Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41577 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Sissie(f): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2013
always wondered why it stopped showing. Now I know.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2013
kommiejewel:
Uh. . . I did? Nd maybe if u weren't so attention-seekin,u'd hav read it nd realized he made more sense than u did. . :/
You right! I didn't read it. I hate people writing long things on block letters. I don't give them a chance to find out if what they have written actually make sense. I immediately dismiss them as crap!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Another thread for gay apologists?

Nigeria has no place for homosexuals!

Anti-homosexuality is a uniting factor for this country next to football.
We shall forever nurture it to strengthen our unity.

I dare you gay apologists here to come out in public and exhibit your madness.

mtcheeeeeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Konjour: If you're that concerned about the abolition of homosexual relations in Nigeria, were you handicapped from protesting while the bills banning them were being deliberated upon in the National Assembly of Nigeria? Even in those countries that are 'First-World' and accept it, the majority of their peoples are still not in support of it and the governments that have legalized it didn't do it cuz of Zap all freedom of thoughts or speech or whatever, they did it purely cuz of the political implications it'd have. A lot of the states in the US have not even accepted it yet. It has been debated back and forth in Westminster Abbey for about a decade or so and its only gaining some foothold within the Lords and MPs cuz some of them are also homosexuals, and the Prime minister is concerned about how to win the votes of the homo population even if they are a minority. All votes count, otherwise in such a conservative society such as Britain's, where Wayne Rooney was banned for weeks and fined heavily from playing football for saying 'f.uc..k' on TV (and was said to be a bad role model to children cuz of that), you normally won't find such, the same Britain is now set to permit gays to kiss freely and grope about on the streets, get married in Churches/Mosques, and even adopt kids. Which kinds of kids would Gays and Lesbos raise? Who would explain to those kids that their homo parents have 'sex' and its not a civil partnership? How would the said kids feel if they happen to become religious while growing up? A devastated child isn't it? That homosexuality has been in existence since pre-historic times doesn't mean its normal. If you're pro-homosexuality based on freedom of thoughts, speech, deeds and all, go propose with a ring to your mother in front of your father in Africa and watch their reaction, or better still grab your sister or brother and make him/her see reasons as to becoming your bride or groom. Afterwards, claim you did it cuz you're naturally wired that way. Afterall, its a free world. If you're in Africa, respect the African cultures and norms. Otherwise, respectfully do one.

That said, the Funmi woman crying wolf over her banned show knew she was putting her reputation and show on the line when she called the dude up, innit? She risked a lot of things to propagate her beliefs, it back-fired and it was good that she sucked it up. If she wants to do stuff like that, let her go and apply to work at CNN. They'd happily take her in if she's qualified.
u have successful explained why gay ppl shouldn't be given freedom right? Cos the whole txt u wrote was shameless and pure wastage of space,,, leave the gays to roam bytch,,,, I bet ure even worse than them... Who knows u might even be a murderer ,,, huh? Why don't we strip u of u own rights bytch??
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi: Another homosexual bigot on the loose! Trying to force their insanity on us.

What do you know is the meaning of the word "bigot"? or because you see people using it, you just think it's cool to do so.

