Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34612 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by NiggaBoi(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Iaz93: ...I even thought there was a reasonable reason. angry

yea so did everyone. †ha† is such a dumb reason tho'. Anywhichway, ƌe choice is always there ƒor everyone to mαke
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by 3nairalandcom: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Such moments are my happiest moment in life.Dear God!You can make all human being to gain paradise in your mercy please do it for us by your power of kun fayakun

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by sage2(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wow! just imagine the reason she gave for changing faith. She was a Christian because of her father and now she is a Muslim because of her mother. When will she be something because of herself? Well, it is your loss as you can see that Christians have not declared war on you.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by searay(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Yes she is doing the right thing given her past and bleak outlook.

We all know she converted because of marriage to a Muslim man for money off-course.

really?
Pls kindly like that my post. I carry ur name beg you.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by inspirenet: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lilimax: From her interview, she was just a church goer initially and
does not have any personal encounter with Jesus Christ undecided.

I wish her well in her chosen faith.

undecided personal encounter* is key

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Pakonte(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Iaz93: ...I even thought there was a reasonable reason. angry

so i tot...straight 2 hell she goes

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by amunstopable: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday:
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries
*wel its a gud thing u z frm ur own perspective. I wud v got rzn to disprove! Wel notwitstandin, 1 voice? NO!
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by MagicBishop: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
sage_: Wow! just imagine the reason she gave for changing faith. She was a Christian because of her father and now she is a Muslim because of her mother. When will she be something because of herself? Well, it is your loss as you can see that Christians have not declared war on you.

she also changed because she met one alhaji

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by pickabeau1: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
druid06: Who gives a hoot. The conversion from one religion to another does not guarantee inner peace or someone becoming a better person.

True.. moreover her true reason will soon surface .........
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by MagicBishop: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
searay: really?
Pls kindly like that my post. I carry ur name beg you.

nah allah you for use before?

the day i like that post is the day i cut my d1ck off with a blunt butter knife
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by woky: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
searay: Mod pls do the needful. Thanks.
what do u mean?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by simdam500(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
drnairalov: sigh!!! whatever....her reasons 4 converting re just dumb..she was never a christain..i think....anywayz liz njoy ur nu religion..na ur probs be dat, i ve biga probs cos

My boss just fire me from my job...so i used d fire extinguisher 2 beat him because it was writtn boldly on d body that

"incase of fire pls use"

Now am in police van..atm..pls Why?? what wrong did i do Nairalanders? i waz following instructionz #injustice *crying

lolz... u did d ryt thing

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by mikeab4real(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
I believe she is old enuf to take decisions for herself. Gal, if u feel ur new path is d best then go ahead but if u think the contrary, Jesus Christ is waiting for u. He wants u to share in the mansions he has prepared for his faithful children.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by eluquenson(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alhamdullilahi for you to have changed before you die, she has taken the right & best decision, may Allah keep you in this faith till you die.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Polio: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fair enough.. Welcome back home!
Alhamdullilah
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
AbdH: May Allah always keep her in Islam and make those who are astray see the truth and accept Islam.
nobody has threatened her but if it is otherwise you will start hearing threats n killings
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by gentle12: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Willgates: you just lost your soul. Jesus is the way,the only way,the truth and d light. God bless u
No wonder they call you ''Lost Sheep of Israel'' truly you are not wiser than a Sheep.The Religion that differs in thoughts ,believe,ideology,worship,and faith from one denomination to another.The religion that encourage you to use the toilet and paper clean your ass,the religion that permits you praying after conjugal act with your spouse without any form of purification,the religion that makes the Shepherd king and the majority Sheep slaves,the religion that permits at the topmost level the ordination of Gays and lesbianism and the religion where one church member will not enter or worship in another church:because their gods differs.
Al'hamdullilah I am a Muslim and I shall die a Muslim- inshah'llah

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by DonPizzaro: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
eeyah what a pity!
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
but atiku abubakar n other muslims are secret gays

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Sciencs(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
“Do you not know?. Have you not heard, that the Lord God, the LORD, the Creator of the farthest part of the earth Never grows weary nor tired. No ONE can fathom the depth of His Understanding. He gives strength to the weak and Power to the tired. Even the YOUTH SHALL FAIL and THE YOUNG ONES SHALL GIVE UP. BUT THEY THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH, THEY SHALL MOUNT UP THEIR WINGS AS EAGLE, THEY SHALL RUN AND NOT GROW TIRED, THEY SHALL WALK AND NOT FAINT”.{Isaiah 40}. May the Grace of the Lord tru Christ neva depart frm her.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by babylolaroy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
kentozybee:
Yea a real world indeed,a religion of blood
shed nd maimin of dose wu do nt bliv in ur so called holy prophet(Islam) all in d name of d holy war nd securing hell fire sorry i meant paradise
you duck! get a seat and a life. fire, sorry yu meant paradise, like we care. An idiot puting islam in brackets after holy prophet. Are you a learner?..Is islam to be in brackets after prophet?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Jomark(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
You are a bloody liar.... No African church has ever wedded gays. Besides no Roman catholic church which is the universal church in the world has ever accented to gay practice. So give another reason to your hate, bro

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by hardballripplez: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
fittty: Okay. But we hope we don't get any news of you doing some crazy things soon
## crazy things like? Inviting more people to islam??
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Benez: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
I suspect that her fiance is a muslim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.