Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics (2090 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… / Verifiable Facts About Anambra State / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by overhyped: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Prof Pat Utomi's thought about the November 16th election in Anambra state. The revered prof just posted this status on his facebook page.

Please stay away from this thread if you an ethnic bigot. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/Utomi?ref=br_tf

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
notice that he completely ignored Obiano!
well, the prof has spoken. cheesy cool
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
word, word, words of wisdom Prof. blame the greedy adaobi
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by saintvc(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
He knows nothing of anambra politics
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
saintvc: He knows nothing of anambra politics

what is there to know other than that adaobi wants to initiate a political dynasty at the expense of ndigbo in anambra state?
the prof read the tea leaves accurately and decided to poopoo it completely
sai ngige or ifeanyi uba! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by manny4life(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm sure Peter Obi is happy at what he has reduced APGA and Anambra to, this is woeful. The prof was right, the Anambra leaders actions depicts shamelessness and lack of regard. At this point, I will stick with Ifeanyi Ubah, he isn't the best, but he's better than Ngige.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
manny4life: I'm sure Peter Obi is happy at what he has reduced APGA and Anambra to, this is woeful. The prof was right, the Anambra leaders actions depicts shamelessness and lack of regard. At this point, I will stick with Ifeanyi Ubah, he isn't the best, but he's better than Ngige.
Ifeanyi Ubah better than Ngige? lwkm grin
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Ifeanyi Ubah better than Ngige? lwkm grin

at least ifeanyi uba is his own man.
that should count for something
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
re@lchange:

at least ifeanyi uba is his own man.
that should count for something
well, you have a point, I really don't have any problems with him except his manifesto is 50% football
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by gbanikiti(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Waiting for Pat Utomi to be called an EFULEFU by some clannish dolts. grin
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Who is Pat Utomi?

He should go bring out Delta state which Iboris has ran aground. Who knows how much APC gave him to write this trash.

What does the 'prof' has to say about the 15milliom dollars belonging to Delta state that was stolen by Ibori/Uduaghan..

If there is anything Pat's state should learn good governance, accountability, etc from Anambra..

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
^
look at a task force tout challenging a world renowned Prof, wonders shall never end
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
^

I don't have your time, you are definitely a boy eating from here mother's pot..

Go get a life. You are jobless. Very soon my son will be the one replying your ranting. Agadi ekwe nkagrin
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by saintvc(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Prof like soyinka and utomi end up humiliating themselves by interfering in politics.

They should keep off politics
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by alex101(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
This so called "professor" should start by telling us where he's based. Is he based anywhere in Igboland or Lagos? Some of these foo!s who keep making stup!d statements regarding Igboland should start by relocating to Igboland. The reason why we have criminals like Orji, Peter Obi & co is because those who claim to have integrity like this Utomi (and the yoruba-woman-marrying Emeka Ayaoku, Professor Ben Nwabueze) live in another man's land. Are there men from other ethnicity, of thesame statue, living in Igboland? The answer is an emphatic NONE.

Like the say: nature abhors vacuum! APGA all the way till we get it right cool.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Peter Obi couldn't give you a decent job other than task force for all these dirty job you are doing for him online smh.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
alex101: This so called "professor" should start by telling us where he's based. Is he based anywhere in Igboland or Lagos? Some of these foo!s who keep making stup!d statements regarding Igboland should start by relocating to Igboland. The reason why we have criminals like Orji, Peter Obi & co is because those who claim to have integrity like this Utomi (and the yoruba-woman-marrying Emeka Ayaoku, Professor Ben Nwabueze) live in another man's land. Are there men from other ethnicity, of thesame statue, living in Igboland? The answer is an emphatic NONE.

That is the point the same foolish prof that left Delta state to rot in the hands of thugs as Ibori and Uduaghan. The clownish prof should start by wading into Delta state which has been ran into the drains.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: Peter Obi couldn't give you a decent job other than task force for all these dirty job you are doing for him online smh.

Okpo! lmao..

If you must not am with federal civil service not even with state civil service. Go get a life, you are aging but still living in your poor mother's house. Isi aba okpu..
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
alex101: This so called "professor" should start by telling us where he's based. Is he based anywhere in Igboland or Lagos? Some of these foo!s who keep making stup!d statements regarding Igboland should start by relocating to Igboland. The reason why we have criminals like Orji, Peter Obi & co is because those who claim to have integrity like this Utomi (and the yoruba-woman-marrying Emeka Ayaoku, Professor Ben Nwabueze) live in another man's land. Are there men from other ethnicity, of thesame statue, living in Igboland? The answer is an emphatic NONE.

you want them to come back and get kidnapped? Most igbo leaders live in Enugu, many of them left because of kidnapping, we will never get it right with Peter Obi's APGA.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
grin grin grin
Federal civil service as what? No be only Federal civil service. lmao. You exposed yourself today, I clearly know you are in the task force. maybe you are the commander of ndi mpiawazu Peter Obi grin

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by gbanikiti(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
See the clannish dolts representing on the thread already. LOL! grin
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
You are dying slowly boy, you need a job..

You are on NL 24/7. No decent person spends such time rotting away. You must be one of these area marauders.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by ik4life: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Labour party ebe esere mmadu remember he is not the best but he have something new to add.let us support them ifeanyi ubah/emeka eze
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by alex101(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you want them to come back and get kidnapped? Most igbo leaders live in Enugu, many of them left because of kidnapping, we will never get it right with Peter Obi's APGA.
My brother, that is why I stated earlier that "nature abhors vacuum". When you leave your land, criminals will take over. We're all guilty of this (myself included). That's why I am embarking on this philosophy of: think home mentality.

The menace of kidnappings will be dealt with,,,be rest assured. Even Peter Obi will pay for the Ezu river crime. There is going to be a new dawn in Igboland,,,,once we install our transmitter by December this year, courtesy of radiobiafra. The reason you have all these criminals in Igboland is because we lack media to awaken the Igbo spirit. Remember how we raised bakassi boys to deal with armed robbers all over the land. My brother, good times will be back.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by chieflowo: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
I can't believe that hopeless Chino72 and his house boy Alex101 insulting Prof Pat Utomi.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by chieflowo: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chino72:

That is the point the same foolish prof that left Delta state to rot in the hands of thugs as Ibori and Uduaghan. The clownish prof should start by wading into Delta state which has been ran into the drains.

Look at this M0r0n calling Prof Pat a foolish prof
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
chieflowo:

Look at this M0r0n calling Prof Pat a foolish prof

Of course he is a foolish prodigal prof. Why didn't he come back to vie for office in Delta state, at least to bring sanity in his home state? Instead he decided to hole up in lagos.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
I use ONLY post with this handle on NL, you use a million handles, when do you have time to create your handles if not joblessness and oh taskforce and yes I'm 24/7 on every Peter Obi propaganda thread, I know it hurts, but do you have any problems with that? grin
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lmao get a life over grown baby..

Everybody here on NL is complaining about your frustration..

You are wasting away. Your age mates are all married. Very soon my son will be the one challenging you on NL..lol grin
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
you are preparing your son to take over from you in this job? Atleast you can be a good dad.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yes oo

At least to be whipping you like an old dog..since you do not want to live a responsible life.. grin
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
sucks to be you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola In China With China Railway Const Corp (CRCC) Officials . PICS. / Ndi / Another Bomb Blast At Ejigbo Secondary School In Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.