6 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi: Another homosexual bigot on the loose! Trying to force their insanity on us.
Hmmm!
I tell ya, you don't have to be gay to find out that what that dude said about 'brainwashing their children' is utter rubbish! What was he thinking? God does not give you kids so you can brainwash them! He'll rather you don't have one at all!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Adeoba10(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Gay
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Bome01(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2013
engineerd: AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE?? GAY OR STRAIGHT, LIFE IS NOTHING BUT A JOURNEY......LIFE IS EPHEMERAL, SO WHY MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR OTHERS WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT SEXUAL ORIENTATION FROM WHAT SOCIETY ACCEPTS AS THE NORM? WHILE I PERSONALLY FIND HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AS 'DISGUSTING', BUT IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I GREW UP LEARNING THAT ALL NORMAL SEXUAL ACTS IS ONLY PERMISSIBLE BETWEEN THE OPPOSITE SEX. JUST LIKE RELIGION, I WAS TOLD THERE WAS A GOD AND I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE ACCORDING TO HIS COMMANDS SO MY SOUL MIGHT HAVE ETERNAL REST WHEN I DIE. BUT INHERENTLY AS A HUMAN BEING (EVEN WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD), I KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG BECAUSE I HAVE A "CONSCIENCE". AND MY CONSCIENCE TELLS ME TO TREAT OTHERS EXACTLY HOW I WANT TO BE TREATED.
You have said it all! It's this kind of mentality that can move this country forward!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by darnley16(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2013
Now I'm impressed.. There are more and more people supporting gays each day... And for thoser gay haters , nigeria has a total of 10miliion homo sexuals (gays les and bis) calm down make ur pick, u sure one of ur kids, frnds , cousin aint one, well b4 criticizing imagine its them u are crucifing
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2013
darnley16: Now I'm impressed.. There are more and more people supporting gays each day... And for thoser gay haters , nigeria has a total of 10miliion homo sexuals (gays les and bis) calm down make ur pick, u sure one of ur kids, frnds , cousin aint one, well b4 criticizing imagine its them u are crucifing
Hahahahahaha! Dream On! Who told you more and more people are supporting nonsense? Come out openly and you will testify!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Bome01(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: U seem to classify paedophilia with homosexuality.Paedophilia is condemned d world ova while homosexuality is only condemned in extremely 'religious' societies
GBAM!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Bome01(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2013
specco:

Sodom and Gomorrha. May their sun never rise. Filthy, disgusting perverts. So revolting that I am literally holding myself back from throwing up. Repent now or the hottest part of hell is already reserved for you. Nonsense.
Silence. . . The Devil himself is talking! Moomoo!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi: Hahahahahaha! Dream On! Who told you more and more people are supporting nonsense? Come out openly and you will testify!
I dnt hide 2 talk about gay rights.I support equality among all ppl.U cnt hv a gud lyf nd try 2 deny odas their choice.Wu made u d enforcer of d world?
P.S-Not evrybodi dat supports gay rights is gay cos I'm not.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi: Hahahahahaha! Dream On! Who told you more and more people are supporting nonsense? Come out openly and you will testify!
Dream on ? Common man, this is more than a dream now. It's a reality! It's a reality you wish it were only a dream.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Before you join the band wagon of homosexual apologist pause to read this. The homosexual life style is a very dangerous one read and you will have better understanding.

The Negative Health Effects of Homosexuality
By Timothy J. Dailey, Ph. D. Senior Fellow, Center for Marriage and Family Studies

Homosexual activists attempt to portray their lifestyle as normal and healthy, and insist that homosexual relationships are the equivalent in every way to their heterosexual counterparts. Hollywood and the media relentlessly propagate the image of the fit, healthy, and well-adjusted homosexual. The reality is quite opposite to this caricature which was recently conceded by the homosexual newspaper New York Blade News:

Reports at a national conference about sexually transmitted diseases indicate that gay men are in the highest risk group for several of the most serious diseases. . . . Scientists believe that the increased number of sexually tranmitted diseases (STD) cases is the result of an increase in risky sexual practices by a growing number of gay men who believe HIV is no longer a life-threatening illness.[1]

Instability and promiscuity typically characterize homosexual relationships. These two factors increase the incidence of serious and incurable stds. In addition, some homosexual behaviors put practitioners at higher risk for a variety of ailments, as catalogued by the following research data:

Risky Sexual Behavior on the Rise Among Homosexuals. Despite two decades of intensive efforts to educate homosexuals against the dangers of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and other stds, the incidence of unsafe sexual practices that often result in various diseases is on the rise.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), from 1994 to 1997 the proportion of homosexuals reporting having had anal sex increased from 57.6 percent to 61.2 percent, while the percentage of those reporting "always" using condoms declined from 69.6 percent to 60 percent.[2]

