Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (5044 Views)

Complaint About Akin Alabi / Otunba Gaddafi Is Dead (Mr. Isaac Agbetusin, Nigeria's Mobile Toilet Pioneer) / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
akinalabi:

Monsuru, you dey find my trouble o. tongue

The payouts will not disturb each other.

We actually sent money to you, you know? But somehow the status on our trasnfer platform read PENDING. So I told them to pause on the pending ones make we no go send money twice.

I sure say if I send you 30k twice you no go gree return am. You go carry my money go POB angry

But because you don hot my blood, I don talk say make dem send you another 30k manually before Monday. I sure say dem suppose don send am. I go confirm later. I no dey naija now.

Like I said, you can withdraw daily at no charge.

Thanks.
Mr. Alabi am just curious!! Do you have an account with bet365 or one of these foreign bookies. Abi you nor dey punt.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
akraym: What am able to deduce from his write up is that, your withdrawal will be handled manually i.e., one of their staffs will go and save the money into your account manually instead of the usual bank transfer. Well I may be wrong, but thats what I understand and another thing I understand is that, he said, he is in the United Kingdom now on holiday grin cheesy.

Akin alabi don hammer today again. Chelsea lost. Thnk Goodness, have stopped punting on soccer.
O.K.....nw i undastand.....mr alabi....can u pls treat the money am withdrawing this nite manually too.....30k + 10k = 40k
i will be xpecting 40k.....SHUD I PROCEED OR NOT grin grin grin grin

-------
@akraym....tnx 4 ur reply
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
akraym: Mr. Alabi am just curious!! Do you have an account with bet365 or one of these foreign bookies. Abi you nor dey punt.
LOL....I TINK ALABI HAS an ACCT WITH BET 365....
#u go fear when bookie dae chop bookie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by bookie2pay: 2:05am On Nov 04, 2013
LASUITES: ? ? ? ?
NO AMOUNT OF HAMMERIN WIL MAKE OGA ALABI GO BANKRUPT O.46K NA CHANGE 4 HIS EYES BUT HUGE FOR GUY MEN LIKE US.
ABEG O OGA ALABI ,I D GET GOBE TO FUND MY ACT VIA VISA
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by bookie2pay: 2:11am On Nov 04, 2013
after inputin my card details and click ok d response i go get na untrusted connection,below i go c get me out.i don try 2 cafes stil d same.na dis pas saturday wey i tryam
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Delafruita(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2013
akinalabi:

Monsuru560, thank you for your complaint.

I know you enjoying rubbishing our name. You know for sure that it is easier to contact the customer service team by live chat, email or phone number than through this.

Even the football betting thread, I pop in like 10 times a day to monitor things. You did not mention anything there. You know we are no scam. You absolutely know that.

Back to the issue.

Yes you made a payout of N30,000 YESTERDAY (and not the 3 days you lied stated above)

We have never hidden it that our withdrawal takes 2 working days maximum. It is usually less but we categorically say 2 working days to have ample time to deal with any bank transfer delay.

TWO WORKING DAYS FROM YESTERDAY (THURSDAY) IS MONDAY.

I have no problem with you going to a foreign bookie. It is your money and you have the right.

My problem is that opening a thread to lie and tarnish our name for doing NOTHING WRONG is grotesquely unfair.

Thank you.
I decided to try the sports betting thing late last year and I joined .for me it was just for fun and I only deposited money I could afford to lose.I lost plenty but then I made some money on the US open final and I think another game.I asked that my account be credited and I followed the procedure.the fund was deducted from my nairabet account but was not credited to my account.I sent multiple mails which were responded to rather I kept getting promotional emails.suffice to say I didn't place bets anymore on nairabet or any other such platform.till date,the fund wasn't credited and I am only relaying this issue to let you understand that whatever the glitches in your system are,fix them asap else you keep losing clients.I don't assume a wire transfer should take "working days".we now have all forms of banking be it phone or online banking and this takes just a few minutes to conclude.I'd advise you look into it as a shorted fund retrieval time will guarantee happy and loyal customers.

As to the funds I never received,I am aware of a few people with similar experience who have also stopped using your platform.I advice you look into that aspect critically
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2013
2DAY IS DA DAY (TWO WORKING DAYS)......XPECTING THE CASH 2day.....after today and nothing happens..,I WILL JUST GIVE UP ON my 30K....AND ACCEPT MY FATE.... cry
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2013
bookie2pay:
ABEG O OGA ALABI ,I D GET GOBE TO FUND MY ACT VIA VISA
same wif me
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2013
bookie2pay: after inputin my card details and click ok d response i go get na untrusted connection,below i go c get me out.i don try 2 cafes stil d same.na dis pas saturday wey i tryam
next time click "I understand the risk"
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2013
LASUITES: 2DAY IS DA DAY (TWO WORKING DAYS)......XPECTING THE CASH 2day.....after today and nothing happens..,I WILL JUST GIVE UP ON my 30K....AND ACCEPT MY FATE.... cry
monsuru na wao. Oyinbo bookies nor dey treat us like this o. We are only being patriotic that's why we patronize naija bookies.

