Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34671 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Msgamble: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: The crusaders @bold cheesy
pls tell us abt 'Crusader- what led to it' since u're always quick to say d word or u would bhave as muslim n tell us 'holy lies' since ur book permit them..u compared ur prophet to Moses, Christ, ur prophet who marry widow why forbideen marrying of his widow after his death, marry 9 wives allow u to marry 4, child molester(Aisha) -clearly he didn't want u to follow his ways, violent(jihad) instructed book, a prophet who spoke under satanic influence( in Sura an- najm 53:19, addmite doing so n accusing ibrahim,moses n other of blashphemy in Sura al-hajj 22:52)..why compare this man with voilent-free,holy Men of God lyk Moses? Heresy

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Msgamble: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: The crusaders @bold cheesy
pls tell us abt 'Crusaders- what led to it' since u're always quick to say d word or u would bhave as muslim n tell us 'holy lies' since ur book permit them..u compared ur prophet to Moses, Christ, ur prophet who marry widow why forbideen marrying of his widow after his death, marry 9 wives allow u to marry 4, child molester(Aisha) -clearly he didn't want u to follow his ways, violent(jihad) instructed book, a prophet who spoke under satanic influence( in Sura an- najm 53:19, addmite doing so n accusing ibrahim,moses n other of blashphemy in Sura al-hajj 22:52)..why compare this man with voilent-free,holy Men of God lyk Moses? Heresy
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Eigegejames(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
For how long should we keep denying Jesus the son of God?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by SharafG: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Watch out for next episode of REVERTS. Coming up: " former Prez GWB accepts Islam after visiting Jerusalem"[/quote]
I SINCERELY AGREE WITH YOU BROTHER. THAT'S THE PROMISE OF ALLAH. ISLAM WOULD BE FOR ALL, EVEN THOUGH THE UNBELIEVERS DETEST TO HEAR THIS. (QURAN 48:28). Our dear Sister Aisha is welcome! May Allah (SWT) keep you firm!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by veli1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
And so? If to say na christian wey convert to islam, they for don behead am.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Chubosky: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
She was never a Christian from her narrative !!!
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by vedaxcool(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why are Nlanders feeling so sour about this lady's decision? Abi na your life? She is no do christian anymore, end of story, QED, EOD.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by LadyH(f): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
I was even xpectin a "ghen-ghen" reason. She clearly never served God with all her heart. I cant call this conversion. This is liberation.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by wisdomolusola: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Au sure no one has promised you riches untold?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
njokusboy:

Lemme address this shi't only because it was written out of spite..

Christians are not the ones trying to Bomb the world.. Hence why they are seen to be more peaceful
Deut 18:18 said, I wud raise from among you (israelites) a prophet .. Is muhammed an israelite Was he born in israel.. Dat cancels him out..

Dat is why Jesus was superior to moses.. During the baptism at the river of jordan, a voice was heard from heaven saying "this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased"... How can you compare someone of that proclamation to a man who married other pples wives??
Jesus said I did not come to change the law I came to put more light to it.. He even said we should love those who oppress us, unlike ur muhammed who advocates violence.. The new law ur muhammed brought was the law of violence...
When you read that part where the bible said the kingdom of heaven wud be given to someone else, did u see ARAB there Or u are just trying to add sumtin dat was not there Re u fooling us or yourself

Lolzz, this is even the funny part, you obviously have some problems with English language... All the prophesies about christ were very vivid... "Unto us a son is b orn, he shall be called, wonderful, councillor mighty God, everlasting father , prince of peace"... There is no imaginary prophet in the bible, the only prophet was the fake prophet that would arise to deceive people... Atleast ur Quran acknowledges Jesus christ, but there is no muhammed in the bible, read it from back to back.. Am sure you have never read the bible before, this few verses were handpicked by one of your mallams and misinterpreted to brainwash you as usual..
Stop claiming you know the bible abeg.. It irks me..

as i was viewing this post of yours i cannot but laugh....
Christianity more peaceful religion accepted,who start the inter religion crises/war?less you forgot,the crusaders!WHO ARE THE CRUSADERS?...LOLZ

About the deut.18:18 i dont know the bible you are using because the bible with me wasnot written in that format,it goes thus:deut.18:17-21.......And the LORD said unto me,They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren,like unto thee,and will put my words in his mouth;and he shall speak unto them all that i shall command him. And it shall come to pass,that whosoever will not hearkens unto my words which he shall speak in my name,I will require it of him. ...This is the word of thee Lord,glory be to God almighty.....it was written that it is brethren nation not isrealites and am sure you can differentiate between brethren and brother..you know that isaac and ishmael are brethren not brother then start tracing their sons,great grandsons and see who they are referring to with the statement

also john 1:19-25....Now this is the testimony of john,when the jews sent priests and levites from jerusalem to ask him,"Who are you?". He confessed,and did not deny,but confessed,"i am not the christ." And they asked him,"What then?are you Elijah?"He said,"i am not""ARE YOU THE PROPHET?" and he answered,"NO". ......tell me who is the prophet they are talking about,jesus and elijah has come nd it remain the prophet..i dont want too much comment just tell me the prophet?...

