Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104234 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: me nko? abeg update fast joor!
I go update cos of u too. Next update currently in review.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Haybeeb: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
D9ty7..thanks for the dedication smiley
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
--continuation-- ¤¤DEDICATED TO FLORBLU¤¤
"Jummy. What are you doing here?" Segun asked.
"Is that a welcome." she asked.
"Answer my question." segun thundered.
"Good afternoon sirs." she said greeting Tope and Wale.
"yeah. Good afternoon. How are you?" they both chorused.
"Am fine o." she replied.
"What's your own name?" Tope asked.
"My name is Jummy." she replied.
"I am Tope and my friend here is Wale." Tope said.
"It's nice meeting you guys." she said.
"The pleasure is mine." Tope replied.
Segun stood at the entrance looking at his brother and the unexpected visitor.
"Have your sit." Mary said before leaving the sitting room to change from her school uniform.
"Thanks." Jummy replied.
"Are you guys classmates?" Tope asked.
"No, we met at the centre." She replied.
"So, how did you know he lived here?" Tope asked.
"I got the description from Omolayo(his cousin)." she replied.
"Oh! I see." Tope said.
"I just decided to suprise him with this visit." Jummy said smilling.
"That's nice." Wale said.
"won't you entertain your guest and stop looking like you've seen a ghost." Wale said as everyone bursted into laughter.
Mary came out with a photo album and a fashion magazine. On a tray lays a soft drink bottle and a glass cup.
She drew a stool closer and dropped them there. She sat down beside jummy and they got talking. She began telling her things about the photos and they clicked real good.
Segun went inside his room and put a call through to Akin(his classmate. One of the guys that helped him fight against Emma and his gang). He explained his ordeal to him and Akin told him what to do.
He came outside and went close to Jummy. He began acting normal and he took her by the hand as they both went outside.
He showed her round the compound and they ended the journey in the garden very close to the kitchen.
"Jummy." He called.
"Yes." she answered.
"What do we gain from this friendship?" he asked.
"I don't get you." she replied.
"Why don't we take this friendship to another level?" he explained.
"What are you insinuating?" she asked feigning ignorance.
"Jummy. Do you accept me as your boyfriend?" he asked kneeling down.
"Yes!" she said in excitement as they both hugged themselves real tight.
Jummy left towards evening after she bade Wale, Tope, and Mary goodbye. Segun saw her off to the bus-stop and waited till the bus was out of sight.
"Now i am in love. To hell with Olanike." he said happily.

END OF CHAPTER 5
--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ghozye(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
D9ty7:
Mary opened the door wider for the visitor. Lo and beh old Jummy stepped into the sitting room.
--to be continued--

Hmmm! Wat does she wnt again
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Jumizie13(f): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
We know how to get what we want. Up Jummies!!!. Wait o, segun be my b.f's name na.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ghozye(f): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
D9ty7: Now i am in love. To hell with Olanike." he said happily.

Bwajahajajajahihoha! I laff in Chinese gringringrin ds fellow z confused meehn!grin

more ink 2 ur pen bro,n more ideas 2 ur head!smiley
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jumizie13: We know how to get what we want. Up Jummies!!!. Wait o, segun be my b.f's name na.
And u are Jummy. Lol
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ghozye:

Bwajahajajajahihoha! I laff in Chinese gringringrin ds fellow z confused meehn!grin

more ink 2 ur pen bro,n more ideas 2 ur head!smiley
Thanks ma'am
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
TO MY ESTEEM READERS.
Chapter 6 of this story is currently in review but i have some questions for you.
1. Do you think Segun and Jummy will last long?
2. What will become of Olanike?
3. What about Tolani?
4. What of the troublesome Emma?
5. But, why on earth did Mary hate Mike?
I'll be glad if u can all take your time to answer these questions.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
yea yea yea to hell with olanike....see wetin i dey find 4 sokoto 4 my shokoto....hahaha dis writer rocksss***team jummy rocks***
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Answer to ? 1. Segun and jummy will not last long,speaking frm personal experience,jummy is in lust nd not love while segun only feels pity 4 d poor girl nd tries to take advantage of her,@ d initial stage d r/ship will blosom bt after dey must hv consumated d relationship it will go sour as dey will start pickn faultsss.my humble opinion plssss crictis is welcomedgringringrin