Betfair, willy, here I come
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by LASUITES(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2013
MY BANK ACCT FINALLY CREDITED
Another withdrawal made again...
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akraym(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
My sincere apology to the MANAGEMENT & STAFFS of MERRYBET for whatever misdemeanor, real or imagined, which has occasioned the ruptured relationship between us.

Also, to the whole Nigerian Bookmakers, for whatever negative comments I had made against them.

https://www.nairaland.com/1500525/it-settled#19298709

Ari Reimund

1 Like

Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Delafruita: I decided to try the sports betting thing late last year and I joined .for me it was just for fun and I only deposited money I could afford to lose.I lost plenty but then I made some money on the US open final and I think another game.I asked that my account be credited and I followed the procedure.the fund was deducted from my nairabet account but was not credited to my account.I sent multiple mails which were responded to rather I kept getting promotional emails.suffice to say I didn't place bets anymore on nairabet or any other such platform.till date,the fund wasn't credited and I am only relaying this issue to let you understand that whatever the glitches in your system are,fix them asap else you keep losing clients.I don't assume a wire transfer should take "working days".we now have all forms of banking be it phone or online banking and this takes just a few minutes to conclude.I'd advise you look into it as a shorted fund retrieval time will guarantee happy and loyal customers.

As to the funds I never received,I am aware of a few people with similar experience who have also stopped using your platform.I advice you look into that aspect critically

Thank you for your post.

I do not agree that you sent multiple messages without a reply. It is just IMPOSSIBLE. I personally ensure EVERYDAY that ALL emails are responded to.

Not only that, after sorting it out for you, we will now send out an email to ask you if are satisfied with our service.

Now try this my brother. Send an email to support@ or call 0700NAIRABET. That is 070062472238.

I did not say a wire transfer takes working days. I said we put working days there to give room for any issue. The other day we made a bulk transfer to GTB and the whole thing was hanging. We called the bank and they said it will be sorted the next day. The working days is there to give us room for such.

If you are aware of anyone that has his money hanging, please tell them to call 0700NAIRABET. That is 070062472238.

We have a customer service team because of issues. If customers do not make use of it, there is no way we will be able to help. We DO NOT intend to keep money that does not belong to us.

I won't be able to sleep at night.

Thank you.
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
LASUITES: MY BANK ACCT FINALLY CREDITED
Another withdrawal made again...

Who credit you? I suppose hold your money small so you go rake well well. cheesy
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
akinalabi:

Who credit you? I suppose hold your money small so you go rake well well. cheesy
ABEG OH SIR grin grin
ANOTHER WITHDRAWAL PLACED TODAY
NO DELAY OH..grin grin grin
HOW IS LIFE IN CYPRUS egbon mi ??
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by jerrymania(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
betfair: I wonder why people waste so much energy on 9ja bookies when you could just invest on [url]9jagold.com[/url] and allow them to trade for you, bear all the risk and remit proceeds to your PM account every single day....

Scammer you don come again?
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
2ND WITHDRAWAL CREDITED WITHIN 1 DAY....DAT GUD....TANX @ ALABI....MORE WITHDRAWAL LOADING
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by JonaTheClown: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chai na wa o, una just de dash all these bookies una money. Them don even use una money buy BMW 2013 edition. I just de laugh in Brazilian hair style.
..Sent from my Android powered Blackberry IPhone 7
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by busky101(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
akinalabi:

Thank you for your post.

I do not agree that you sent multiple messages without a reply. It is just IMPOSSIBLE. I personally ensure EVERYDAY that ALL emails are responded to.

Not only that, after sorting it out for you, we will now send out an email to ask you if are satisfied with our service.

Now try this my brother. Send an email to support@ or call 0700NAIRABET. That is 070062472238.

I did not say a wire transfer takes working days. I said we put working days there to give room for any issue. The other day we made a bulk transfer to GTB and the whole thing was hanging. We called the bank and they said it will be sorted the next day. The working days is there to give us room for such.

If you are aware of anyone that has his money hanging, please tell them to call 0700NAIRABET. That is 070062472238.

We have a customer service team because of issues. If customers do not make use of it, there is no way we will be able to help. We DO NOT intend to keep money that does not belong to us.

I won't be able to sleep at night.

Thank you.
sir, please, can I credit my nairabet account in the states with an american visa card?
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by akinalabi(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2013
busky101: sir, please, can I credit my nairabet account in the states with an american visa card?

No.

It is illegal to bet on spots online from the states.

Thanks
Re: HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
baba alabi
ur boi dae hail oh
happy new year to u sir smiley wink cheesy grin cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTURK Account For Sale / What's Postal Code Of Lagos, Nigeria / FG Will Build A Second Niger Bridge - Dr Ngozi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.