I cant blame you because the bible with different version differs king james version having 67 books in all while revised standard version 77books in all..some of the books which i know some christian have never heard of and they are still in the bible"
..the book of Judith..
..the book of tobias..
..the book of baruch..
..the 1st book of Esdras..
..the 2nd book of Esdras..
..wisdom of solomon..
..Ecclesiasticas..
..a letter of jeremiah..
..the son of the three..
..daniel and susanna..
..daniel bel and the snake..
..the prayer of manasseh..
..the first book of maccabees..
The second book of maccabees..
Pls tell me btw KJV and RSTV which 1 should we accept..better stop beating about the bush and face the fact

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by BuBBle1(f): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ain't interested undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Uchiogwu: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
All the best for her BUT ...
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: • How was Jesus superior to Moses show me the verse where Jesus said "I'm superior to Moses and I'm God"

• Show me where "Jesus" was mention by name in Old testament

• The verse Deut 18:18 didn't mention israelite "I will raise a prophet "among" you... Ishmael and Isaac are blood brothers the fore fathers of the jews and Arabs or are they not brothers?

• The kingdom of God shall taken away from you(jews) to who? God doesn't have any covenant with the Jews again.

I'd hate to waste bible quotations on you cos you won't even read it.. You have never read the bible before.. Micah 5:2 says, oh bethlehem, you may be the least of all but out of you would rise a ruler.. The prophet isaiah said, "nd I wud show you a sign, a virgin wud conceive and bear a son and call him immanuel.. Isaiah 7:14, u can read isaiah 53:10-11, Gen 49:10.. Infact the old testament is full of many of those prophesies.. If you know the circumstances surrounding the birth of christ, you would know all those verses were referring to him.. If you don't, I guess you must be really dull..

Are u normal?? Who was the Bible referring to?? I guess to need to read it yourself, it seems the only thing you know is what you were told by ur mallam.. The bible said amongst the israelites not among the forefathers of the israelites..

Jesus is no chest beater, he didn't need to say he was greater than moses but its right there... In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God... The word became flesh, he was with God in the beginning, all things were made through him and without him nothing that was made was made, in him was light and the light was the life of men.. He brought the message into the world but the world acknowledgeth him not.. John 1:1-8..
The bible said I would restore the glory of israel and they shall once again be my people because they are the chosen one..

I don't want to waste more bible quotes on you cos you won't even understand it.. But at least learn not to say what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
tolu4you:
fallacy of the highest order. Who brainwashed you with all these? Letz just think of this, why Jesus is so special to God that caused the virgin birth? Dnt knw wia to start with you coz u have been brainwashed. Im very sure that you are muslim coz ur pple are muslim not that u choose for ursf.
lolz..i wasnt brainwashed,
you said jesus was special to God because of the virgin birth then MELCHIZEDEK is more special to God than jesus because he has know father nor mother base on your opinion because jesus has no father ryt?you can check hebrew 7:1-4 and know more about him the king of salem..wow less i forget... In 1955,a five year old girl,Lina medina,doubtlessly a virgin gave birth to a baby boy in peru,South America.(reference:AMERICAN TIME MAGAZIN,SEPTEMBER 1973 AND ALSO PAGE 547 OF APPLIED PHYCHOLOGY BY SAMSON WRIGHT)y cant we call the boy our saviour?

Also you may want to raise thd issue that he performs some miracles in the bible thank God the same bible has many miracles before he was born e.g...elisha caused the blind to see 2kings 6:17,he alro resurrected the dead 2kings 4:31-37 and many more...then why cant we call them God or Lord?

Christianity a loving religion..lolz can forget my 14years experiences in the catholic mission primary and secondary school,where you are forced to attend mass in the church,memorize the bible,do readings in celebration mass not free to pratice your religion well thank God i was able to have a wide view of the bible with that...
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ummsulaym(f): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
adsonstone: Now, that's the difference between a Christian and a 'Church goer'. May God guide you.

Ameen... Meanwhile, your prayers has already been answered or hasn't she been guided YES, she has...
Exactly sir, a church goer is different from a christian, just like a christian is different from a 'paulintian'... Christians(I mean the true followers of christ) are no more... We only have followers of paul(modern christians)... Only in Islam can one boast of truly believing in Isah i.e Jesus(A.S)...

