Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. (1773 Views)

See Letter Man Wrote 2 Neighbour Who Has Too Much Noisy Sex With Packs Of Condom / IBB Takes A Swipe At Muazu And Fayose Over Their Online Battle Yesterday. See / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2013
THIS IS FOR THOSE who have been shocked at the defence of the minister at any cost, you shouldn't be. Stella Oduah is a master in the act of propaganda, remember she is the brain behind the group neighbour2neighbour that recruited massively online and otherwise to ensure the president's victory in 2011.
They are still very active expecially here on Nairaland, they have been throwing insults everywhere, setting up pro Oduah groups/protest and even laid baits to drag the APC in their mud (fashola). Do not let them surprise you as that's their means of livelihood.
Have their level of coordination surprised you? Yeah they have enough funds to plunder oiling their machine, THIS IS A TIP OF THE ICEBERG get prepared it's going to get dirtier in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by naptu2: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2013
Yay! You are back!

And you came with the missing piece of the puzzle. How will "Neighbour 2 Neighbour" affect the 2015 elections? Could that be the reason why some are backing her?

I have missed you.
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
naptu2: Yay! You are back!

And you came with the missing piece of the puzzle. How will "Neighbour 2 Neighbour" affect the 2015 elections? Could that be the reason why some are backing her?

I have missed you.

Hi naptu2 its great to be back, hope you have been good.
I tell you most of those backing her actual worked and are still working for N2N and they are gearing up for 2015. More lies, shameless defence, baseless propaganda (like they are doing ASUU) and character assassination (like they did Buhari). This is the fight those that love this nation have to take up, we can't afford another 4yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Obiagelli:

Hi naptu2 its great to be back, hope you have been good.
I tell you most of those backing her actual worked and are still working for N2N and they are gearing up for 2015. More lies, shameless defence, baseless propaganda (like they are doing ASUU) and character assassination (like they did Buhari). This is the fight those that love this nation have to take up, we can't afford another 4yrs.
Its not surprising that there are GEJ apologists and c0ck suckers on this forum. While they gang up to continue with their sycophancy and buttlicking, we will be ready to wash their dirty smelly arses in public. wink

Welcome back! cool

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by naptu2: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oby, check out this thread (the Anambra governorship debate). The debate is live now.

https://www.nairaland.com/1494753/anambra-governorship-election-debate-ait/10

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
berem: Its not surprising that there are GEJ apologists and c0ck suckers on this forum. While they gang up to continue with their sycophancy and buttlicking, we will be ready to wash their dirty smelly arses in public. wink

Welcome back! cool
THATS THE SPIRIT SIS. you have been doing great as always. Thanks
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
naptu2: Oby, check out this thread (the Anambra governorship debate). The debate is live now.

https://www.nairaland.com/1494753/anambra-governorship-election-debate-ait/10
Your thread lack recent comments. You should have modified the title of the thread to today's debate and let the trend continue. I see there are other similar threads too.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
FRESH AIR till 2019. Whoever doesn't like it should go and hug a transformer (GEJ has installed thousands of them) and if the person likes it wet, he or she should go with a bucket of water.
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo: FRESH AIR till 2019. Whoever doesn't like it should go and hug a transformer (GEJ has installed thousands of them) and if the person likes it wet, he or she should go with a bucket of water.
Thanks for registering your presence. Its certain you are one of them. You better start looking for a better job because come 2015,you'll find your way back into the labour market. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
berem: Thanks for registering your presence. Its certain you are one of them. You better start looking for a better job because come 2015,you'll find your way back into the labour market. grin grin
labour market ke? Who go employ ex neighbour abi wetin else go dey him CV

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by naptu2: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
berem: Your thread lack recent comments. You should have modified the title of the thread to today's debate and let the trend continue. I see there are other similar threads too.

Yeah, I've been busy.
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
labour market ke? Who go employ ex neighbour abi wetin else go dey him CV
Lol! Being a former employee of N2N is an added advantage na! Don't you think so? grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by kingbang: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Gathering of clowns! grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
On a more serious note, anyone who underestimates the reach of this tea-party type movement, does so at his own risk.

Whether we care to admit or not, the tentacles of N2N not only extends far and wide but has also become more entrenched in the past couple of years. Reno and his co-travellers definitely learnt more than a thing or two from Joe Trippi and Associates, a U.S Political Consulting firm, I tell you grin

The key driver of the last election campaign for President Jonathan was neither Jonathan himself nor the PDP directly. If the truth must be told, it is all well known that it was a rather faceless organisation going by the code name Nieghbour-2- Neighbour that carried the assignment on its head. It spent billions of Naira as if money has lost its value. Millions of newspaper advertisements and several hours of expensive campaign TV time were lavished for the Jonathan campaign. So confident were they about the power of money in Nigerian politics that they did not see the need for the candidate himself to personally campaign or debate his case before the Nigerian electorate. It was enough that the Neighbour-2-Nieghbour movement was in charge. They delivered on their mission as Dr. Jonathan won the election. But unknown to Nigerians, the whole Neighbour-2-Neighbour electoral machine was almost single-handedly funded by Ms Stella Odua.

