Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You (606 Views)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / What Does 'I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody' Mean To You? / What Does It Mean To Be Patriotic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You by fabulousstan(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2013
There have been many interpretation to the phrase "do the needfull" that was said by the Honourable Minister of Aviation Princess Stella Oduah when she approved a proposal that was sent to her by NCAA in which "On the said letter, the minister wrote “Approved. Do the needful”..
To your own understanding, what is the meaning of "do the needfull"
Re: Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2013
It means do the RIGHT thing.

2 Likes

Re: Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You by gerald09(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2013
Since d people trying to mess dis woman up don't understand, "Do the Needfull" means she has approved it but u will need to contact n get the necessary signatures and approval b4 carrying out the order. That word alone as vindicated her. Some1 didn't "do the Needfull" that's what's @ stake nw.

2 Likes

Re: Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You by uzomagic(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2013
It means go ahead to comply with the law and all the procurement procedures.

1 Like

Re: Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You by bodejohn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
While I do not have anything for or against this woman, I think she should stop using idioms and parables. Part one was "act of God" and now "do the needfull" She should just say or write exactly what she mean instead of all the home-work she gives.
Re: Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You by fabulousstan(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
gerald09: Since d people trying to mess dis woman up don't understand, "Do the Needfull" means she has approved it but u will need to contact n get the necessary signatures and approval b4 carrying out the order. That word alone as vindicated her. Some1 didn't "do the Needfull" that's what's @ stake nw.
This is getting interesting
Re: Do The Needfull :- What Does It Mean To You by fabulousstan(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
bodejohn: While I do not have anything for or against this woman, I think she should stop using idioms and parables. Part one was "act of God" and now "do the needfull" She should just say or write exactly what she mean instead of all the home-work she gives.
U do have a point here

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigeria Stand Still As Solar Eclipse Wreck Havoc In The Polity / We’re More Comfortable With APC – G7 Govs, Npdp / OBJ, G-7 Gov In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.