Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41582 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by AwesomeDaniel(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

My parents did all the above..and here I am. cool grin ..People don't wake up and decide to be gay, young man
Guy try come Island come see fine sweet clean babes with better engines under their legs. I swear down u go turn straight.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Klinee: That funmi must be gay too! They would have arrest them and kill them now. Why do they allow those evil to escape now. They suppose to burn them alive. Welldone to NTA but they would have arrest the two gays and kill them.

Klinee u and ur kill all dem gays mantra,u are the one that shd be gotten rid of really cos it ll save humanity from beasts like u!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Klinee: i will never have such an evil child. I will cut his head out immediately and i will never bury him in my land. For the fact that he have do what his father never do or never thought of doing he deserve killing. Gay is evil i wonder the type of society we are living. Person will say they prefer their fellow man. Tunder strike every gay and pro gay to death.
I'll say a big Amen to all your wish. You'll have a gay son and we'll watch you cut off his head!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Awesome Daniel: Guy try come Island come see fine sweet clean babes with better engines under their legs. I swear down u go turn straight.
Where do you think he lives ? Dunbass!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Klinee: i will never have such an evil child. I will cut his head out immediately and i will never bury him in my land. For the fact that he have do what his father never do or never thought of doing he deserve killing. Gay is evil i wonder the type of society we are living. Person will say they prefer their fellow man. Tunder strike every gay and pro gay to death.
na ppl like u weh we deh see 4 nairaland,," A NAIRALANDER KILLS HIS TWO KIDS" wen u are arrested. U tell police they were homos thts why u killed em, well no p, I trust nairalanders them go tell u RIP in advance eh, is it all worth it. Butt head
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
babsomotde: How can this change the price of Garri at Idumota? Abeg, to hell with homos. Woman don finish for the world?

As in ee, these people are sick!!!!!! They need help!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
This homosexual thing again. Nawa for una.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
optimus-prime1:
lets be real here for once & stop deceiving ourselves; No Nigerian Culture which of course has a traditional basis, that is a huge part of our day to day lives, accepts or will be lenient with "Homosexuality", it is seen as a Taboo/Abomination... its like saying going to an Arab country & publicly display affection to your wife as a man, of course you are going to get fined despite the fact that the woman is your wife, their cultural background frowns at such practice & its accepted that way without complaints.
So if Gay men dont feel comfortable in Nigeria why dont they relocate to the western zone which has a background that supports such practice, period... otherwise as a gay man if you cant beat 'em, U join em
As for Funmi Inyanda, why did she delve into a case/story that would make her a public enemy? knowing fully well the kind of Country she comes from

I don't just understand why people choose to be unrealistic or should I say "stupid"? The term gay or homosexuals was, and has never been part of our culture, it never existed, I mean there was no punishment for that because it was incrompehensible. it is abnormal, its pure, concentrated and chronic, irrevesible madness. My traditional Igbo language has no term for it to prove that "Homosexuality" as a matter of both fact and practise never existed. This is a western concept, madness perpetrated by the western world out of boredom and idleness. and they want to shove it down our throat? Funmi that is talking why can't she go to Sharia states talk about human rights? What's all this nonsense about homosexuality and non existent rights when we have more important issues to tackle such as poverty, hunger, disease and corruption?

They should give up already, homosexuality is an abominable act and will never be part of us. simple. We are Africans, We are Nigerians and we are extremely Homophobic, so some people should DEAL with it!

Why is death sentence not the one and only punishment for Homosexuality? and Funmi Iyanda should be jailed for posting this irritable story.

HOMOSEXUALITY CAN NEVER BE ACCEPTED IN OUR COUNTRY>

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
king94: U seem to blame d white men 4 evrytin.I cnt bliv dat a person in d 21st century wuld think dat homosexuality is white-made.It has bin around 4 a long tym nd it wasn't 'brought' by our colonial masters

shut up your rotten and maggot infested mouth. Homosexuality is a western concept, fool.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

No not at all!! My detest for homosexuality is not even based on religion, but on what seems unnatural to the eyes, and what I feel is an aberration. Homosexuality is a perversion of the highest order, you don't need to be religious to see that.

Homosexuality is an abuse of nature, it's like a virus that can one day, threaten our existence.

Unfortunately, folks like you are quick to brand any anti-gay person religious & it's because that's the only defence you've got. You can't really justify homosexuality, no one can, from a scientific perspective, you can't even back up what you're saying.

No matter what happens, it can never be justified. Its against all laws of Nature...
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Rilamaka:

shut up your rotten and maggot infested mouth. Homosexuality is a western concept, fool.
See how illiteracy and ignorance have embraced themselves here!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
caseless: something on ur siggy led me to gay stories. Are u gay?

*hates him/her already*
VERY VERY!!!

who a wa to apremua the godamus?sad
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
king94: Brainwashed shocked
Wow,diff of opinion does nt make one brainwashed.Tell me one unhappy gay couple u knw.Anderson Cooper has talked extensively on dis issue.He posited dat ppl dat jump 2 conclusions about gays don't knw crap about his lyf.Jus because sum1 does nt conform 2 ur way of lyf does nt make d person mentally ill.It makes him different.U tink its a disease dat can be cured.I'd luv 2 see u try to 'heal' a gay person

Anderson Coopper this, Anderson Coopper that, just that the bored westerners are celebrating this madness called Homosexuality and making those cursed people look like matyrs doesnt mean crap. Listen, you are in Nigeria and therefore must act like a Nigerian at least not to get on ther other side of the law, when you go to America, u can go and kiss Andersoon whatever's a.s.s and suck his poo poo for all I care. As far as I'm concerned I'm a Nigerian, this is a Nigerian thread and we say NO to homosexuality, understood? Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
check out the dude now

