Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Prayer For The Nation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For The Nation! (937 Views)

Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For The Nation! by baslone: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Today is the last day of October 2013. 2morrow will be a New month the first day of November 2013.

I pray that Nigeria will be rid of corrupt Leaders.
I pray that Nigeria will Vomit all clueless lieing Leaders
I pray God to change Nigeria's present hopeless destiny to a bright and fruitful 1.
I pray God to wipe out all the evil men that say the Nigerian people will not eat the good of the land.
I pray a new honorable and integrity full mentality for the Nigerian people. Finally
I pray a new govt. A new Leader whom will wipe out corruption forever from our memories.

Puting Nigeria in it's rightful place in the committee of Nations.

I believe so much that Nigeria will get a new leader soon.
Change is inevitable.
Re: Prayer For The Nation! by 6cence: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Prayer For The Nation! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2013
I also pray dat all d ppl dat have been ruining dz country and der allies since 1970 till date b4 GEJ took over and are also planning on ruining it again, may der case be like ABACHA AND YARADUA.
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber 2014: Election Turns Bloody, 6 Killed / Fani-kayode Dares APC To Explain Links With B’haram / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Flee State Capital; Relocate To Remote Area To Sit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.