Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nasda Predicts Eclipse Of The Sun On Nov. 3 In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nasda Predicts Eclipse Of The Sun On Nov. 3 In Nigeria (868 Views)

Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday / Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert / Nigeria To Experience Partial Eclipse On Nov 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasda Predicts Eclipse Of The Sun On Nov. 3 In Nigeria by Aabheaven(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Nasda(National spade development agency) an American Organisation has informed Nigeria that the nation will be experiencing Eclipse of the sun on November 3, 2013.
Source
Re: Nasda Predicts Eclipse Of The Sun On Nov. 3 In Nigeria by tsleazy(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Tell them oh !!, b4 my 9ja people start pleading blood of Jesus
Re: Nasda Predicts Eclipse Of The Sun On Nov. 3 In Nigeria by kennyone: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2013
tsleazy: Tell them oh !!, b4 my 9ja people start pleading blood of Jesus
Or end time things
Re: Nasda Predicts Eclipse Of The Sun On Nov. 3 In Nigeria by tsleazy(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2013
kennyone:
Or end time things
that one go plenty for nairaland...ETT fever
Re: Nasda Predicts Eclipse Of The Sun On Nov. 3 In Nigeria by fabby26(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Good to know, we're waiting. Abeg where I keep my protective eye shield for the past eclipse cool Hope e go be partial eclipse before the kind pitch darkeness dat happened in Egypt, in the bibilical timez go happen, that even with your lantern, torchlite, rechargable lantern you no go fit see the next person. And dat time everybody will shout END TIME TINZ.

(1) (Reply)

Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys / What Does Op Mean? / PHOTOS: River In China Mysteriously Turns Bloody Red Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.