Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

N50bn WEST AFRICAN TRADE CENTRE IN OGBUNIKE TO CREATE 25,000 JOBS,SAYS GOV OBI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50bn WEST AFRICAN TRADE CENTRE IN OGBUNIKE TO CREATE 25,000 JOBS,SAYS GOV OBI (1976 Views)

Proposed West Africa Trade Centre To Be Sited At Onitsha / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha. / Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: N50bn WEST AFRICAN TRADE CENTRE IN OGBUNIKE TO CREATE 25,000 JOBS,SAYS GOV OBI by Chino72: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Not from where i'm standing!

Nothing Obi has done so far has impressed me, and i say it as i see it! There are certain things that would go with an announcement like this that would make you know they're serious, and that this is not going to be another Onitsha main market.......that's if anything will be built at all, seeing as this is election season!

Why will Obi impress you when u don't even know what the real dividend of democracy is. U think the cosmetic shabby job that is being done by your gov chime is the real thing. The other day a r@ped and eroded mind like u was celebrating mulitbillion naira enugu state secretariat which is nothing but a waste resources and cluelessness. Is that what you enugu state people needs at this time when there is not job in the state, zero investment in education and health. Chime is a big time failure because he did not achieve anything outside repaving and repainting an existing roads only in the state capital. From my own analysis of your posts u are filled with complex, frustration and bitterness. Your likes think that good governance begins and ends with painting of roads. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: N50bn WEST AFRICAN TRADE CENTRE IN OGBUNIKE TO CREATE 25,000 JOBS,SAYS GOV OBI by Cuche: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
This idea did not cross his mind on time.
had it, his usual trade mark will follow:
He will be the investor with alibi , own 85% of the Shops, give Chief Umeh like 3% so will he will not talk, give Obiano 2%, give Bianca Ojukwu 2.5%, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. gets 2.5% to allow for continued use of Ojukwu's image in his biddings. Anambra gets 5%.

Chino , bestviewer, adeoye, gets 0%.

But his time is up. Everyday for the Thief; one day for the owner.
Re: N50bn WEST AFRICAN TRADE CENTRE IN OGBUNIKE TO CREATE 25,000 JOBS,SAYS GOV OBI by passion007: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chino72:

Why will Obi impress you when u don't even know what the real dividend of democracy is. U think the cosmetic shabby job that is being done by your gov chime is the real thing. The other day a r@ped and eroded mind like u was celebrating mulitbillion naira enugu state secretariat which is nothing but a waste resources and cluelessness. Is that what you enugu state people needs at this time when there is not job in the state, zero investment in education and health. Chime is a big time failure because he did not achieve anything outside repaving and repainting an existing roads only in the state capital. From my own analysis of your posts u are filled with complex, frustration and bitterness. Your likes think that good governance begins and ends with painting of roads. What a shame!

Boy, you can't take criticism, can you? You'll do very badly as a leader.
Can you address his concerns without bringing Enugu state into the discourse
Hoping to spark off an Enugu-Anambra debate, and dodge the question, are we?

(1) (2) (Reply)

$5bn Missing From Excess Crude Account – Amaechi / Professor Ujah And Professor Idigbe Sacks NIMR Staff Over Tuberculosis Research / Kaduna Bomb Attack On Buhari: A Failed Attempt By APC To Launder Image—pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.