Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41590 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:16am On Oct 31, 2013
kilode95:

No wonder!!! Apple's recent products show someone has been thinking with his anus.... undecided
lmao
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 2:16am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

What do you mean by " weaker under aged party " ? Who made the under aged weak? By the way, who made them under aged, who placed the age at which adulthood begins?

And who told you the under aged, aren't consenting parties sometimes?

Btw I don't support paedophilia.
if you had bothered to look closely, i did not state that the under aged party would be consenting or not. if you had bothered to take an elective in law while in school, you would have understood the concept of duress and undue influence which explains the meaning of a 'weaker party'. That being said, pedophilia refers to intimacy between an ADULT and a MINOR. homosexualism is between TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. if you still dont get it, take a detour.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:18am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: Do u criosly tink homosexuality is an illness?
Cos,if u do,Ellen DeGeneres nd Anderson Cooper must be really ill.
I'd also luv 2 hear d cure 4 homosexuality.Dat shuld be interestin

Yes it's an illness, a mental illness. This is exactly what I'm the packaging if the white man, so because Ellen & Anderson are gay, but look and act normal, you see homosexuality as normal.

Homosexuality is a mental illness, not my words, but the words of great psychologists who few decades ago, classified it as a mental illness, too bad the gay machine has grown too big, and silenced those voices. Many of these countries pushing homosexuality, once classified it as an illness.

A cure should start from the brain, complete re-wiring & rehabilitation. I'd leave that to the experts.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 2:19am On Oct 31, 2013
kilode95:

No wonder!!! Apple's recent products show someone has been thinking with his anus.... undecided
it's the most valued brand all over the world. whether you like it or not! poor you,don't be sad because you can't afford it.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:21am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
whao! you just hit a new low. if gays are sick, is chris hughes, one of the founders of facebook also sick? is Tim cook, the CEO of Apple also sick? is U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin also sick? if these people are sick, then you that pride yourself on how healthy you are should bow in shame.

Use common sense, sickness doesn't always have to be as you know, maybe flu, HIV, malaria etc

Someone can be sick and still function properly, depression, addiction, paranoia are all forms of illnesses or disorder.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:21am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

Yes it's an illness, a mental illness. This is exactly what I'm the packaging if the white man, so because Ellen & Anderson are gay, but look and act normal, you see homosexuality as normal.

Homosexuality is a mental illness, not my words, but the words of great psychologists who few decades ago, classified it as a mental illness, too bad the gay machine has grown too big, and silenced those voices. Many of these countries pushing homosexuality, once classified it as an illness.

A cure should start from the brain, complete re-wiring & rehabilitation. I'd leave that for the experts.
I lyk d fact dat u said decades ago.Since dey hv a 'mental illness',shuldnt dey b carried 2 yaba left?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 2:23am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

A cure should start from the brain, complete re-wiring & rehabilitation. I'd leave that for the experts.
yes! Decades ago, Africans were also slaves. does that make it right?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by everyday: 2:23am On Oct 31, 2013
Being Gay is a crime in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by kilode95(f): 2:24am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
it's the most valued brand all over the world. whether you like it or not! poor you,don't be sad because you can't afford it.

I criticise a thing, I can't afford it.... Idiotic & Moronic deduction...

If you had a single cell of intelligence, you would have noticed and understood what I meant by "recent products" undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:24am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

Use common sense, sickness doesn't always have to be as you know, maybe flu, HIV, malaria etc

Someone can be sick and still function properly, depression, addiction, paranoia are all firms of illnesses or disorder.
I wuldnt classify dem as mentally ill ppl.They live a happy lyf(maybe,evn happier dan urs) nd mentally ill ppl ar nt capable of dat.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 2:26am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

Someone can be sick and still function properly, depression, addiction, paranoia are all firms of illnesses or disorder.
are fornication and adultery also part of this ''sick wish list''?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:26am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: There's a reason y d age of consent in d US is 16.They ar nt emotionally nd physically developed 2 engage in sex.Its a crime 4 an older person 2 sleep wit an underaged kid(consent or no consent).

Typical!! In the US.. The US standard is now a paradigm by which we should live right?

Who made a 15 year old girl immature to handle sex*ual relations, aren't levels of mental & physical development different?

Can you see yourself beginning to prove me right?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:27am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
gokuu,whether she cn afford it or nt has no bearing on dis topoic.Let's nt derail
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:28am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

Typical!! In the US.. The US standard is now a paradigm by which we should live right?

Who made a 15 year old girl immature to handle sex*ual relations, aren't levels of mental & physical development different?

Can you see yourself beginning to prove me right?
U ar beginnin 2 sound lyk Yerima.In Nigeria,d age of consent is evn higher so wot ar u talkin about?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 2:29am On Oct 31, 2013
kilode95:

I criticise a thing, I can't afford it.... Idiotic & Moronic deduction...