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dchiefpriest: Answer to ? 1. Segun and jummy will not last long,speaking frm personal experience,jummy is in lust nd not love while segun only feels pity 4 d poor girl nd tries to take advantage of her,@ d initial stage d r/ship will blosom bt after dey must hv consumated d relationship it will go sour as dey will start pickn faultsss.my humble opinion plssss crictis is welcomedgringringrin
U are on the way. But lets wait and see how the story goes. Try and provide answers to d other questions.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
D9ty7:
U are on the way. But lets wait and see how the story goes. Try and provide answers to d other questions.
answer to no 2, olanike will develop geniue nd hrt felt love 4 segun but she will nt get d attention dat she needs,she will try to give up but @ d same time try to fight 4 wat she belivs is hers....
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dchiefpriest: answer to no 2, olanike will develop geniue nd hrt felt love 4 segun but she will nt get d attention dat she needs,she will try to give up but @ d same time try to fight 4 wat she belivs is hers....
Lets wait and see
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ormorlehwah(f): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
In my own, Segun n jummy rship maynot last long cox its nt frm Segun's heart. JUMIZIE + SHEGZY.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ormorlehwah: In my own, Segun n jummy rship maynot last long cox its nt frm Segun's heart. JUMIZIE + SHEGZY.
Lets wait and see. Kindly take ur time in answering other questions.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hmmmm...... O.k. Waiting......
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ghozye(f): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
D9ty7: 1. Do you think Segun and Jummy will last long?
I dnt fink it wld cos dy r nt in luv wiv each other;Jummy z in lust,while Segun z datin her jst 2 deny d fact dt he rlly wnts Nike cos of his pride.This kind of r/ship z sure 2 v a messy endin.

D9ty7: 2. What will become of Olanike?
She z alrdy hvin feelins 4 Segun,so she myt v a fit whn she finds out dt he's gottn a gf.She'd b forced 2 4get him,n whn she does,dts whn Segun wld realise his mistk n she myt no longer b interestd.

D9ty7: 3. What about Tolani?

She seems a lil bit creepy

D9ty7: 4. What of the troublesome Emma?
Hmmm,u neva can tel wiv an agberogringringrin

D9ty7: 5. But, why on earth did Mary hate Mike?
Maybe she has a crush on him n she z hidin it under d umbrella of hatred,bt hold on a lil bit lemme ask googlegringringrin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dchiefpriest: Answer to ? 1. Segun and jummy will not last long,speaking frm personal experience,jummy is in lust nd not love while segun only feels pity 4 d poor girl nd tries to take advantage of her,@ d initial stage d r/ship will blosom bt after dey must hv consumated d relationship it will go sour as dey will start pickn faultsss.my humble opinion plssss crictis is welcomedgringringrin
i suport you jere.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Omg i have the best set of readers on my thread in person of GHOZYE, DCHIEFPRIEST, ORMORLEHWAH, PRINCE ADEPOJU and others who are yet to answer my questions.
B'live me u guys ar 1daful. U've gven me a hint on wat to do concerning d future updates.
Hpe to go into writing patneship wit any of u.
Signed:
d9ty7

