Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There (1517 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by youthsanambra: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=EiXWaQEaLbQ,,

since anambra was created ,ifeanyi

ubah cried for anambra state see our

our children has not pass through

normal education,even peter even that

was trained by the comunity said that

education is not made for the poor

,ngige has been there nothing to show

in our educational system,what have we

done to them see the schools in our

state pls download the video pls,we

need a change,let be honest with our

selfs we need ifeanyi ubah peter obi

said it before now,but he dnt want

ifeanyi to open the evil things he did

in our state so he is bringing his boy

to cover him up,ngige has not done

anything in the senate before now

still has the got to come out again

but has not been defending we his

brothers and sisters just take a

look at the schools in our state vote ifeanyi ubah for change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=EiXWaQEaLbQ.
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by sylvar02(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2013
what Ngige was there for first time and u know that first time is for experimentation, so let him come and do the normal job. so allow Ngige to win

1 Like

Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by EzePromoe: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2013
None of the candidates are qualified!
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by gbanikiti(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: None of the candidates are qualified!
Are you qualified?
Keep waiting for Jesus to govern Anambra for you. angry

4 Likes

Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by youthsanambra: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2013
peter obi voted for ifeanyi ubah
(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1CWlwJoR8&feature=youtu.be)

peter obi said that he have heard,and have seen.. Ifeanyi Ubah is the Best for Anambra State.. Peter Obi said this thing before the election. Unbelievable... So Peter Obi actually said these things!

1. Capital Oil (Ifeanyi Ubah) does not need the Government (Anambra), It is the Government (Anambra) that needs him.

2.He also called Ifeanyi Ubah an Illustrious citizen of Anambra state engaged in Noble endeavour

3. He also said again "It is the government of Anambra state that needs Ifeanyi Ubah after he received the key to the buses donated to ANIDS by Ifeanyi Ubah"
All this I saw with my eyes on Video. Nobody can tell me nothing. Ifeanyi Ubah has my vote over and over again.Politicians and their bad belle.. Anambra is a Business and Traders State, the future belongs to the youth. Decision is yours now. Let us all vote Labour Party in the Upcoming November 16 elections.see the link people download oooooooooooohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1CWlwJoR8&feature=youtu.be
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by EzePromoe: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2013
gbanikiti: Are you qualified?
Keep waiting for Jesus to govern Anambra for you. angry
I'm not even from the South East, so that you wont think that I'm being biased. But let's face it, man.
With the inexperience Obiano, the fraudster Ifeanyi Ubah, and the naive Ngige, what hope is there for good governance?
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by youthsanambra: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dr. Ifeanyi P. Ubah raised fund to support all NDI Igbo who are dire in need in Atlanta United

For the LOVE of NDI IGBO, Dr. Ifeanyi P. Ubah has opened IGBO Language learning Centre,and as well as raised fund to support all NDI Igbo who are dire in need in Atlanta United States.It's obvious and ridiculous that our dear Igbo brothers and sisters abroad had children, but nevertheless did little or nothing to teach them our Igbo language and culture.Ifeanyi Ubah has critical understanding in general aspects the needs of our dear State Anambra and entire Igbo land.Ifeanyi thinks and looks beyond Anambra politics.Anambra di MMA, ala Igbo adigo MMA.VOTE IFEANYI UBAH, Gov Anambra Nov 16, 2013
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by slimfit1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Is that really how to campaign for vote, he is very honest he is not making and promises so you should not and cannot expect anything from him.

I'm a yoruba Yorkshire man its not my business anyway. Igbo equ e nu.

1 Like

Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by youthsanambra: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
peter obi voted for ifeanyi ubah
(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1CWlwJoR8&feature=youtu.be)

peter obi said that he have heard,and have seen.. Ifeanyi Ubah is the Best for Anambra State.. Peter Obi said this thing before the election. Unbelievable... So Peter Obi actually said these things!

1. Capital Oil (Ifeanyi Ubah) does not need the Government (Anambra), It is the Government (Anambra) that needs him.

2.He also called Ifeanyi Ubah an Illustrious citizen of Anambra state engaged in Noble endeavour

3. He also said again "It is the government of Anambra state that needs Ifeanyi Ubah after he received the key to the buses donated to ANIDS by Ifeanyi Ubah"
All this I saw with my eyes on Video. Nobody can tell me nothing. Ifeanyi Ubah has my vote over and over again.Politicians and their bad belle.. Anambra is a Business and Traders State, the future belongs to the youth. Decision is yours now. Let us all vote Labour Party in the Upcoming November 16 elections.see the link people download oooooooooooohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1CWlwJoR8&feature=youtu.be
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by youthsanambra: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
ifeanyi Ubah is the only one “among the crowd of aspirants clamoring to lead this state, he is the only one who has single-handedly, and without government support, created thousands of jobs for Nigerians and empowered thousands of Anambra youths.
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by gbanikiti(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I'm not even from the South East, so that you wont think that I'm being biased. But let's face it, man.
With the inexperience Obiano, the fraudster Ifeanyi Ubah, and the naive Ngige, what hope is there for good governance?
You are not even from SE? Mtscheeew! angry
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by slimfit1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
youthsanambra: ifeanyi Ubah is the only one “among the crowd of aspirants clamoring to lead this state, he is the only one who has single-handedly, and without government support, created thousands of jobs for Nigerians and empowered thousands of Anambra youths.

I provided 8 jobs for jobless Nigerians where is my prove and fact thin air.
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by youthsanambra: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
ifeanyi Ubah is the only one “among the crowd of aspirants clamouring to lead this state, he is the only one who has single-handedly, and without government support, created thousands of jobs for Nigerians and empowered thousands of Anambra youths.
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by youthsanambra: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
he is the man for the people. ifeanyi ubah we beliv u
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mtcheeeew!
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by EzePromoe: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
gbanikiti: You are not even from SE? Mtscheeew! angry
But I spent most of my life there undecided
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by IGBOSON1: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: None of the candidates are qualified!

^^^Bros, we have to work with what's on offer.....no thanks to Peter Obi!

I hope Ifeanyi Ubah wins; and if not him, my second choice is Ngige!
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by gbanikiti(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
But I spent most of my life there undecided
so? Is that why you say no one is qualified? angry
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by kenbee(f): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
it worries me when I hear people call someone INEXPERIENCE. Peter Obi neva handled any political post before being Gov. Which post has Ifeanyi Uba held?

1 Like

Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by Cuche: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah stands a good chance and has an impressive programme/campaign promises but when he declared his intentions somebody said never at least not in APGA, somebody raised so much fuss about his financial dealings, believe me these things are battles in themselves and has great damaging potentials.
Minus rigging, I expect a head to head battle between APC and LP. It could be close!
Re: See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There by youthsanambra: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Okey Obirah(ABR Anambra State)

who knows this man Chris Ngige well,its me, he is a betrayal, he betrayed ABR people,he sold their Transformers Fed Gov supply to the Town,his biological father disown him and was in court with him till death,Ngige Quarrel with all his siblings,Chris Ngige is not living with his wife and 3 children for past years,during his first guber election,it was Chris Ubah with his group that went and beg his wife to participate,the wife is a peditrieran doctor from Ibuso in Delta state,ndi Anambra should be careful for such a man with out integrity and pedigree can not be trusted.....

(1) (Reply)

A Company That Sells Bloom Accessories In Lagos / Review Of F.g. Achievements In 2013 Live, Ait / Will This Railway Carry Us Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.