The CDC reported that during the same period the proportion of men reporting having multiple sex partners and unprotected anal sex increased from 23.6 percent to 33.3 percent. The largest increase in this category (from 22 percent to 33.3 percent) was reported by homosexuals twenty-five years old or younger.[3]
Homosexuals Failing to Disclose Their HIV Status to Sex Partners

A study presented July 13, 2000 at the XIII International aids Conference in Durban, South Africa disclosed that a significant number of homosexual and bisexual men with hiv "continue to engage in unprotected sex with people who have no idea they could be contracting HIV."[4] Researchers from the University of California, San Francisco found that thirty-six percent of homosexuals engaging in unprotected oral, anal, or vaginal sex failed to disclose that they were HIV positive to casual sex partners.[5]

A CDC report revealed that, in 1997, 45 percent of homosexuals reporting having had unprotected anal intercourse during the previous six months did not know the HIV serostatus of all their sex partners. Even more alarming, among those who reported having had unprotected anal intercourse and multiple partners, 68 percent did not know the HIV serostatus of their partners.[6]

Young Homosexuals are at Increased Risk. Following in the footsteps of the generation of homosexuals decimated by AIDS, younger homosexuals are engaging in dangerous sexual practices at an alarming rate.

A Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health study of three-hundred-sixty-one young men who have sex with men (MSM) aged fifteen to twenty-two found that around 40 percent of participants reported having had anal-insertive sex, and around 30 percent said they had had anal-receptive sex. Thirty-seven percent said they had not used a condom for anal sex during their last same-sex encounter. Twenty-one percent of the respondents reported using drugs or alcohol during their last same-sex encounter.[7]

A five-year CDC study of 3,492 homosexual males aged fifteen to twenty-two found that one-quarter had unprotected sex with both men and women. Another cdc study of 1,942 homosexual and bisexual men with HIV found that 19 percent had at least one episode of unprotected anal sex--the riskiest sexual behavior--in 1998 and 1997, a 50 percent increase from the previous two years.[8]

Homosexual Promiscuity. Studies indicate that the average male homosexual has hundreds of sex partners in his lifetime:

A.P. Bell and M.S. Weinberg, in their classic study of male and female homosexuality, found that 43 percent of white male homosexuals had sex with 500 or more partners, with 28 percent having 1,000 or more sex partners.[9]

In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al., found that only 2.7 percent claimed to have had sex with one partner only. The most common response, given by 21.6 percent of the respondents, was of having a hundred-one to five hundred lifetime sex partners.[10]

A survey conducted by the homosexual magazine Genre found that 24 percent of the respondents said they had had more than a hundred sexual partners in their lifetime. The magazine noted that several respondents suggested including a category of those who had more than a thousand sexual partners.[11]

In his study of male homosexuality in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, M. Pollak found that "few homosexual relationships last longer than two years, with many men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners."[12]

Promiscuity among Homosexual Couples. Even in those homosexual relationships in which the partners consider themselves to be in a committed relationship, the meaning of "committed" typically means something radically different from marriage.

In The Male Couple, authors David P. McWhirter and Andrew M. Mattison reported that in a study of a hundred-fifty-six males in homosexual relationships lasting from one to thirty-seven years,

Only seven couples have a totally exclusive sexual relationship, and these men all have been together for less than five years. Stated another way, all couples with a relationship lasting more than five years have incorporated some provision for outside sexual activity in their relationships.[13]

In Male and Female Homosexuality, M. Saghir and E. Robins found that the average male homosexual live-in relationship lasts between two and three years.[14]

Unhealthy Aspects of "Monogamous" Homosexual Relationships. Even those homosexual relationships that are loosely termed "monogamous" do not necessarily result in healthier behavior.

