Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Didn’t Write Any Rubbish Letter To Obasanjo – Iyabo Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Write Any Rubbish Letter To Obasanjo – Iyabo Opens Up (949 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Write Any Rubbish Letter To Obasanjo – Iyabo Opens Up by plucky16(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2013
In a bid to rubbish the person of President Olusegun Obasanjo, agents of the Presidency have been sponsoring several damaging adverts on the social media against him and we observed that they took it a step further by writing a sarcastic letter and fraudulently attributed it to his daughter, Iyabo.

When Obasanjo wrote President Gooodluck Jonathan he came out open and did the right thing, he did not hide under a mask to insult anyone, but simply state the sacred FACTS for all Nigerians to see.

Why is this government resorting to blackmail rather than address Obasanjo’s damning revelations?

http://urbanbangz..com/2013/12/i-didnt-write-any-rubbish-letter-to.html

Re: I Didn’t Write Any Rubbish Letter To Obasanjo – Iyabo Opens Up by Njoy1(f): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Nonsense. So how do you know agents of government wrote the letter?

Show us Iyabo's disclaimer, not AITs.
Re: I Didn’t Write Any Rubbish Letter To Obasanjo – Iyabo Opens Up by Presbulg(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Now, it's getting interesting
Re: I Didn’t Write Any Rubbish Letter To Obasanjo – Iyabo Opens Up by Coolboi05(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: I Didn’t Write Any Rubbish Letter To Obasanjo – Iyabo Opens Up by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2013

(1)

Pius Anyim Unveils Centenary Flag In Abuja / Shocking-revealed Why Nigeria May Cease To Exist / Missing Funds: NNPC Claims Spending $8.49bn On Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.