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
MY DEAR ESTEEM READERS
Chapter 6 will start tonight and hopefully, it will end tomorrow.
I neva knew i will go this far with this story but with my readers behind me, heaven is d limit.
We are gradually moving closer to the end of Part 1.
Signed:
d9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: i suport you jere.
tankx 4 d suport bro...one love.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
D9ty7: MY DEAR ESTEEM READERS
Chapter 6 will start tonight and hopefully, it will end tomorrow.
I neva knew i will go this far with this story but with my readers behind me, heaven is d limit.
We are gradually moving closer to the end of Part 1.
Signed:
d9ty7
am waitin broo keep it coming,u ar 3much broogrin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
CHAPTERd 6=> DEDICATED TO MYND_44.........
Segun woke up early tuesday morning and dressed up. He went into the dining room and ate the breakfast with every member of the family. He finished eating and left for his centre.
He removed his phone and dialled Jummy's number. She picked the call after the first ring.
"Hello angel." he greeted.
"Sweetheart, good morning." she replied.
"How was your night?" Segun asked.
"It was fine and yours?" she asked.
"Not bad." segun replied.
"Did you dream about me?" she asked.
"Yeah. Where are you?" he asked in reply.
"Am at the bus-stop. What about you?" She asked.
"Give me fifteen minutes and i'll be there with you." he said.
"Don't keep me waiting o." she said.
"Alright ma'am." He said and she bursted into laughter.
He hurried into a waiting bus and off he went.
THIRTY MINUTES LATER
Segun got out of the bus and walked towards wema bank where Jummy was standing.
"hey!" He called looking apologetically.
"Don't greet me o." she replied faking anger.
"Did i keep you waiting?" He asked innocently.
"No o, you didn't." she replied hitting him playfully on the shoulder.
"Lets go." Segun said.
They walked hand in hand towards their exam centre. They got into Loyola college chatting happily like new couples(which they truely were). They walked accross the football pitch and found Emma and his guys seated under a tree.
The guys stood up and blocked their way. Jummy shivered in fright.
"Hey guys. I don't have time for all these." he said.
"You don't have time when you snatched my girlfriend abi." Emma said.
"But you broke up with her yourself." Segun defended.
"Are you mad?" Emma yelled at him.
"No, i am not." Segun replied with confidence.
"Oya bring you wallet and your wristwatch and we'll let you go." Tony said.
"It is better i die than surrender my properties to buy my freedom." Segun said angrily.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Clemzy16(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hmmmmm, nice story, Currently on page2
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
--continuation--
Emma move towards but segun was fast enough to knock him out of the way. He told Jummy to run. He moved to the second guy and knocked him out in a simillar manner thanks to 'ray mysterio's' smack downs. He was overpowered by the third guy who hit him with a stick on his head. He fell down and felt like passing out but gathered enough strength as he stood up and ran for his dear life. The guys pursued him as they ran towards the exam hall. Segun sensed the danger in running into the exam hall because that was where Jummy ran to quickly diverged in his tracks and ran towards the School chapel. He jumped a flower lawn and climed the stairs and descended through the other side, he was in the junior school.
Emma and his guys turned back when the discovered they has lost him. Segun adjusted his clothes and walked back to the examination hall. He found Jummy on the stairs.
"Jummy." he called.
She stood up and hugged him happily. "Are you okay?"
"Yes i am." he replied.
"Hope they didn't hurt you? Oh my God, your head is swollen. She was massaging the swollen part with her hands.
Nike ascended the stairs and found the two of them standing. She made to walk past them.
"Nike. Good morning." Segun greeted.
"Good morning." she greeted dryly and left them in their embrace.
Jummy hissed loud enough for her to hear.
"Why did you do that?" Segun asked.
"I hate that girl." Jummy replied.
"But why?" Segun asked.
"She is a devil. Look at what she has used her waywardness to inflict on you." Jummy said pointing to his wounds.
"They are bound to happen." Segun defended.
"Just be careful." she advised.
"Okay darling." Segun said as they both walked into the examination hall.

--to be continued 2mao--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Clemzy16(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
*Reading with Rocket speed*

I'm enjoying your story, not bad for a first timer. it made me reminisced those days in secondary school. Teen love is the best, or so i thought.

Try to reduce the conversation in your story, it's killing the vibe, hence making it boring. Also try to be versatile, although it's a love story but touch other areas that has nothing to do with the story. I've observed that Segun is either at home or at school. Try to work on that also. I'll gladly point out other observations as i continue reading.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Jumizie13(f): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ormorlehwah: JUMIZIE + SHEGZY.
na u sabi o
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 12:29am On Nov 16, 2013
D9ty7, thumbs up for u. I luv reading and watching LOVE STORIES/films. I alwys imagine dey're happening 2me. Ur story is making me remember my sec sch and d gals I had crush on Bt due to fear of being rejected or blasted I decided 2 mellow. I would av regret tellin dem tho, I hpe I'll find my real missing ribs someday. Waiting anxiously 4 ur nxt updates, na luv story b dis no b suspense o
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:13am On Nov 16, 2013
i dey behind u jawe, my guy...cnt wait till 2mao
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Clemzy16: *Reading with Rocket speed*

I'm enjoying your story, not bad for a first timer. it made me reminisced those days in secondary school. Teen love is the best, or so i thought.

Try to reduce the conversation in your story, it's killing the vibe, hence making it boring. Also try to be versatile, although it's a love story but touch other areas that has nothing to do with the story. I've observed that Segun is either at home or at school. Try to work on that also. I'll gladly point out other observations as i continue reading.
Noted
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:38am On Nov 16, 2013
jhidey08: D9ty7, thumbs up for u. I luv reading and watching LOVE STORIES/films. . Ur story is making me remember my sec sch and d gals I had crush on Bt due to fear of being rejected or blasted I decided 2 mellow. I would av regret tellin dem tho, I hpe I'll find my real missing ribs someday.
ehya. You shud at least gve it a try then, they sha won't kill you.
Amen 2 ur prayer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.