The journal AIDS reported that men involved in relationships engaged in anal intercourse and oral-anal intercourse with greater frequency than those without a steady partner.[15] Anal intercourse has been linked to a host of bacterial and parasitical sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS.

The exclusivity of the relationship did not diminish the incidence of unhealthy sexual acts, which are commonplace among homosexuals. An English study published in the same issue of the journal AIDS concurred, finding that most "unsafe" sex acts among homosexuals occur in steady relationships.[16]

Human Papillomavirus (HPV). HPV is a collection of more than seventy types of viruses that can cause warts, or papillomas, on various parts of the body. More than twenty types of HPV are incurable STDs that can infect the genital tract of both men and women. Most HPV infections are subclinical or asymptomatic, with only one in a hundred people experiencing genital warts.

HPV is "almost universal" among homosexuals. According to the homosexual newspaper The Washington Blade: "A San Francisco study of Gay and bisexual men revealed that HPV infection was almost universal among HIV-positive men, and that 60 percent of HIV-negative men carried HPV."[17]

HPV can lead to anal cancer. At the recent Fourth International AIDS Malignancy Conference at the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Andrew Grulich announced that "most instances of anal cancer are caused by a cancer-causing strain of HPV through receptive anal intercourse. HPV infects over 90 percent of HIV-positive gay men and 65 percent of HIV-negative gay men, according to a number of recent studies."[18]

The link between HPV and cervical cancer. Citing a presentation by Dr. Stephen Goldstone to the International Congress on Papillomavirus in Human Pathology in Paris, the Washington Blade reports that "HPV is believed to cause cervical cancer in women."[19]

Hepatitis: A potentially fatal liver disease that increases the risk of liver cancer.

Hepatitis A: The Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Report published by the CDC reports: "Outbreaks of hepatitis A among men who have sex with men are a recurring problem in many large cities in the industrialized world."[20]

Hepatitis B: This is a serious disease caused by a virus that attacks the liver. The virus, which is called hepatitis B virus (HBV), can cause lifelong infection, cirrhosis (scarring) of the liver, liver cancer, liver failure, and death. Each year in the United States, more than 200,000 people of all ages contract hepatitis B and close to 5,000 die of sickness caused by AIDS. The CDC reports that MSM are at increased risk for hepatitis B.[21]

Hepatitis C is an inflammation of the liver that can cause cirrhosis, liver failure and liver cancer. The virus can lie dormant in the body for up to thirty years before flaring up. Although less so than with hepatitis A and B, MSM who engage in unsafe sexual practices remain at increased risk for contracting hepatitis C.[22]

Gonorrhea: An inflammatory disease of the genital tract. Gonorrhea traditionally occurs on the genitals, but has recently appeared in the rectal region and in the throat. Although easily treated by antibiotics, according to the cdc only "about 50 percent of men have some signs or symptoms, and "many women who are infected have no symptoms of infection."[23] Untreated gonorrhea can have serious and permanent health consequences, including infertility damage to the prostate and urethra.

A CDC report documents "significant increases during 1994 to 1997 in rectal gonorrhea . . . among MSM," indicating that "safe sex" practices may not be taken as seriously as the aids epidemic begins to slow.[24] In 1999 the CDC released data showing that male rectal gonorrhea is increasing among homosexuals amidst an overall decline in national gonorrhea rates. The report attributed the increase to a larger percentage of homosexuals engaging in unsafe sexual behavior.[25]

The incidence of throat Gonorrhea is strongly associated with homosexual behavior. The Canadian Medical Association Journal found that "gonorrhea was associated with urethral discharge . . . and homosexuality (3.7 times higher than the rate among heterosexuals)."[26] Similarly, a study in the Journal of Clinical Pathology found that homosexual men had a much higher prevalence of pharyngeal (throat) gonorrhea--15.2 percent compared with 4.1 percent for heterosexual men.[27]

