Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Disintegration Is The Solution. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disintegration Is The Solution. (578 Views)

SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? / Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disintegration Is The Solution. by Preceedo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
On the first List of my prayer points is:-

Lord, let nigeria break or you break it yourself. What is the use of population without prosperity and unity. We tend to whirl our patriotic and allegiance phase to the nation and thus, in the most tragic realm, scoot away from facing the obnoxious future.

Knowing fully well that the nation holds no hope or realisation of such, we drag into our subconcious, never to be brought out, the real fact that the nation's future, if she has any, is inauspicious.
Because we have refused to decipher the problems but swear immutable allegiance to the integration of the country, our youths die miserably to insurgency, their blood are shed unlawfully, then our lives become catalogue of disasters and we are left with or permitted to ask nothing but the inevitabilities of fate.
Let's tackle the problem and give the solution- DISINTEGRATION!!!

I love the POPULOUS nigeria but would prefer a PEACEFUL nation.

Preceedo writes
Re: Disintegration Is The Solution. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
what
Re: Disintegration Is The Solution. by Preceedo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogodomi: what

Many are dying and suffering untold hardship because we won't to keep the beautiful name - NIGERIA, we want to retain our giant of africa status, we want to be the most popoulous while our lives are nt better than animals. Look at the massacre in yobe just last week. But we pretend as if nothing is wrong. Nigeria must break. ENOUGH OF THIS BLOODSHED!
Re: Disintegration Is The Solution. by omiobo: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
I support disintegration,and I believe it is the only solution left with this nation. No be populous wan chop o,our population is no more a blessing rather a curse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Reschedules Election In 65 Wards To Sunday / Boy,13, Kills Classmate Over Damaged Earphone / Court Sentences Armed Robber To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.