Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… (3289 Views)

Nigeria Plans $1 Billion Processing Zone To Boost Exports / Nigeria Signs Agreement With Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plant / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by bumi10(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
It is no news now that President Muhammadu Buhari has been in Washington D.C. this week for the Nuclear Security Summit. Popular lawyer and activist Femi Fani-Kayode shares his thoughts on Nigeria’s proposed plans for nuclear energy on his twitter page.

See more peoples reaction @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/femi-fani-kayode-shares-his-thoughts-on.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by homeboy205: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by aumeehn: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
sai Buhari
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by fulanimafia: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Of course, in the minds of FFK and his wailing minions, we should continue to rely on the same Hydro-electric power that has failed to give us stable electricity since 1960. Only a mad man repeatedly does the same thing and expects different results.

I wonder what they put in the water during PDP meetings.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
How stable was power during the last administration
How many wattage did the last administration generate,how many rotten grids did they maintain,how many employment did they create,so we should rely on the obselete and hard to maintain hydro electric power

i no know how god just dash my yoruba tribe this kain mumu man and fayose

always talking out of their anus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by lawydewy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hungry is at his doorstep!

We have been trying Hydro-power, What is bad in trying latest sources of energy and power?

No facts and figures constructive criticism.
That's why he is ranting. PDP members are not used to opposition. It is no more business as usual.

They are feeling the heat which the commoners were feeling when they were in government.

The commoners know how to adjust in every situation.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by ndcide(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
How many wattage did the last administration generate,how many rotten grids did they maintain,how many employment did they create,so we should rely on the obselete hep

Not as bad as it is now. Honestly speaking.

It's not as if buhari will implement any nuclear power plant

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
How many wattage did the last administration generate,how many rotten grids did they maintain,how many employment did they create,so we should rely on the obselete hep

why not provide all these things the previous administration failed to address before looking for nuclear energy? common sense should prevail undecided

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by seunfape(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
this man no get shame.he was part of pdp govnt for many years notn was changed why must he complain now.mumu

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by aresa: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
This worthless clown and cocaine abused brain loser is just opined that because of our challenges, we should attempt nuclear energy..

It's like saying you should not make eba on the side until you finish making soup.

This is why clowns like this thoughtless, corrupt and incompetent idiota shouldn't govern even a kindergarten school..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Common sense should prevail on pdp and its members

how many dams do you want them to build

how many gas turbines do want installed

how often do we hear of drought,inadequate rainfall

how often do we hear of militant breaking pipelines

nuclear power may have its disadvantages but it is sustainable compared to the other alternatives

lets just pray healthy hands are employed to maintain it,if its finally actualized

TANTUMERGO007:

why not provide all these things the previous administration failed to address before looking for nuclear energy? common sense should prevail undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
A summit he knows nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by EastanPower(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:
This worthless clown and cocaine abused brain loser is just opined that because of our challenges, we should attempt nuclear energy..

It's like saying you should not make eba on the side until you finish making soup.

This is why clowns like this thoughtless, corrupt and incompetent idiota shouldn't govern even a kindergarten school..

Nuclear power plants are ok but they should be located in the SW & North.

Cc fulanimafia

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by ekeneidiagbor: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
its obscene how some people come here to say that we've been trying hdro-electric power and it hasnt worked, why can't we try other methods..

did the developed countries have nuclear power when they were providing 365days of uninterrupted power supply

When will these people receive sense and realise our problem is due to the systemic failure in this country which is laid on the foundations of reigious, ethnic intolerance and corruption.

Only a foolish man will defend foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by Standing5(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
It easy to see why PDP failed and will never rise again. Imagine the thougt of their top members . . .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by bigerboy200: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Even if Buhari mess silently wailers would still complain.. Rubbish
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by hylyne(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:
Of course, in the minds of FFK and his wailing minions, we should continue to rely on the same Hydro-electric power that has failed to give us stable electricity since 1960. Only a mad man repeatedly does the same thing and expects different results.

What structures and expertise do u have on ground to run on Nuclear power. Or do u think Nuclear power plants are "I pass my neighbor generator? '...

U never do WRESTLING wey be PLAY, na FIGHT wey be DIE, u want embark on?

Fulani herdsmam, always backward technologically...

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by aresa: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
EastanPower:

Nuclear power plants are ok but they should be located in the SW & North.

Cc fulanimafia

Do I really care where it's located..?

Disgruntled and anti Nigerian element...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by aresa: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
hylyne:

What structures and expertise do u have on ground to run on Nuclear power. Or do u think Nuclear power plants are "I pass my neighbor generator? '...

U never do WRESTLING wey be PLAY, na FIGHT wey be DIE, u want embark on?

Fulani herdsmam, always backward technologically...

The fact that we are talking about building one means we won't have the so called structure when the time comes?

See backward caveman thinking...smh..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by 989900: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
This country is not professionally, mentally, and emotionally ripe for nuclear energy plants (as good as it may seem).

