Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,867 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? (3140 Views)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by hotwax: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
I am an average guy. I am not rich and not poor.

Recently, I met 3 girls (dating 1 now though).

They all have something in common.

Girl1. She had many boyfriends and when she met me, she started dropping them (She even gave me her phone to help her talk/chase other guys away).

Girl2. She is a proper Promiscuous Lagos girl (she didnt hide it from me on day 1). Now she has started going to church and started wanting me to trust her. We always fight on trust. She stop picking his sugar daddy's call. She said "Its because of me". She is in Love... blah blah.

Girl3. Same story, always want me to trust her. She even showed me chats history of one our "Ogas at the top" trying to ask her out. She says she is in love, she deleted her BB Pins e.t.c.

I am confused. Is this the latest trick in town or I am that lucky? I dont believe in bogus luck anyways.

Or am I inexperience in dating business?
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Danhumprey: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin cheesy
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Fecodear(f): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
You go vex if I laugh? grin

2 Likes

Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by hotwax: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Fecodear: You go vex if I laugh? grin

Mscheew. You laughed already.
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
U are a learner

2 Likes

Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by 4mula22(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
So which do you prefer?
To me, they are all the same
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by RockMaxi: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
You are all the same. undecided undecided
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by hotwax: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
4mula22: So which do you prefer?
To me, they are all the same

They are all the same.

You have not answered my question. Is this normal? Am I a lucky guy?

Note: I am not rich ooooo. But I have a job that can sustain a marriage.
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
u're one lucky dude..enjoy d 3 while it lasts grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by hotwax: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
RockMaxi: You are all the same. undecided undecided

Did I say I am dating all of them?

All of them want serious relationship from me.

I am closer to one more than the order. She has even went out on a date with me twice
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
My dear, as a lady I can authoritatively tell you that You are NOT lucky. Girls like you just described sense vulnerability miles away. You really think they will drop all their sugar daddies and be faithful to you truly? I laugh in Spanish! grin If at all you must date any one, then its Girl No. 3. Else, keep searching and don't even mention marriage ish now!

5 Likes

Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by hotwax: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
vivacious vivi: My dear, as a lady I can authoritatively tell you that You are NOT lucky. Girls like you just described sense vulnerability miles away. You really think they will drop all their sugar daddies and be faithful to you truly? I laugh in Spanish! grin If at all you must date any one, then its Girl No. 3. Else, keep searching and don't even mention marriage ish now!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by baralatie(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
I can help u.introduc each 1 to the others as ur watever u like.
Oh u so luuckit
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by adorable29(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
LOL! This dude, you are one crazy clown!
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Waspy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Same old shiit, just a different day...........Now playing: Acehood ft Rick Ross- Hustle Hard!

1 Like

Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
it not D latest trick, it's D latest RODENT TRAP grin grin grin
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Xclusvibebay: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Funny though.......just 4rm d way U̶̲̥̅̊ describe all of em dey ar al d same bt u can manage the 3rd gal......ps if to sey na me I go play dem all

1 Like

Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by freda506(f): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
lipsrsealed grin may be its because of your 3rd leg
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by iamteaser: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
This is exactly what happened to me lately, I'm also dating one of the three girls I met. We've a lot of things in common Op but I think the most significant one is we're both LYING. #TeamNoSmellos
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Ekhemini(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2013
3 CAROs will neva mke an ADA...run 4 ur dear life bro

1 Like

Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Csami(m): 12:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Ma brother, u're far from lucky. U're just a jackpot waiting to be hit.
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Feedmemore(f): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Hmmm....
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by hotwax: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2013
iamteaser: This is exactly what happened to me lately, I'm also dating one of the three girls I met. We've a lot of things in common Op but I think the most significant one is we're both LYING. #TeamNoSmellos

undecided undecidedWhats this one saying?

Did you miss your way to Sunday school?

Abeg comot road
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by tolu4you: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2013
Anybody can change, dats d fact....but dont be deceived. The worst among them can be the best for you... For pple saying no3 lady, why SHE? Dnt u knw, she cn b d worst among d three. Frm experience, showing me ur chat history, deleting ur bb pin, giving me ur phone to talk to other guy(this is d worst, coz some ladies are so funny. At ur back she will beg d guy u think u hv chased away) and others things....me i no fit move.... Follow ur instinct
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2013
this post reminds me of the song by Eminem ....love the way you lie...........that's the title

right?
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2013
Mehn,if u can handle d heat, stay in d kitchen...Abi dey don leave dem ni
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Walexz02(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2013
Please enjoy their püssy while the game is on cool
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
anythng thtz too good to be true, aint true..
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by d33jy85: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mumu boy ur meant to lash all 3 of dem den lash der friends dts wat. I wud do grin
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by raymann01(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bro....I think ur life is more impt to u than anything so to answer ur question, ure so so so UNLUCKY, run fast for dear life, all of dem b serious Caro trying to become Ada...abeg wise up bro....ladies can b smart, u might think She's deleted d sugar daddy's contact buh she might've kept it safe somewhere
Ure yet to get to ur Rehoboth, keep moving n keep improving yourself inorder to attract the right kinds of ladies not termites in human form...
Re: Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? by MrCork: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
hotwax: I am an average guy. I am not rich and not poor.

Recently, I met 3 girls (dating 1 now though).

They all have something in common.

Girl1. She had many boyfriends and when she met me, she started dropping them (She even gave me her phone to help her talk/chase other guys away).

Girl2. She is a proper Promiscuous Lagos girl (she didnt hide it from me on day 1). Now she has started going to church and started wanting me to trust her. We always fight on trust. She stop picking his sugar daddy's call. She said "Its because of me". She is in Love... blah blah.

Girl3. Same story, always want me to trust her. She even showed me chats history of one our "Ogas at the top" trying to ask her out. She says she is in love, she deleted her BB Pins e.t.c.

I am confused. Is this the latest trick in town or I am that lucky? I dont believe in bogus luck anyways.

Or am I inexperience in dating business?

..hmm..bro am a plaYa & I can help...watis the question again? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin / Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? / The Perfect Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.