Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41576 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Donjazzy12(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
finally, i struck a nerve. you've run out of vitriolic ideas. take a rain check and reflect on some of your narrow-minded extreme views. as a social LIBERAL who appreciates diversity, i'll do my best to spread the message of accommodation.
Homosexual bigot, you should be the one to double check on your extremely shallow, shortsighted and narrow minded views about your unreasonable support for homosexuals. expand your views , stop thinking through your anus. The smell of poo will not let you concentrate. Homosexuality is a dysfunctional lifestyle that does not improve the quality of life of an individual. Worse still it cannot sustain its kind. It can't procreate. You are better off supporting a lifestyle that brought you into the world instead of the one that will take you out of it faster than is required through incurable STD's.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
darnley16: fvck tard she's a female.... Get it Gays are dick suckers gals are dick suckers too.... Fcking gay brain
,,, I wish I had been gay, I;ll say wht I wanna say and u can't do shit about it,,,,, I wonder why dem gays they fear una sef. See guy ah be confirm atheist, ah no belive in una God, go die u hear

He must think we give two bleeps about what he says. No gay person fears him.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Donjazzy12:
Homosexual bigot, you should be the one to double check on your extremely shallow, shortsighted and narrow minded views about your unreasonable support for homosexuals. expand your views , stop thinking through your anus. The smell of poo will not let you concentrate. Homosexuality is a dysfunctional lifestyle that does not improve the quality of life of an individual. Worse still it cannot sustain its kind. It can't procreate. You are better off supporting a lifestyle that brought you into the world instead of the one that will take you out of it faster than is required through incurable STD's.

ohh and wanking dosnt do all of that or more so fornication. Or fucking hoes or lust... Now tell me if u havnt done any sort of sexual immorality in ur life since u were born including lust which last time I checked was a sexual sin,... Kindly come out and point ur fingers and say "gays comits Sin too so mine should be overlooked let's focus on them"

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

He must think we give two bleeps about what he says. No gay person fears him.
. Thnx 4 ur support brova

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Donjazzy12:

Homosexual bigots and their rants!

Greatest embarrassment to the society!

It's pointless exchanging words with you, since you don't even know the meaning of bigot, else you wouldn't use it on me.

when you're done getting some education, you can then come back and face me. Till then, I remain...proudly gay cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

It's pointless exchanging words with you, since you don't even know the meaning of bigot, else you wouldn't use it on me.

when you're done getting some education, you can then come back and face me. Till then, I remain...proudly gay cool cool
_

Dude go back to work before you get fired. I ain't dating a jobless bloke, no matter how dashing and pretty he might be.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Dude go back to work before you get fired. I ain't dating a jobless bloke, no matter how dashing and pretty he might be.

What's your time? It's lunch time..and NL is my lunch today angry angry

tongue

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by DonCmos: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Uteghe :
For the first time NTA has made me proud. Relevant authorities should go a step further by arresting the gay dude and putting him on trial. After all,there's an anti-gay law in this country. The Funmi Iyanda girl should be tried as accomplice or accessory after the fact. Gay sex is a sub-animal tendency and should be crushed with all vehemence.

Whatever Funmi Iyanda likes let her do, she just reduced her figure by trying to rubbish NTA with this.
Anyway she can only boldly come all out now to write/talk about it, now that the world is openly accepting this animalistic act (sodomy).

Any one can write what they like now but it is plainly wrong to be Homo... And there isn't anything like "homophobic" here, it's just that the society here don't welcome such act, GAY OR LESBIANISM.

We should be simply rational.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Donjazzy12(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

No, you are sickly Gay! there is no pride in it!

Narrow Minded gays and their foolery

@ bolded and don't tell me fucking another mans sh1t hole is your interpretation of getting an education.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Donjazzy12:

Again....

masonkz:

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by DonCmos: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Uteghe :
For the first time NTA has made me proud. Relevant authorities should go a step further by arresting the gay dude and putting him on trial. After all,there's an anti-gay law in this country. The Funmi Iyanda girl should be tried as accomplice or accessory after the fact. Gay sex is a sub-animal tendency and should be crushed with all vehemence.

Whatever Funmi Iyanda likes let her do, she just reduced her figure by trying to rubbish NTA with this.
Anyway she can only boldly come all out now to write/talk about it, now that the world is openly accepting this animalistic act (sodomy).