Syphilis: A venereal disease that, if left untreated, can spread throughout the body over time, causing serious heart abnormalities, mental disorders, blindness, and death. The initial symptoms of syphilis are often mild and painless, leading some individuals to avoid seeking treatment. According to the National Institutes of Health, the disease may be mistaken for other common illnesses: "syphilis has sometimes been called 'the great imitator' because its early symptoms are similar to those of many other diseases." Early symptoms include rashes, moist warts in the groin area, slimy white patches in the mouth, or pus-filled bumps resembling chicken pox.[28]

According to the CDC, "transmission of the organism occurs during vaginal, anal, or MouthAction."[29] In addition, the Archives of Internal Medicine found that homosexuals acquired syphilis at a rate ten times that of heterosexuals.[30]

The CDC reports that those who contract syphilis face potentially deadly health consequences: "It is now known that the genital sores caused by syphilis in adults also make it easier to transmit and acquire HIV infection sexually. There is a two to five fold increased risk of acquiring hiv infection when syphilis is present."[31]

Gay Bowel Syndrome (GBS):[32] The Journal of the American Medical Association refers to GBS problems such as proctitis, proctocolitis, and enteritis as "sexually transmitted gastrointestinal syndromes."[33] Many of the bacterial and protozoa pathogens that cause gbs are found in feces and transmitted to the digestive system: According to the pro-homosexual text Anal Pleasure and Health, "[s]exual activities provide many opportunities for tiny amounts of contaminated feces to find their way into the mouth of a sexual partner . . . The most direct rou te is oral-anal contact."[34]

Proctitis and Proctocolitis are inflammations of the rectum and colon that cause pain, bloody rectal discharge and rectal spasms. Proctitis is associated with STDs such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, and syphilis that are widespread among homosexuals.[35] The Sexually Transmitted Disease Information Center of the Journal of the American Medical Association reports that "[p]roctitis occurs predominantly among persons who participate in anal intercourse."

Enteritis is inflammation of the small intestine. According to the Sexually Transmitted Disease Information Center of the Journal of the American Medical Association, "enteritis occurs among those whose sexual practices include oral-fecal contact."[36] Enteritis can cause abdominal pain, severe cramping, intense diarrhea, fever, malabsorption of nutrients, weight loss.[37] According to a report in The Health Implications of Homosexuality by the Medical Institute for Sexual Health, some pathogens associated with enteritis and proctocolitis [see below] "appear only to be sexually transmitted among men who have sex with men."[38]

HIV/AIDS Among Homosexuals. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is responsible for causing AIDS, for which there exists no cure.

Homosexual men are the largest risk category. The CDC reports that homosexuals comprise the single largest exposure category of the more than 600,000 males with AIDS in the United States. As of December 1999, "men who have sex with men" and "men who have sex with men and inject drugs" together accounted for 64 percent of the cumulative total of male AIDS cases.[39]

Women risk contracting HIV/AIDS through sexual relations with infected MSM. According to the CDC, "HIV infection among U.S. women has increased significantly over the last decade, especially in communities of color. cdc estimates that, in the United States, between 120,000 and 160,000 adult and adolescent females are living with HIV infection, including those with AIDS." In 1999, for example, most of the women (40 percent) reported with AIDS were infected through heterosexual exposure to HIV.[40] That number is actually higher, as "historically, more than two-thirds of AIDS cases among women initially reported without identified risk were later reclassified as heterosexual transmission."[41]

Homosexuals with HIV are at increased risk for developing other life-threatening diseases. A paper delivered at the Fourth International AIDS Malignancy Conference at the National Institutes of Health reported that homosexual men with HIV have "a 37-fold increase in anal cancer, a 4-fold increase in Hodgkin's disease (cancer of the lymph nodes), a 2.7-fold increase in cancer of the testicles, and a 2.5 fold increase in lip cancer."[42]
HIV/AIDS Among Young People

AIDS incidence is on the rise among teens and young adults. The CDC reports that, "even though AIDS incidence (the number of new cases diagnosed during a given time period, usually a year) is declining, there has not been a comparable decline in the number of newly diagnosed HIV cases among youth.[43]