But why people con dey cry on top Aisha(ex-Liz)'s transition from grass-grace? Guidance is from Allah. I rejoice with you ukhtee Aisha
****Mi Oraye Rawo joor***** OUT!!!
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by toyinjimoh(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Islam is the way, congrat sweet sister
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
drnairalov: sigh!!! whatever....her reasons 4 converting re just dumb..she was never a christain..i think....anywayz liz njoy ur nu religion..na ur probs be dat, i ve biga probs cos

My boss just fire me from my job...so i used d fire extinguisher 2 beat him because it was writtn boldly on d body that

"incase of fire pls use"

Now am in police van..atm..pls Why?? what wrong did i do Nairalanders? i waz following instructionz #injustice *crying
U no Well grin
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by dyfatai(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries
Alhamdulillah, u are one step closer to the true religion. Dont take my word 4 it, i'll advice u 2 make more research about Islam and GOD willing, u will embrace d religion.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
All d people condemning her r too dumb.
Some wrote tht she is going to hell.
Please I need answer to this:
Who amongst you born again hypocrites is sure of making heaven?
Which of you has a direct visa to heaven?
Do you do everything your Jesus ask you to do?
Is jesus himself sure of making heaven?
Y'all should stop decieving yourselves,judge less and do not condemn anybody unless you r sure of where your soul will go to when you die.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Aderupoko2: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
She be short-one before.Oya bye bye.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by doyouknowjohnny: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tabh: All d people condemning her r too dumb.
Some wrote tht she is going to hell.
Please I need answer to this:
Who amongst you born again hypocrites is sure of making heaven?
Which of you has a direct visa to heaven?
Do you do everything your Jesus ask you to do?
Is jesus himself sure of making heaven?
Y'all should stop decieving yourselves,judge less and do not condemn anybody unless you r sure of where your soul will go to when you die.
I tot u had something to say til u said" is Jesus himself sure of making heaven"..den I knew u we're d dumbest chick dat ever lived..u can take Johnny's word to bank..

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by LadyH(f): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
doyouknowjohnny:
I tot u had something to say til u said" is Jesus himself sure of making heaven"..den I knew u we're d dumbest chick dat ever lived..u can take Johnny's word to bank..
#rolling
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Habiz: as i was viewing this post of yours i cannot but laugh....
Christianity more peaceful religion accepted,who start the inter religion crises/war?less you forgot,the crusaders!WHO ARE THE CRUSADERS?...LOLZ

About the deut.18:18 i dont know the bible you are using because the bible with me wasnot written in that format,it goes thus:deut.18:17-21.......And the LORD said unto me,They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren,like unto thee,and will put my words in his mouth;and he shall speak unto them all that i shall command him. And it shall come to pass,that whosoever will not hearkens unto my words which he shall speak in my name,I will require it of him. ...This is the word of thee Lord,glory be to God almighty.....it was written that it is brethren nation not isrealites and am sure you can differentiate between brethren and brother..you know that isaac and ishmael are brethren not brother then start tracing their sons,great grandsons and see who they are referring to with the statement

also john 1:19-25....Now this is the testimony of john,when the jews sent priests and levites from jerusalem to ask him,"Who are you?". He confessed,and did not deny,but confessed,"i am not the christ." And they asked him,"What then?are you Elijah?"He said,"i am not""ARE YOU THE PROPHET?" and he answered,"NO". ......tell me who is the prophet they are talking about,jesus and elijah has come nd it remain the prophet..i dont want too much comment just tell me the prophet?...

I cant blame you because the bible with different version differs king james version having 67 books in all while revised standard version 77books in all..some of the books which i know some christian have never heard of and they are still in the bible"
..the book of Judith..
..the book of tobias..
..the book of baruch..
..the 1st book of Esdras..
..the 2nd book of Esdras..
..wisdom of solomon..
..Ecclesiasticas..
..a letter of jeremiah..
..the son of the three..
..daniel and susanna..
..daniel bel and the snake..
..the prayer of manasseh..
..the first book of maccabees..
The second book of maccabees..
Pls tell me btw KJV and RSTV which 1 should we accept..better stop beating about the bush and face the fact