Any one can write what they like now but it is plainly wrong to be Homo... And there isn't anything like "homophobic" here, it's just that the society here don't welcome such act, GAY OR LESBIANISM.

We should be simply rational.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Donjazzy12(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

Again....

Donjazzy12:

@ bolded and don't tell me fucking another mans sh1t hole is your interpretation of getting an education.

Have you taken your anal medicine today?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by MicroBox: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
I was pissedup while watching that interview 2004 i was so disappointed in Funmi,thank God NTA took such decision.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Donjazzy12:

Again....

Have you taken your anal medicine today?
_

No he hasn't, 'cause you pinched all the ones I got for him. Wonder what you need them for.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

tht was stright in ur face @jazzy yeah smiley. Follow me bro and I'll follow u back @masonkz

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

No he hasn't, 'cause you pinched all the ones I got for him. Wonder what you need them for.

grin grin

I won't bother replying the dude. Obviously has nothing to say.

Anal medicine indeed. Ignorance much.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by elrony(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lmao @ all ye gays & gay e-activists... grin grin

Why not come out publicly and demand for ya RIGHTs..or are you just a buncha impersonators.

grin grin grin cheesy

Lol PERVERTS!!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

What's your time? It's lunch time..and NL is my lunch today angry angry

tongue
_

I'm in a very boring German class right now (I just decided to take the class 'cause I had a lot of free period on my hands). Großer Fehler!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Moukafoam(f): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Donjazzy12:
If your momma wa not a dick lover you will not be born grin

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are here because your momma loved dicks not pussy!

grin grin Exactly! grin

Imagine my fellow girl approaching me angry angry
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Moukafoam(f): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
darnley16: hahaha I just comfirm sey u no get work, next page please

I will be watching you on Nairaland so that you will not pollute the younger ones here grin

**Assloverrs** angry
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Flyboy Zee:
Furk off.
This is Nigeria in Africa. Myopic or Hypertropic, We don't want no gay. Its not our life and its not in our culture. Furk you! Furk you!! and Furk you!!! dead slow.
Watch it guy! You're losing it! You may end up getting for yourself a befiting heart attack while i'll continue to have a nice time with ma guy and you'll do absolutely nothing to stop that!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Moukafoam:

grin grin Exactly! grin

Imagine my fellow girl approaching me angry angry
tht was so not wht I wanted to say
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by howfarwhatagwan: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
That is exactly what you get when you do not carry out proper research to understand your environment and the times. You were trying to copy the western world not realizing that as much as Nigeria adopts some western trends some continue to be unacceptable. I hope you are not thinking of having this sort of interview again because the time still ain't right. In your selfishness you compromised the poor guys life.

Lesson: Always think beyond..... be selfless
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Moukafoam:

I will be watching you on Nairaland so that you will not pollute the younger ones here grin

**Assloverrs** angry
haha I'm beginning to think ure having anm unhealthy obsession (crush) with me my dear, either ways check my profile ull see my details add me up let's get nutty hunny
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi:

Now you see what I mean! Even the OP is trying to support his homosexual friend King94. Now I am beginning to understand people who say that Nairaland is gradually turning to a forum for Nigerian Homosexuals. @ roymary , follow me see wetin I see oh!

You deserve the greatest pity because of your perverted condition you are unable to see the beauty that God has placed in women and instead crave your fellow man's anus. What could be worse than that?

It is cos of people like u with this kinda mentality that Nigeria's growth will continue to be stunted.why are Africans so slow in catching up.get up and get some education man and u know the funny thing?about 20 to 30 yrs from now, one of ur kids will stumble on this ur hate and ignorance filled write-up and say;our daddy was really barbaric!trust me that's how we see our ancestors now knowing how many twins were killed ignorantly during their time.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Caseless: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
strong words! you're not just homophobic, you're an extremist. at this point, there's no difference between you and boko haram members.
i'm an extremist when it comes to gay.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
caseless: i'm an extremist when it comes to gay.
round of aplause,awww u heard tht martha :') ur son is an extremist when it comes to gays. He isn't as useless as we both thought

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Klinee: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
if your son or daughter comes out to you that he or she is gay, would you also burn him or her alive?
i will never have such an evil child. I will cut his head out immediately and i will never bury him in my land. For the fact that he have do what his father never do or never thought of doing he deserve killing. Gay is evil i wonder the type of society we are living. Person will say they prefer their fellow man. Tunder strike every gay and pro gay to death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.