Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? (680 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy / Automatic Fuel Siphon Pump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? by gistsky: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2013
I ve some money and someone advised me to go into sales of Alarm Padlock, Tyre inflators, liquid siphons, spy clock n some security gadgets.
Pls how good re these products in market especialy in portharcourt n where can i get them cheap? Thanks.
Re: How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? by achorjp(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alarm padlock, siphons n inflators re gud business. Jst make contact wt buildin materials' sellers.
U can get quality ones at pocket friendly prices @ MBM PLAZA 48 OLD ABA RD Rumuobiakani PH. Call: 08166945006
Re: How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? by ojjp: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
It's a lucrative business. U can buy them in cartons/packs n engage sale marketers on gud commission. D smart ones can sell bw 2,500 to 3,500naira per padlock(big one)
jst do ur home wrk.
Re: How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? by Avenues2wealth: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Its a good business you can be a distributor of these items with an international company @ very cheap price. Email accolades4all@yahoo.com for more information.
Re: How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? by ojjp: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2013
Wt hw much do i need to be an international distributor? I mean d minimum amount.
Re: How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? by gistsky: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2013
achorjp: Alarm padlock, siphons n inflators re gud business. Jst make contact wt buildin materials' sellers.
U can get quality ones at pocket friendly prices @ MBM PLAZA 48 OLD ABA RD Rumuobiakani PH. Call: 08166945006
thanks so much, i ve gotten it.
Re: How Good Is The Business Of Alarm Padlock, Inflator And Siphon? by gistsky: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Avenues2wealth: Its a good business you can be a distributor of these items with an international company @ very cheap price. Email accolades4all@yahoo.com for more information.
really?

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Chicken Processing / Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available / 10 Quick Ways To Get Traffic To Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.