Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Criticize The Nairaland Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Criticize The Nairaland Website (1626 Views)

Is Nairaland Website Under Attack??? Sep2015 / How Would You Improve The Nairaland Website? / If U Want Changes On Nairaland Website What Do U Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Criticize The Nairaland Website by DualCore1: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
;d
Re: Criticize The Nairaland Website by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2008
I like it when ppl hit the nail on the head.

Dual core just did that. Kudos

he is probably scared of the fact that the database's size alone is climbing to terabytes and rather than make a nasty mistake, he prefers to leave it as it is and pray nobody exploits the vulnerabilities.

i still feel Seun though
Re: Criticize The Nairaland Website by JUNIT1(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2009
more suggestions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate / I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. / How To Create Keylogger In Notepad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.