Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Diary Of An Entrepreneur - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diary Of An Entrepreneur (1006 Views)

How To Become An Entrepreneur Now Even Without A Degree Or Money. / Things They NEVER Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / Become An Entrepreneur With Posh9ja Youth Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Sweet
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Lol
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
wink
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by godG: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
WHIZBRO: @ work today.... waiting for that first client that will solidify my really shaky faith....... god dey

I like your spirit! Keep holding on! All will be well.
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by godG: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
WHIZBRO: @godG
Thanks, u are made an honorable elder on this thread.

Went to work yesterday, getting enquiries. But at the same time, I'm busy on some jobs by my old clients. Its not going to make me Bill Gates but it'll not kill me either.

Well, it might not make you a Bill Gates but you can as well use the 'stipends' from it to leverage on other ventures. Good job!
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by Originalsly: 4:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Why can't you mention the nature of your business?....Many possible clients or links have read this thread...but have no clue of your business nor the time or desire to go checking your signature. Now I'm wondering if your office or ads are also mysterious. Put yourself in a clients shoes and figure out what needs to be done to attract you to the business.
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2013
@Original sly

I register International exams such as GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, SAT. I also process admissions into foreign universities.
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by godG: 1:48am On Nov 09, 2013
WHIZBRO: Waiting for money is like waiting for Godot.

Patience and hard-work, my brother. "Waiting for Godot": Timeless novel! smiley
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 2:06am On Nov 19, 2013
I have been out of the country, will start updating from 2mao, Life is not a bed of roses but neither is it a bed of thorns
Re: Diary Of An Entrepreneur by WHIZBRO(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Simpler times

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your AAT Induction? / How To Get A Job By Demonstrating Your Skills / Making The Most Out Of What You Have! Petroleum Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.