Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola (1788 Views)

REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram / Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by Wisdytech(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Can this be #true? The Executive Director of Muslims Right
Concern (MURIC) Prof. Ishaq Akintola has blamed President Jonathan Of using Isreali Security operatives
as his personal guards and in Aso Rock, the presidential villa.

MY QUESTION: So Nigerian security operatives are no longer trusted or Capable of being 80% Resistant?
Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
THE EARLIER WE BREAK THIS COUNTRY AND GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS THE BETTER.

MUSLIMS HAVE STARTED AGAIN, VERY SOON THEY WILL START CRYING THAT C.A.N. IS INCITING CHRISTIANS AGAINST MUSLIMS.

I ADVICE THEM TO BE MINDFUL OF THEIR URTERANCES.

3 Likes

Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by Zuria(f): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin Israeli security was brought in by OBJ in 1999....it doesn't mean or have any religious undertone cool cool
The MURIC should concern themselves with their own business unless they are planning to assassinate the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by Orunto: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is very good news. Let the Israelis come and deal with these misrable criminals called bokoharam and all the funny looking sunny Arabs amongst us. They will also help a lot to supervise the 2015 election. Don't worry Prof. if you have nothing hidden. The Israelis I know them. They will never allow criminals near the youngest, most intelligent, enduring, persevering, humble etc President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. APC politicians want him to rush to decisions, but they wonder why he is so always cool, smart and unruffled. This is the mark of a good Christian. May God bless GEJ and continue to protect him against his adversaries IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by Curlieweed: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wisdytech:
Can this be #true? The Executive Director of Muslims Right
Concern (MURIC) Prof. Ishaq Akintola has blamed President Jonathan Of using Isreali Security operatives
as his personal guards and in Aso Rock, the presidential villa.

MY QUESTION: So Nigerian security operatives are no longer trusted or Capable of being 80% Resistant?

Your answer: no, they ( Nigerian security operatives) can no longer be trusted. A simple matter of shooting Tan -Barawo in his fat arsse as he was scaling the NASS fence, they were busy firing tear gas.

(Fictitious question = fictitious answer)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wake up call for Jona.
Go get Israelis as securitymen cos
MURICMorons are planning to attack u soon!
During campaigns pls watchout islamists!
Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by ChimaAdeoye: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Even if Pakistanis are in charge of his security, wetin concern you if you don't have any evil agenda?

Israeli advisers were also in charge of IBB's security as president.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by enm(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ibb was a Muslim but he has isrealis protecting him, abacha another northerner and Muslim also, was also guarded by the isrealis. This two men were military and also buhari also make use of the isrealis so why all this noise by the op and muric.

A little research on history would have help. And it a pity to see many Nigeria youth dancing to the music of this evil men and women.

May God have mercy and deliver us from ignorance.
Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by manot: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
masterpower:
THE EARLIER WE BREAK THIS COUNTRY AND GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS THE BETTER.

MUSLIMS HAVE STARTED AGAIN, VERY SOON THEY WILL START CRYING THAT C.A.N. IS INCITING CHRISTIANS AGAINST MUSLIMS.

I ADVICE THEM TO BE MINDFUL OF THEIR URTERANCES.
l concur with u
Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by focus7: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ishaq Akintola should go and die.
Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by Elose11(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
MURIC and the prof should go and die! I work where mr president passes through regularly. I ve never seen a white man amongst his security details. Infact some of his security agents are people I work with. No single non Nigerians among them. This is another lie from the pit of hell. Just like the Asari involvement in $9.3m arms deal and jews symbol in our new N100 note. God will punish all the enemies of this nation, amennnnn!

1 Like

Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by Topend: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
That's a welcome development from a wise President.History cannot repeat itself.
Hahhhhhhhhh
Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
And so...?...what's their concern?
Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by Osakah24(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unless the Isrealis are thwarting some peoples attempt against the president then this is a none issue. GEJ if you can pick your security from heaven I wil support you to go ahead.
Re: Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola by nationwide1(m): 1:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Is this man prof at all? Hmm... I fear for him students o. Reason being that his utterances are uncontrolled and filled with mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Seen Nigeria`s Visa Before?... Do We Have A Visa / Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics / Shocking! Saudi Princesses Held Hostage By Their Late Father, King Abdullah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.