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Caseless: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
GSKing:
VERY VERY!!!

who a wa to apremua the godamus?sad
what ya say? I cudn't read this alphabet-soup u typed here. Can u be a bit plain pls? Thank u!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Caseless: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Rilamaka:

Anderson Coopper this, Anderson Coopper that, just that the bored westerners are celebrating this madness called Homosexuality and making those cursed people look like matyrs doesnt mean crap. Listen, you are in Nigeria and therefore must act like a Nigerian at least not to get on ther other side of the law, when you go to America, u can go and kiss Andersoon whatever's a.s.s and suck his poo poo for all I care. As far as I'm concerned I'm a Nigerian, this is a Nigerian thread and we say NO to homosexuality, understood? Anu mpama
tel d oaf wat he needs to hear!
U get my 'like'.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
caseless: what ya say? I cudn't read this alphabet-soup u typed here. Can u be a bit plain pls? Thank u!
If you can only stop stalking me, bill gates would want to do business with you. If you choose to continue quoting me, then refer to my new profile picture!!! cool
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
kilode95:

If an@l(gay) sex was so natural, they wouldn't need to lubricate the an@l region, unlike the v@gina which lubricates itself during sex

Or why would they need to use drugs in other to ease the pain? Or why would the anal cavity become so loose that gay people become incontinent after a period of time? or why do they develop anal polyps as a result scarring due to constant trauma to the anal mucosa?

Why? how many times have u seen all this in the case of heterosexual couples? Even oyibo sabi all this things that's why the ask them to come for screening every now and then, here in london.

I mean why would people try ton justify this unnantuaral and disgusting act? If it continues like this then is the human race not going to be threatened with extinction?

As for those saying that they are happy, I work in a hospital filled with homosexuals and U can proudly tell you that they are the most unhappy, most psychological and mentally unstable people I ve ever seen. Always looking for some sort of happiness, the truth is that its an unnnatural act and the REALITY is that it will never be accepted in Nigeria and completely accepted in the world at large.

PS: The last time I checked only Americans and European countries and of course South Africa and one French territory in Africa have legalised this dastard act. The world at large is yet to comprehend it, I mean imagine what all the major religions in the world are condemning, in fact I rest my case on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
stoned: check out the dude now

dude looks as clean and fresh as aliko dangote
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
10 pages and they still keep on rolling out babbles. More grease to your elbows!!!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
GSKing:

dude looks as clean and fresh as aliko dangote
I dey tell you, e be like say I go come out o. who knows I may get a free ticket too wink lol, nigerians on his page are just forming familiarity
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Caseless: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
GSKing:
If you can only stop stalking me, bill gates would want to do business with you. If you choose to continue quoting me, then refer to my new profile picture!!! cool
fawk it, i dnt wanna see any sh1t!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
darnley16: Now I'm impressed.. There are more and more people supporting gays each day... And for thoser gay haters , nigeria has a total of 10miliion homo sexuals (gays les and bis) calm down make ur pick, u sure one of ur kids, frnds , cousin aint one, well b4 criticizing imagine its them u are crucifing

10 million from where? how did you find out? Oh so Americans and Europeans have told you that we have 10 million gay persons in Nigeria? Wake up idiot! and stop been fooled.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
stoned:
I dey tell you, e be like say I go come out o. who knows I may get a free ticket too wink lol, nigerians on his page are just forming familiarity
slow pokes that keep beefing cos they all know that even in 10 years time, they cant achieve half of his success!

who is sharing tickets? where is the queue? I also want to come out o...

#please, in the name of sango, oromiyan, alaketu, olupopo, ifa, osun, edo, amadioha, kamaalu, idemili, and all other heathen gods you all serve... what is the meaning of all these followers that suddenly wants to be my friend? If you all are sincere with yourselves, YOU LIKE ME. If you don't like me, kindly do yourself a favour by unfollowing me cos I won't give y'all the chance to wan.k at my posts. I don't post trash, I'm cultured.

18 followers just today? I'm no celebrity abeg... I only want my true friends.

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by signz: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Johnpaul88: Brainwash your child? I hope God gives you none to brainwash! Are you even educated?

Dude I'v have nothing but pity for you. I know you need help and that's why I won't insult you. Since you mentioned God, May God have mercy on you. For indeed you know not what you are doing.

I have bad news for you, me and my future wife will have children. I'll let them know the evils of homosexualism and even if i'll brainwash them to achieve this noble aim, yes I will gladly do it.

Adios Amigo wink

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm just very happy that this thread is attracting alotta interest! Even our heterosexual bros, they can't just stop coming just to be in our midst and have the crap they write in the name of opinions, quoted by us. They're glad we do that.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
signz:

Dude I'v have nothing but pity for you. I know you need help and that's why I won't insult you. Since you mentioned God, May God have mercy on you. For indeed you know not what you are doing.

I have bad news for you, me and my future wife will have children. I'll let them know the evils of homosexualism and even if i'll brainwash them to achieve this noble aim, yes I will gladly do it.

Adios Amigo wink
If you'll brainwash your kids, then God will gladly give you none!

Puta hijo!!!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by otiigba1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
but wait o! what would jesus christ have said to gay people? i he was here right now.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
GSKing:

please o, maybe I should fish out my reading glasses! What am I seeing, lol, I old pass u o, even if it's a year or two!!!shocked

#but You just said I'm small, what were you thinking typing those figures...

On a more serious note, I don't think that age range you posted is right. If it is, then you don't type like a 19-22 years old. I know you're older. About re-editing my posts, Only the highly intelligent readers will tell my EXACT age. I choose My words carefully before writing and I also considered the possibility of one or two people calculating my age perfectly when I posted some things. If only they'll just do a lil maths here and there...

u re 29..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.