When was the time of the crusaders They were clearly not acting in line with the teachings of christ.. Ofcourse you know the difference between the new and old testament.. The bible did not tell us to kill people unlike ur quran.. Al shabbab, al qaeda and boko haram are all recent killers.. Need I remind you the kenya mall incident recently?? U know why they do these.. Becos ur quran asked them to do it.. You want facts, I'd give you..
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find
them, and turn them out from where they have
turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse
than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and
merciful. And fight them until there is no
more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others
along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But
if they cease, let there be no transgression except
against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-
doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and
know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you,
and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a
thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing
which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know
not."
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will
punish them with terrible agony in this world and in
the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the
hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined
companions with Allah, for which He had sent no
authority".
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah
who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso
fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he
victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians,
led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are
killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and
destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the
theological basis for today's suicide bombers.
Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause
of Allah…"
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject
Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing
(as they): But take not friends from their ranks until
they flee in the way of Allah (From what is
forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them
and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any
case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit
(at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive
and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and
their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to
those who strive and fight with their goods and
persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in
Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who
strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those
who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This
passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join
in the violence, letting them know that they are less
worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the
modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in
the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is
the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly
not referring to anything spiritual, since the
physically disabled are given exemption. (The
Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in
response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to
engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other
translations of the verse).
Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit
of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they
(too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an
injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-
defense?
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage
war against Allah and His messenger and strive to
make mischief in the land is only this, that they
should be murdered or crucified or their hands and
their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they
should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for
them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall
have a grievous chastisement"
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of

Do you need more??

NIV said "fellow isrealites". NLT "fellow israelites" EST " among their brothers.. KJV was d one dat used brethren.. You muslims think you are smart.. You just capitalised on the word brethren by that version and linked it to ur ancestors the ishmaelite.. How creative??

Lolzz, you think the prophet was muhammed, u didn't consider the fact that muhammed might be the anti christ I.e the fake prophet the bible warned about abi U pple are really intelligent
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the father except through me.. Meaning any other prophet was false.. Did u read that part of the bible too?
Atleats one thing is certain, christianity is against any form of violence as opposed to islam...

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
doyouknowjohnny:
Is your jesus sure of making heaven?
Yes I wrote that.
You can sue me for writing such or better still,hit your head on the wall.
Hypocrite. grin
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by AbdH: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
gentle12:
No wonder they call you ''Lost Sheep of Israel'' truly you are not wiser than a Sheep.The Religion that differs in thoughts ,believe,ideology,worship,and faith from one denomination to another.The religion that encourage you to use the toilet and paper clean your ass,the religion that permits you praying after conjugal act with your spouse without any form of purification,the religion that makes the Shepherd king and the majority Sheep slaves,the religion that permits at the topmost level the ordination of Gays and lesbianism and the religion where one church member will not enter or worship in another church:because their gods differs.
Al'hamdullilah I am a Muslim and I shall die a Muslim- inshah'llah

Masha'Allah
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by deols(f): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
convenantudoh: undecidedcum to tink of it,wen she converted no one told her anytin,no one abused her,neither was she penalized by anybody,but if it was a muslim dat converted 2 xtianity he/she would hv been hunted down n killed 4 dubious reasons[color=]cum to tink of it,wen she converted no one told her anytin,no one abused her,neither was she penalized by anybody,but if it was a muslim dat converted 2 xtianity he/she would hv been hunted down n killed 4 dubious reasons[/color]cum to tink of it,wen she converted no one told her anytin,no one abused her,neither was she penalized by anybody,but if it was a muslim dat converted 2 xtianity he/she would hv been hunted down n killed 4 dubious reasons

why do you lie so much?

Even on this thread, there is so much abuse and you claim mo one has abused her.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by AbdH: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
opylas:
Used to b a muslim too, I was lost but found. My pa is stil an Alhaji, I pray daily 4 him to b found as well.

You stopped worshiping your creator and started worshiping the created. You are the one who needs to be found bro.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by luvablesam(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tabh:
Is your jesus sure of making heaven?
Yes I wrote that.
You can sue me for writing such or better still,hit your head on the wall.
Hypocrite. grin

Tabhi....u didn't av to say that
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by AbdH: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
klax:

Bro di you read what she said well enough or you are a bit not feeling well and need doctor help

Listen and listen she said she is half Christain and half Muslim and she has a passion for Islam and she opted for her mum religion after her father died please what does those "who who went astray" need to do with this or what is the connection with this no "senseless" statement you have wrote?

You better wake up and as a matter of fact she should not even use her old name again even in movie orelse she is a bloody hypocrite beside I dont even why this post make front page because its nobody headache and I dont give a damn if she convert to Buddhist or Hindu it is her f u cking headsore nobody cares.

...at least you have let out your anger. Remember to take some Valium tablets so that you can sleep well tonight, is there one for relaxation too? You'll need it. By the way, I am not the reason she converted so please do not direct your anger at me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.