In a technical sense, she was able to achieve a “state capture” of the new government by that act alone as she became capable of setting personalised agenda for the administration that is so elected: she can decide on who serves in the government and what post one holds. But for the sheer shine and aggrandisement of government which she obviously craves, elsewhere, political financials of that calibre do not go into government directly but deploy their people into all the strategic places from where they can effectively be “pressing buttons”. For all intents and purposes, this government is hers. She is like a majority shareholders in a business who pumped her money into the making of the organisation and it is therefore inconceivable that there could be anything she wants from this government that she wouldn’t get. That is especially as it is still the case that “who pays the piper dictates the tunes”.

Read More
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Guerilla, interesting post you got there. Now I can see why nairaland has pro-jonathanians who are not ready to give up. grin
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by 8Willywilly: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
--
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
berem: @Guerilla, interesting post you got there. Now I can see why nairaland has pro-jonathanians who are not ready to give up. grin

Exactimo @Berem. And what is more, I am not even sure most of the protagonists and antagonists who are lock in some kind of existential 'battle of wits' over this issue, even appreciate how much of a stake holder Madam Princess really is.

If Nigeria is ever going to assume its rightful place in the comity of nations, our current system of government, which concentrates so much power at the centre, has got to be reconfigured.

More from that article...

We many indeed have other ministers; some may even consider themselves as “co-ordinating” or specially geopolitically related to the president, the fact remains that but for some people, this government would not have existed and it is only common sense that such individuals (special interests) are accorded special privileges that others can only dream of. That is why buying armoured cars at such outrageous prices in a country where poverty is stalking the streets for a minister as important as Ms Stella Odua should ordinarily not raise any eyebrow. For a woman who could spend billions of her cash through Neighbour-to-Neighbour, asking her to explain why she should use a mere N255 million of public money must sound as some insult. Have you not heard of others who did far less who are now rich enough to be bringing forth turn-key type private universities, the type the government is unable to provide for ASUU?

From her little purse, pocket book as they call it in America, she can easily pay for those vehicles and there may be no “debt alert” due to its insignificance to the overall account balance. She is reputed to be a leader in the oil business – a fortune 500 qualified lady. If those who came only a few years ago into the fuel business were able to make billions from such few transactions as were revealed to a shocked nation during the last fuel subsidies probe, one can only imagine the armada of cash she would have amassed over the years being an early comer to that criminally lucrative business. She really does not need government money excepting that making money is said to be addictive to some people and that is why it sometimes happens that billionaires are tempted to steal from the poor all in the name of “business”.
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Sibrah: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
eGuerrilla: On a more serious note, anyone who underestimates the reach of this tea-party type movement, does so at his own risk.

Whether we care to admit or not, the tentacles of N2N not only extends far and wide but has also become more entrenched in the past couple of years. Reno and his co-travellers definitely learnt more than a thing or two from Joe Trippi and Associates, a U.S Political Consulting firm, I tell you grin

Read More
interesting and eye opening
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
interesting and eye opening
Welcome back! You have been highly missed. Where have you been? You know you're my favorite Igbo lady.
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
payless: Welcome back! You have been highly missed. Where have you been? You know you're my favorite Igbo lady.
Just completed a farm project, missed you guys too and thanks for the complement.
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
payless: Welcome back! You have been highly missed. Where have you been? You know you're my favorite Igbo lady.
you know I will get jealous reading that! So where do I stand? Maybe I will have to disappear and resurface like Oby then you will miss me too. Shiooor! grin
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
berem: you know I will get jealous reading that! So where do I stand? Maybe I will have to disappear and resurface like Oby then you will miss me too. Shiooor! grin
You have always been that special Igbo lady any Yoruba man dream of having when the going gets tough.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
berem: you know I will get jealous reading that! So where do I stand? Maybe I will have to disappear and resurface like Oby then you will miss me too. Shiooor! grin
grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah, Neighbour 2 Neighbour & The Online Battle. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
payless: You have always been that special Igbo lady any Yoruba man dream of having when the going gets tough.
Lol! I hear you jare. grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If APGA Loses, Blame Peter Obi / Jonathan’s Government Is The Most Corrupt Since 1960 – New York Times / Verditc 2015: Does Tinubu Really Want Buhari As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.