Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (5042 Views)

Complaint About Akin Alabi / Otunba Gaddafi Is Dead (Mr. Isaac Agbetusin, Nigeria's Mobile Toilet Pioneer) / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
akinalabi:

I'm sure that is not NairaBET though.

We respond to all our mails. ALL OF THEM.
I wasn't referring nairabet.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: I wasn't referring nairabet.

Thank you brother for clarifying.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
LASUITES: @OGA ALABI....NO VEX 2much oh
Frustration led me into creating this thread....i war so much in need of that cash....but anyway...tinx are alright nw....
I AV A QUESTION 4 U ON NAIRA BET MObile site...
Can i go on??

Now dont tell me this is Monsuru.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
akinalabi:

Now dont tell me this is Monsuru.
yeah...repping monsuru560

my question
--------
naira bet mobile is showing only tennis and soccer inplay
bt ur desktop view is having hockey , basketball e.t.c
ur mobile platform is showing only soccer nd tennis
pls help me include hockey nd BB
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by daftpikin: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oga Alabi wee need more inplays and btw where una office I wan come find work
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
LASUITES: yeah...repping monsuru560

my question
--------
naira bet mobile is showing only tennis and soccer inplay
bt ur desktop view is having hockey , basketball e.t.c
ur mobile platform is showing only soccer nd tennis
pls help me include hockey nd BB

I go fight you Monsuru I swear.

So you just hot my blood like dat. lipsrsealed cheesy angry shocked

I no go answer your question.

Dey find ice hockey dey go na tongue
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
akinalabi:

I go fight you Monsuru I swear.

So you just hot my blood like dat. lipsrsealed cheesy angry shocked

I no go answer your question.

Dey find ice hockey dey go na tongue
OGA ME....NA FRUSTRATION OH.....u knw what frustration can cause.....ema binu sir.....abeg dat ice hockey....help me include am 4 ur mobile platform.......i must confess ur CC are great....xpecialy yetunde or yewande euba....kudos to her
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
LASUITES: OGA ME....NA FRUSTRATION OH.....u knw what frustration can cause.....ema binu sir.....abeg dat ice hockey....help me include am 4 ur mobile platform.......i must confess ur CC are great....xpecialy yetunde or yewande euba....kudos to her
lol. So you don know all of nairabet staff finish including their gateman. Anyway. Does nairabet accept visa card for funding. Make I try their online platform.

I use their shop @ my area and they are okay.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: lol. So you don know all of nairabet staff finish including their gateman. Anyway. Does nairabet accept visa card for funding. Make I try their online platform.

LWKMD.....YEAH....NAIRA BET ACCEPT VISA CARD...
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by merrybet: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2013
akraym: as if you are the only 1 punting.

I use ladbrokes too and have never had cause to open a thread against because they treat me fairly.

If there cc pick calls or reply email or perhaps resolve my issue I won't be here.

I started merrybet with 13k. I lost 10k left with 3k. I bet with 3k to win 7k. Now I won and they refuse to credit my account. So I should keep quiet. When I lost 10k to them did I complain.

So I should be working for merrybet abi. And u say you've been in betting system for a while. So if its you, you will let the issue die down abi

I dnt blame you. Its because your parent feed you. So u don't money is hard to come bye.

Take a look at how so many people are relating their experience. So because u haven't fallen victim now means we are all lying.

I pray you will be next and see how frustrating it is

You created a thread complaining about your winnings not been credited. We called you yesterday to give us the slip id of your bets yet we havent heard from you?

We later went through your transactions and noticed that all your slips were credited according to the outcomes of the games you selected.

Please, if you feel we have cheated you in anyway, kindly give us more details on it so as for us to check our records.

Hope to read from you.

Best Regards,

Merrybet
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2013
-
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by unclenna(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2013
akinalabi:

Monsuru560, thank you for your complaint.

I know you enjoying rubbishing our name. You know for sure that it is easier to contact the customer service team by live chat, email or phone number than through this.

Even the football betting thread, I pop in like 10 times a day to monitor things. You did not mention anything there. You know we are no scam. You absolutely know that.

Back to the issue.

Yes you made a payout of N30,000 YESTERDAY (and not the 3 days you lied stated above)

We have never hidden it that our withdrawal takes 2 working days maximum. It is usually less but we categorically say 2 working days to have ample time to deal with any bank transfer delay.

TWO WORKING DAYS FROM YESTERDAY (THURSDAY) IS MONDAY.

I have no problem with you going to a foreign bookie. It is your money and you have the right.

My problem is that opening a thread to lie and tarnish our name for doing NOTHING WRONG is grotesquely unfair.

Thank you.
At least I will not been seen as someone telling lies here again......Tell me how these people will be doing all these people accuse them of and still be in business.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by unclenna(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2013
akraym: lol. So you don know all of nairabet staff finish including their gateman. Anyway. Does nairabet accept visa card for funding. Make I try their online platform.

You made me your enemy when I was trying to tell you to settle this stuff amicably with this bookies....you even called me all sorts of name and cursed me.......Now look at how you are retracing your words....sorry to say this, if fustration can make you react like this then you are not fit to be a punter and also you are not a man.