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by Eze2000(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:

Mr. I don't think u did any advance or basic studies on chemistry if u did you would be terrified anti,me Nigeria and nuclear power are mixed together,
Nigeria is adapt at mismanagement as proven by all government projects from the desolate Abeokuta steel company, Nitel, Nigerian airways to the very NEPA we complain off.
if u mismanage a nuclear plant for even 20 seconds the spontaneous nuclear reaction going on in the reactor will rocket out of control and fast, turning into a terrible bomb that will wipe out all the homes and people that have been enjoying d light so far then some more. I'm talk like # third of this country.
Nigeria is not ready for nuclear power and that's the sad truth.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Was the basis of the discussion based on maintenance of nuclear plants or that the government shouldnt embark on nuclear energy because some projects are should be attended to first

a good journey starts with a step,all we need are good hands to handle this projects if you are complaining about our mismanagement,then the country shouldnt engage in any projects at all since we know we are so poor at taking care of things

countries like japan and russia that has onhand experts,did that stop nuclear reactor from imploding on it self

pls do not insult my knowledge of chemistry it is very profound
Eze2000:

Mr. I don't think u did any advance or basic studies on chemistry if u did you would be terrified anti,me Nigeria and nuclear power are mixed together,
Nigeria is adapt at mismanagement as proven by all government projects from the desolate Abeokuta steel company, Hotel, Nigerian airways to the very NEPA we complain off.
if u mismanage a nuclear plant for even 20 seconds the spontaneous nuclear reaction going on in the reactor will rock out hand fast and turn into a terrible bomb that will wipe out all the homes and people that have been enjoying d light so far then some more. I'm talk like # third of this country.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by TahirAuta: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nuclear will be good for the country what we really need is capable hands to move the project forward,ànd also maintenance culture tobe sustained.we should not always be left behind in this erà of industrialisation.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Must you rant always without taking time to understand our immediate needs and short and long term solutions.

Is Nuclear energy a priority in this age when A lot of countries are looking for Solar and wind energy.

A Nuclear plant is not achievable now because of the insecurity on ground.

Nuclear plants are capital intensive and its maintenance is also same.

Why should you spend 10billion plant building a nuclear plant aside maintenance whereas you can use it to do solar plant and generate clean energy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by codedguy1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Do we even know the first and last thing about Nuclear energy?

The gas, water, solar, wind and coal that we have abundantly in our country we can't manage it to give us steady energy, it is nuclear that Buhari is going to attend a summit on. What exactly is he even going to present if they give him mic when everyone in that hall probably have heard that at a point yesterday we produced 0MW. While he is speaking others will just be wondering wetin this one dey yarn sef.

Na this kind summit him suppose just send minister of science and tech and FA minister to go attend.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

i think your post is self contradictory.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
TahirAuta:
Nuclear will be good for the country what we really need is capable hands to move the project forward,ànd also maintenance culture tobe sustained.we should not always be left behind in this erà of industrialisation.
A country that cant maintain pipelines wants to dabble into nuclear energy? I laugh in Fukushima

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by hylyne(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

The fact that we are talking about building one means we won't have the so called structure when the time comes?

See backward caveman thinking...smh..

u should be asking urself, how many of the available power plants installed are working... If they are not working, what can be done to commission them, so that they can contribute to 0Mw ur president is giving.
Then, how can we use technology to protect our gas pipelines, so that our plants can have regular gas supply. If all the installed plants in Nigeria are working, we could have relatively stable power atleast for industrial purpose.

You have not been able to fix all these, which require local expertise as can be sourced locally, ur talking of nuclear Technology. I bet you, if one nuclear plant is installed in Nigeria, with our low level of Technology, cancer would be common. A country that cannot take care of Maria and polio, would now be facing cancer. Ur as dullard as ur leader.

In that meeting, ur baba, would not even understand anything said there.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by aresa: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Eze2000:

Nigeria is adapt at mismanagement as proven by all government projects from the desolate Abeokuta steel company, Hotel, Nigerian airways to the very NEPA we complain off.
if u mismanage a nuclear plant for even 20 seconds the spontaneous nuclear reaction going on in the reactor will rock out hand fast and turn into a terrible bomb that will wipe out all the homes and people that have been enjoying d light so far then some more. I'm talk like # third of this country.

Countries that pionered nuclear energy were able to build and introduce nuclear energy and many other advancements because they did not deny or self defeat themselves with your form of self defeating and lazy mentality.

No wonder your uncles spent 16 years in office and looted and shared $20 billion power money in return for the darkness we are still experiencing...

Smh...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by ibietela2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Very USELESS COUNTRY since 1914........ Ethiopia is currently building a dam that would generate 6000MW of electricity.

Yet Nigerian government is still stuck with 4000mw.

May the bones of Lord Lugard rot

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by ibietela2(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Mtcheeeeeeew the same thing Ethiopia is building to generate 6000MW.

Nigerian government since 1914 has failed US
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… by hylyne(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fedayeen:
Must you rant always without taking time to understand our immediate needs and short and long term solutions.

Is Nuclear energy a priority in this age when A lot of countries are looking for Solar and wind energy.

A Nuclear plant is not achievable now because of the insecurity on ground.

Nuclear plants no are capital intensive and its maintenance is also same.

Why should you spend 10billion plant building a nuclear plant aside maintenance whereas you can use it to do solar plant and generate clean energy

By their names you shall know them.... Fulani mafia... That guy is grossly backward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc / No Mosque, No Deployment Of Corp Members To Benue State-NYSC DG / Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.