Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November (25292 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by AroOkigbo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
NEPA (abi PHCN) pls take note.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by everyday: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oooooh1 The gods are angry.We need to make 6 human sacrifices to appease the gods.A solar eclipse is a sign from the Gods that they are angry
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Funjosh(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
What can i use to watch the wonders of the universe in this village i am so This is 1 of the reason why serving in a local place is BAD.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Waw....so cool and awesome.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Dannylux: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Who go read Those lines? undecided
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Otitijerome(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nwoka: This is a fallacious post....we are experiencing lunar eclipse..... this is when the earth comes between the sun and the moon,thus a reddish appearance of the moon! I do not know your source , but the next solar eclipse is about 20yrs from now!
watch and see? Who tel u about 20yr
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Twinmama(f): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Obi Okpor: let me get my water and basin(bowel) ready.
eclipse of the sun, eclipse of the moon, i think they are different, although i dont know the difference
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Twinmama(f): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
everyday: Oooooh1 The gods are angry.We need to make 6 human sacrifices to appease the gods.A solar eclipse is a sign from the Gods that they are angry
We'll start from....lol
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Mavrick2012: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
0Dynamic0: Announce it to the villagers before they sacrifice an innocent soul to appease 'the gods.'
kaduna state govt should pls increase security because most ignorant muslims bliv dat eclips are due to d "sins of the infidel",and am part of this "infidels"
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Odeju(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
End time things.........God help
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
It's a good thing to Xperience the eclipse once more
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by eleojo23: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
University of Nsukka? When was that established?
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nwoka: This is a fallacious post....we are experiencing lunar eclipse..... this is when the earth comes between the sun and the moon,thus a reddish appearance of the moon! I do not know your source , but the next solar eclipse is about 20yrs from now!

Dude, u need to upgrade ur Internet... There IS a SOLAR eclipse event scheduled for Sunday!
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by kommiejewel(f): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
macof:

Mithra the God of the Christians, there's also Apollo of Greece
And Anyanwu of Igboland.
cheesycheesycheesy. . Unbelievable!!!. . . Anyanwu ko? Anyaonwa ni?. .:p:p
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by macof(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Odeju: End time things.........God help

Eclipse has been happening for thousands of years.

The world hasn't ended yet
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by macof(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
everyday: Oooooh1 The gods are angry.We need to make 6 human sacrifices to appease the gods.A solar eclipse is a sign from the Gods that they are angry

Fool.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by macof(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
kommiejewel:
cheesycheesycheesy. . Unbelievable!!!. . . Anyanwu ko? Anyaonwa ni?. .:p:p
Yeah you read right. Anyanwu should be praised by the igbos on the day of the eclipse
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
End time things baby!!!
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by hardbody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
youngestfool: when such things happened, its the sign for the wise one. because life is secret for the wise.

You are really the youngest fool. It is a natural phenomenon and nothing more, do not even ascribe religion or metaphysics to it.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by OCcool: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
All this talk about solar eclipse brings to mind hillarious excerpts from the novel 'the bottled leopard' where Amobi's father and the 'nara' men working with him on the farm took to their heels during an eclipse and sought for refuge in a church. Another funny part was were the security men working in Amobi's school came running into the school compound thinking they were already late for work
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by nattyGENT: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
khadaffi: You might not agree with this but these are signs of the end time.

yu ar a bunch of disapointment! Eclips na 2day ting?
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Superstar007(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Won't be surprise If someone comes here to say dat G.e.J and Oduah are the cause of the Eclipse too

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Daniel2802(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Been praying 4 an eclispe to happen again and its been answered.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by IAMBREEZY: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Like your own LOL.
Amaaskia:

See his small head LOL. smiley
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by BARRISTERDAN(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Abeg make e no be end time tins o cos i never ready o. And the ministry wey i dey go never prophesy about it naa,sure say e go happen? And na for only we naija the thing go hapen ni?
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Drealflex(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Its happening on the day of my birthday. Woooow
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Sike(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sicozone: ....I could recall it happened last when i was in sec.skul,we were all held behind closed doors. Our teachers said it would destroy our eyes,fortunately we didn't work throughout that day nd we wished eclipse occured everyday,i remembered i escaped punishment due to it on dat day. Although some of us smuggled to check it out. I remembered we used sweet wrappers. It was a luvly xperience then. Night during d day..... What an Awesome God.....
I remembered.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by davesd: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Patiently waiting for the day to come. Tomorrow i should be at the super stole for my google and binocular glasses. Make una no make me go waste my breakfast money for equipments with this una astronomical lies oo
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by davis1160: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
is like you dont have cash for glasses
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by engrhorla(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Harbosede02: I no go,go church niyen..
e be lyk say u no want go church b4. Bt try&go coz Jesus fit change him mind. Lols
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Abbott(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2013
How did National Biotechnical Development Agency change to become NASRDA?
When did Natonal Biotechnical Development association become charged with the responsibility of predicting solar eclipse?

Na wa for Tribune o!
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by CodeHouse: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2013
some children will be named "Eclipse" dat day and my Igbo brodas go sell eclipse glasses, shirt and boxers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? / Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" / The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.