Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November (25294 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by CodeHouse: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2013
engrhorla: e be lyk say u no want go church b4. Bt try&go coz Jesus fit change him mind. Lols

lol..abeg tell am to go church o..if eclipse go turn to rapture
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by chipet67(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2013
khadaffi: You might not agree with this but these are signs of the end time.
your statuenent is completely foolish... When did eclipse become sign of the endtime ? That's why I hate most of you that parade yourselves as christians.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by femi4: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Abbott: How did National Biotechnical Development Agency change to become NASRDA?
When did Natonal Biotechnical Development association become charged with the responsibility of predicting solar eclipse?

Na wa for Tribune o!
NABTDA is different from NASRDA
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by magmag1: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Why didn't it end in 1945, block head africans quote author=khadaffi]You might not agree with this but these are signs of the end time. [/quote]
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by amunstopable: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2013
2nd tym am xperiencin ds! Wel til den ***hands crossed** wu knws wat wil happen! Naija man dey predict!!
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by pbling: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2013
what if it did nt hapen?r u guys God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by mrofficial(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2013

Oh please, we've experienced such before.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
I didn't get,from 12-4pm?
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by tolugar: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Investigation will be carried out, the perpetuators will
be brought to book. A committe have been set to look into
The matter.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Elebiju: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Tolexander: talking about oshofa, celestial church founder!

Let me go and buy a gobble to watch the eclipse.
there goes another fool.
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Tolexander: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Elebiju: there goes another fool.
what?

Well, wisdom will always be some people's weakpoint!
God called Rev.,
Pastor, Prophet
Oshoffa on the
day of total
Eclipse of the
sun in West
Africa, when he
was in the
forest of
Dahomey (now
Republic of
Benin),
to
purchase Ebony
wood being a
carpenter and
timber trader,
just like his
father. He was
in the
wilderness for
forty days and
forty nights.
Just as our Lord
Jesus was led
by the spirit
into the
wilderness for
forty days and
forty nights. St.
Matt. 4: 1-11,
Mark 1:12-13,
Luke 4:1-13.
Just as our Lord
started his
mission of
redemption
alone, so also
did our highly
esteemed Rev.,
Pastor, Founder,
S.B.J. Oshoffa
started alone,
on the 29th
September
http://www.celestialchurch.com/aboutus/reference/ccc_hist.htm
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Tolexander: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2013
Elebiju: there goes another fool.
here comes the greatest fool!
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Philipsdael(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2013
witches will be like May God bless Physicians for their insights if not they would have riot against us.

Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by ObiOkpor(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Funjosh: What can i use to watch the wonders of the universe in this village i am so This is 1 of the reason why serving in a local place is BAD.
get a clean basin(bowel) and clean water,put it under d sun and view directly from the basin,u ll see d wounders hapenin,bt no fear o!its kinda scary!
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by ObiOkpor(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Twinmama:
eclipse of the sun, eclipse of the moon, i think they are different, although i dont know the difference
not really,
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by ObiOkpor(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Odeju: End time things.........God help
u must be sick upstairs!
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by ObiOkpor(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
BARRISTER DAN: Abeg make e no be end time tins o cos i never ready o. And the ministry wey i dey go never prophesy about it naa,sure say e go happen? And na for only we naija the thing go hapen ni?
u lack human brain.Answer these question yourself.Is it only in Nigeria do rain nor sun shine?r u d only country on the surface of the earth?BINGO!
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Philipsdael(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sicozone: ....I could recall it happened last when i was in sec.skul,we were all held behind closed doors. Our teachers said it would destroy our eyes,fortunately we didn't work throughout that day nd we wished eclipse occured everyday,i remembered i escaped punishment due to it on dat day. Although some of us smuggled to check it out. I remembered we used sweet wrappers. It was a luvly xperience then. Night during d day..... What an Awesome God.....
Habegi, stop hadding pepe and onion to it....
Haven't you witnessed Eclipse of the Clowd?
that kind tin, when rain wan fall everywhere com dark?....then later everywhere go bright.
NoNewNews.....
Eclipse of the sun, Eclipes of the clowd
Saimmu ni.... Oyinbo say na Synonyms
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Gagason(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2013

ok ................fnx 4 d luv
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Twinmama(f): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Obi Okpor: not really,

thanks
Re: Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November by Twinmama(f): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Philipsdael:
Habegi, stop hadding pepe and onion to it....
Haven't you witnessed Eclipse of the Clowd?
that kind tin, when rain wan fall everywhere com dark?....then later everywhere go bright.
NoNewNews.....
Eclipse of the sun, Eclipes of the clowd
Saimmu ni.... Oyinbo say na Synonyms
it's true o eclipse is true, it depends on ur age, whether u are av experiend it b4 or nt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? / Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" / The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.