If you had a single cell of intelligence, you would have noticed and understood what I meant by "recent products" undecided
since apple products are so disgusting, can you give us the name of your worldwide brand that's so much better than apple? sour grapes! you don't have to trash other peoples success when you can't even make a cardboard.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:32am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
since apple products are so disgusting, can you give us the name of your worldwide brand that's so much better than apple? sour grapes! you don't have to trash other peoples success when you can't even make a cardboard.
Guy,end d matter.Apple is nt our fadas property.No need 2 get stressed ova it.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:35am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
if you had bothered to look closely, i did not state that the under aged party would be consenting or not. if you had bothered to take an elective in law while in school, you would have understood the concept of duress and undue influence which explains the meaning of a 'weaker party'. That being said, pedophilia refers to intimacy between an ADULT and a MINOR. homosexualism is between TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. if you still dont get it, take a detour.

Nah!! I understood you perfectly, I'm only challenging that law which says a person below a certain age, is a minor, on what basis were those laws made because those laws aren't valid in many countries, Saudi Arabia a typical example.

Is development based solely on age, who says a " minor " can't make rational decisions,
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:41am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: I wuldnt classify dem as mentally ill ppl.They live a happy lyf(maybe,evn happier dan urs) nd mentally ill ppl ar nt capable of dat.

And how do you know that, do you live with them? Or it's just based on your assumption?

This is the kind of poor judgement you exercise, no wonder you were easily brainwashed.

Mental illnesses are sometimes not apparent to public, if you were smart, you'd know this.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:45am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
are fornication and adultery also part of this ''sick wish list''?

il answer that with a rhetorical question

Are fornication & Adultery natural?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:47am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
yes! Decades ago, Africans were also slaves. does that make it right?

Yes!! This line right here is the most powerful tool in the brainwashing kit.

Don't worry, soon a man would be able to marry his goat, & the white man will pull our that line as a reason why should accept the marriage.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 2:49am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

And how do you know that, do you live with them? Or it's just based on your assumption?

This is the kind of poor judgement you exercise, no wonder you were easily brainwashed.

Mental illnesses are sometimes not apparent to public, if you were smart, you'd know this.
now, thats the point. As Humans, we can only assume people are happy from our observations. no one can really know if the other person is happy. so it really has nothing to do with intelligence as you have insinuated. the fact that we can't accept 100% that people are happy dosen't make them sad or sick people.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:50am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

Brainwashed shocked
Wow,diff of opinion does nt make one brainwashed.Tell me one unhappy gay couple u knw.Anderson Cooper has talked extensively on dis issue.He posited dat ppl dat jump 2 conclusions about gays don't knw crap about his lyf.Jus because sum1 does nt conform 2 ur way of lyf does nt make d person mentally ill.It makes him different.U tink its a disease dat can be cured.I'd luv 2 see u try to 'heal' a gay person
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:51am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: U ar beginnin 2 sound lyk Yerima.In Nigeria,d age of consent is evn higher so wot ar u talkin about?

Pointless!! If you were observant, you'd know I'm trying to say, we can't always judge ourselves by western standards. We have to stand by what we believe in, different people have different beliefs & values, and until we take pride in ours, we'd never be a great continent.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:51am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

Yes!! This line right here is the most powerful tool in the brainwashing kit.

Don't worry, soon a man would be able to marry his goat, & the white man will pull our that line as a reason why should accept the marriage.
I cnt bliv dat u just equated a gay person wit a goat
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

Pointless!! If you were observant, you'd know I'm trying to say, we can't always judge ourselves by western standards. We have to stand by what we believe in, different people have different beliefs & values, and until we take pride in ours, we'd never be a great continent.
Yea
Lyk d senate passing a motion supportin underage marriage.
We ar d 'smartest' ppl in d world
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 2:54am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:

Samsung!!! Samsung currently has the largest share of the smartphone market, and widening the gap with every of their new products. This wasn't the case 2-3 years ago under jobs.

And oh!! I use an iphone, it's what I'm typing with right now, so don't give me the you can't afford crap.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 2:54am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

il answer that with a rhetorical question

Are fornication & Adultery natural?
sex is natural. the concept of adultery and fornication is a subjective one. it has to do with two people making a unique commitment to one another, so they go with what works for them. you can't just toss it around as natural or unnatural.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 2:55am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

Samsung!!! Samsung currently has the largest share of the smartphone market, and widening the gap with every of their new products. This wasn't the case 2-3 years ago under jobs.

And oh!! I use an iphone, it's what I'm typing with right now, so don't give me the you can't afford crap.
We hv left dat ish behind
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

whao! so now you own samsung? do you know that samsung has an LGBT friendly policy?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by kilode95(f): 3:02am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:
sex is natural. the concept of adultery and fornication is a subjective one. it has to do with two people making a unique commitment to one another, so they go with what works for them. you can't just toss it around as natural or unnatural.

If an@l(gay) sex was so natural, they wouldn't need to lubricate the an@l region, unlike the v@gina which lubricates itself during sex
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 50calibre(m): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2013
gokuu:

Se*x between a man and a woman is natural, sex between a man and a tree, dog, goat or any other animal is unnatural, sex between the same se*x is unnatural.

Natural - As nature intended
Unnatural - Not as nature intended
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 3:06am On Oct 31, 2013
kilode95:

If an@l(gay) sex was so natural, they wouldn't need to lubricate the an@l region, unlike the v@gina which lubricates itself during sex
I plead ignorance on dis ish.I'm still a 'virgin'.Don't corrupt me,ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.