1 Like

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by unclenna(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2013

Even you, imagine how you just changed your language.......May GOD have mercy on you
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2013
-
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by unclenna(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2013
How many of you guys after being cheated by foreign bookies opened thread for it. Bunch of hypocrisy.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by jasper7(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2013
unclenna: How many of you guys after being cheated by foreign bookies opened thread for it. Bunch of hypocrisy.
Calm down bro. You can't compare the CC of foreign bookies with Naija bookies (bar naira.bet). Naira.bet dey try. Then some shady things our bookies do at times that piss me off. Attend to customers swiftly, that's why you are customer care. Why do you have to make the customer beg before you do ur job? It has to take Akinalabi himself to come up and settle bets. CC agents or personnel have to sit up and get the job done. And not let customers get frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by jasper7(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2013
@Monsoru. If the case has been settled. Kindly change the topic of the thread or add "(resolved)" to it. Let us no tarnish a good man's hustle grin
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2013
-
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
unclenna: How many of you guys after being cheated by foreign bookies opened thread for it. Bunch of hypocrisy.
BRAINLESS BEING...,
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
jasper7: @Monsoru. If the case has been settled. Kindly change the topic of the thread or add "(resolved)" to it. Let us no tarnish a good man's hustle grin
have'nt been credited oh.....bt wit d assurance of my pady(alabi)....that i wil be credited on monday....i wil say no wahala
but Hw can i change d subject pls?
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by daftpikin: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2013

First of all go and learn english den come back and read over and then edit yur post
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym2: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
LASUITES: have'nt been credited oh.....bt wit d assurance of my pady(alabi)....that i wil be credited on monday....i wil say no wahala
but Hw can i change d subject pls?
go to your first post and click on modify then you can change the subject. I have already done on my own post, hoping they will credit me
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym2: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
merrybet:

You created a thread complaining about your winnings not been credited. We called you yesterday to give us the slip id of your bets yet we havent heard from you?

We later went through your transactions and noticed that all your slips were credited according to the outcomes of the games you selected.

Please, if you feel we have cheated you in anyway, kindly give us more details on it so as for us to check our records.

Hope to read from you.

Best Regards,

Merrybet
I can see you guys have seen the match am talking about, but you went and mark it red (lost).
The match between (KHIMIK DZERZHINSK 1-2 CSKA MOSCOW) with CSKA MOSCOW scoring 2 goals in the first half, and not scoring any in the second half. I went for 1st half as the highest scoring half for the away team. it baffles me how my bet now count as LOST.

Well there is no issue since that's the way you guy wish to do your thing, I will just have to exercise an option since there are many (honest) Nigerian bookie out there, but I sure know karma will catch up with you very soon.

Cheers.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym2: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Calling merrybet CC now but nobody is picking.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
akraym2: go to your first post and click on modify then you can change the subject. I have already done on my own post, hoping they will credit me
TNX BRO....the acct i used in creating this thread has been banned....i wil change it immediately am free....

Hoping they wil credit my bank on monday too oh.....
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by phemsie(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
monsuru560: mehn....i jst weak 4 here oh.....i nid dat cash badly.....pls work on it fast
i already lodge a complaint on ur behalf to our support center, u should get ur money latest by monday. thanks for keeping it cool
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
phemsie:
i already lodge a complaint on ur behalf to our support center, u should get ur money latest by monday. thanks for keeping it cool
tnx xo much bro......will be xpectin it....i dnt knw if i can place another withdrawal....wil it disturb each other or i shud wait til d 1st withdrawal is proccessed
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
LASUITES: tnx xo much bro......will be xpectin it....i dnt knw if i can place another withdrawal....wil it disturb each other or i shud wait til d 1st withdrawal is proccessed

Monsuru, you dey find my trouble o. tongue

The payouts will not disturb each other.

We actually sent money to you, you know? But somehow the status on our trasnfer platform read PENDING. So I told them to pause on the pending ones make we no go send money twice.

I sure say if I send you 30k twice you no go gree return am. You go carry my money go POB angry

But because you don hot my blood, I don talk say make dem send you another 30k manually before Monday. I sure say dem suppose don send am. I go confirm later. I no dey naija now.

Like I said, you can withdraw daily at no charge.

Thanks.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
akinalabi:

Monsuru, you dey find my trouble o. tongue

The payouts will not disturb each other.

We actually sent money to you, you know? But somehow the status on our trasnfer platform read PENDING. So I told them to pause on the pending ones make we no go send money twice.

I sure say if I send you 30k twice you no go gree return am. You go carry my money go POB angry

But because you don hot my blood, I don talk say make dem send you another 30k manually before Monday. I sure say dem suppose don send am. I go confirm later. I no dey naija now.

Like I said, you can withdraw daily at no charge.

Thanks.
Mr. Akin well done. You doing a great job, but my only problem now is funding on your site with Visa Card. Do you have bank acct where one can save to.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
akraym: Mr. Akin well done. You doing a great job, but my only problem now is funding on your site with Visa Card. Do you have bank acct where one can save to.
oga akraym....pls do u undastand what mr alabi wrote above....pls xpantiate 4 me.....the only sentence i undastand is that d withdrawal wont disturb each other
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
LASUITES: oga akraym....pls do u undastand what mr alabi wrote above....pls xpantiate 4 me.....the only sentence i undastand is that d withdrawal wont disturb each other
What am able to deduce from his write up is that, your withdrawal will be handled manually i.e., one of their staffs will go and save the money into your account manually instead of the usual bank transfer. Well I may be wrong, but thats what I understand and another thing I understand is that, he said, he is in the United Kingdom now on holiday grin cheesy.

Akin alabi don hammer today again. Chelsea lost. Thnk Goodness, have stopped punting on soccer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTURK Account For Sale / What's Postal Code Of Lagos, Nigeria / FG Will Build A Second Niger Bridge - Dr Ngozi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.