Young homosexual men are at particular risk. The CDC estimates that "at least half of all new HIV infections in the United States are among people under twenty-five, and the majority of young people are infected sexually."[44] By the end of 1999, 29,629 young people aged thirteen to twenty-four were diagnosed with AIDS in the United States. MSM were the single largest risk category: in 1999, for example, 50 percent of all new AIDS cases were reported among young homosexuals.[45]

Sexually active young women are also at risk. The CDC reports: "In 1999, among young women the same age, 47 percent of all AIDS cases reported were acquired heterosexually and 11 percent were acquired through injection drug use."

Homosexuals with STDs Are at an Increased Risk for HIV Infection. Studies of MSM treated in STD clinics show rates of infection as high as 36 percent in major cities.[46] A CDC study attributed the high infection rate to having high numbers of anonymous sex partners: "[S]yphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia apparently have been introduced into a population of MSM who have large numbers of anonymous partners, which can result in rapid and extensive transmission of STDs."[47] The CDC report concluded: "Persons with STDs, including genital ulcer disease and nonulcerative STD, have a twofold to fivefold increased risk for HIV infection."[48]

Anal Cancer: Homosexuals are at increased risk for this rare type of cancer, which is potentially fatal if the anal-rectal tumors metastasize to other bodily organs.

Dr. Joel Palefsky, a leading expert in the field of anal cancer, reports that while the incidence of anal cancer in the United States is only 0.9/100,000, that number soars to 35/100,000 for homosexuals. That rate doubles again for those who are HIV positive, which, according to Dr. Palefsky, is "roughly ten times higher than the current rate of cervical cancer."[49]

At the Fourth International AIDS Malignancy Conference at the National Institutes of Health in May, 2000, Dr. Andrew Grulich announced that the incidence of anal cancer among homosexuals with HIV "was raised 37-fold compared with the general population."[50]
Lesbians are at Risk through Sex with MSM

See more here http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=Is01B1
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: I dnt hide 2 talk about gay rights.I support equality among all ppl.U cnt hv a gud lyf nd try 2 deny odas their choice.Wu made u d enforcer of d world?
P.S-Not evrybodi dat supports gay rights is gay cos I'm not.

Why dont you also support the rights of 1ncestous couples? Why dont you also support the rights of pedoph1les or polygamists or those who practice beastiality? You are simply trying to smartly hide your homosexuality. It won't go far!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Konjour(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2013
darnley16: u have successful explained why gay ppl shouldn't be given freedom right? Cos the whole txt u wrote was shameless and pure wastage of space,,, leave the gays to roam bytch,,,, I bet ure even worse than them... Who knows u might even be a murderer ,,, huh? Why don't we strip u of u own rights bytch??

Dude, you gay innit? Lolz. Wouldn't reply keyboard warriors everyday mate but I'd tell you this: If you sure of your onions though, come out of your hiding hole and declare yourself as being gay in Nigeria or Russia. With the tolerance levels of Nigerians that I see everyday, I guarantee you that that's the last time you'd ever speak a word or draw a breath, and you would be a cat with 18 lives if you're still alive by the time the Police gets close to you (By the way, I'm sure your father would admit it was a mistake sleeping with your mama if he knew he'd bring a gay bastard forth from his loins).
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi:

