work for someone and you answered YES to this, there's a problem.
No matter how much you earn, you're still not earning your true worth!

You're Making Your Boss Richer!

Yes, you are. You only earn a 'fraction' of the wealth you help your boss create! And your precious energy and time is used to earn this little.
I do not say working for someone is bad. I do not say enjoying your work is bad. But minding your boss' business keeps you from earning your worth!

How To Earn Your Worth.

If you're in a job or a job seeker, note this: "A job is a short-term solution to a long-term problem" -> Robert Kiyosaki.
What I mean by this is that you cannot be in a job forever and the promise of a stable pension after retirement is more of a lie!

To earn the wealth you most deserve through your efforts, you must be your own boss first. You must own your own business.

A Business Opportunity!

I'm here to introduce you to an easy & legal 'way' to start being your own boss, earning your worth and securing your financial future.

To know what I have for you, all you need do is put down your 'email address' so I can forward it. [Only honest, determined people in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu & Port-Harcourt].
I'll also send to you a FREE e-book about wealth written by a world-class author, Napoleon Hill.

PLEASE NOTE...
*This is for a 'short' time only for I can only work with a certain number of people...
*This is NOT a get-rich-quick thing! It's as genuine as every business you know...
Thanks bro!
Oluwarotimikolawole@ymail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
OluomoChampion:
Thanks bro!
Oluwarotimikolawole@ymail.com
Welcome. Business details sent to you. Expecting your reply..
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Alkidam(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alkidam@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
sijuwade2003@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Tundenoni(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
GNLD! People empowering people......u tink sey we no go knw?
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tundenoni: GNLD! People empowering people......u tink sey we no go knw?
@Tunde. This is not about GNLD. Think before posting.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tectono: nnngroup@yahoo.com
Details sent to you. Expecting your reply..
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
sejour: sijuwade2003@yahoo.com
Business info sent. Expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alkidam: Alkidam@yahoo.com
Details sent to you. Expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by shegzy4luv(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
segzy19890@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by addictiv(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
coseke131@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2013
shegzy4luv: segzy19890@yahoo.com thanks
Details sent to you. Expecting your reply..
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2013
addictiv: coseke131@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by addictiv(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2013
DJurry:
Pls I did not get it. Resend or send to onuhmeyur@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2013
addictiv:
Pls I did not get it. Resend or send to onuhmeyur@yahoo.com thanks
You're welcome. I've just sent it to this email. If you don't see it, remember to check your spam box. It will be there.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2013
vvictorious27@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2013
Victorieuse: vvictorious27@gmail.com
Business details sent. Expecting your reply..
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by luv4real(f): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jbee.luv@gmail.com, tanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
luv4real: Jbee.luv@gmail.com, tanks
Welcome. Sent to you JB. Expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2013
@all. If you can't find my message in your inbox, check your spam box. It'll be there.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
kingstanley033@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by smithboela(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Olerikoleri@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by LaurelP(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ononogbusimon@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
kingstanley: kingstanley033@gmail.com
Sent to you. Expecting your reply Stan.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
LaurelP: Ononogbusimon@yahoo.com
Business details sent. Expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
smithboela: Olerikoleri@gmail.com
Details sent. Expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
reski4real@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Reski: reski4real@yahoo.com
Sent to you. Expecting your reply..
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Booty4me: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
franklin2system@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline / Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.