Why dont you also support the rights of 1ncestous couples? Why dont you also support the rights of pedoph1les or polygamists or those who practice beastiality? You are simply trying to smartly hide your homosexuality. It won't go far!
I dnt hv 2 explain my sexuality 2 u.If u tink I'm gay,dats ur opinion evn though it lacks sense.Y do u lyk 2 bring oda ish in2 dis matter.We ar talkin about homosexuality nt incest.Dnt try 2 change d topic.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by MeGaStReEt: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2013
... and she was not shot in the face? #fuckkkkit
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by mekuilis(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2013
well that is what happened when you have no concrete root. You go to koran classes because its fun and church because of the music,voodoo priest to clean your aura...you just floating. Thumbs up to NTA,now you can join your gay friend abroad. Nigeria might be bad,but we've good morals too. Rubbish,you want to brainwash kids to become gays..feel like pelting you with pebbles..so disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: I dnt hv 2 explain my sexuality 2 u.If u tink I'm gay,dats ur opinion evn though it lacks sense.Y do u lyk 2 bring oda ish in2 dis matter.We ar talkin about homosexuality nt incest.Dnt try 2 change d topic.
No need to explain your sexuality. We know you are a homosexual already! Your words betray your orientation. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks...........The Holy Bible.

Please help me ask your fellow homosexuals:
What is the biological purpose of homosexuality?

Apart from higher incidences of diseases, anal cancer, HIV, other terrible forms of cancer what exactly are the benefits of homosexuality?

The fact that the world population have been sustained is as a result of heterosexual relationships!

If homosexuality is natural how come the only way that humans and other animals could reproduce themselves is through the coming together of the male and female?

If your father was a homosexual and your mother was a lesbian, how will be alive today to even support homosexuals?

How did Bisi Alimi come into this world? Was it through his father's anus?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2013
Homosexuals in the house , how did you come into the world? if you came in through your father's anus then you can convince me but if you were born through the instrumentality of sexual relationship between your mother and father and you are here supporting the evil , barren and idiotic agenda of homosexuality then you do your parents and society a big disservice!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2013
SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY. ITS WRONG IN EVERY SENSE..
I rest my case
Shikina
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=Uteghe ]For the first time NTA has made me proud. Relevant
authorities should go a step further by arresting the gay dude and
putting him on trial. After all,there's an anti-gay law in this country.
The Funmi Iyanda girl should be tried as accomplice or accessory after
the fact. Gay sex is a sub-animal tendency and should be crushed with
all vehemence.[/quote]

1000+ likes.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by donPhill(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2013
Nairaland!!!!....why is it that when a thread is in it's 5th-6th page, the topic is always deviated, there ll be no more correlation?
I can't recall this topic from here again
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by lohresloco: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: Wow
Having a human being confined 2 a mental institution because she refuses 2 discriminate against her fellow human being.How wuld it be if most of u dat criticize gays end up in hellfire with d gays u ar criticizin.
Judge not so dat ye also may not be judged.
look if homosexuals are to be allowed in this country with all their rights given to them, we might as well give rights of expression to pdophiles,thieves, armed robbers,killers (practitioners of all kinds of degradable human characters). For heavens sake, you don't take a wrong thing and try to make it right.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi:
No need to explain your sexuality. We know you are a homosexual already! Your words betray your orientation. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks...........The Holy Bible.

Apart from higher incidences of diseases, anal cancer, HIV, other terrible forms of cancer what exactly are the benefits of homosexuality?

The fact that the world population have been sustained is as a result of heterosexual relationships!

If homosexuality is natural how come the only way that humans and other animals could reproduce themselves is through the coming together of the male and female?

If your father was a homosexual and your mother was a lesbian, how will be alive today to even support homosexuals?

You sound very scared and desperate!
What happened to you?

Why not take a huge, deep and long breath! I'm sure you'll be fine
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi:

Wow
Tagging me gay doesn't change crap.I bliv in tolerance.Hw does homosexuality affect u in ur day 2 day life?

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
lohresloco: look if homosexuals are to be allowed in this country with all their rights given to them, we might as well give rights of expression to pdophiles,thieves, armed robbers,killers (practitioners of all kinds of degradable human characters). For heavens sake, you don't take a wrong thing and try to make it right.
I'll rather be a gay person than be any of the people you listed here.

I'm very certain you 'll say the same, when the chips are down and you had had time to think.

But for now you just have to be a responsible kid to your parents. At least that's the least anyone expect from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.