Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104235 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: i dey behind u jawe, my guy...cnt wait till 2mao
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ormorlehwah(f): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2013
eyaaa am too captivated by d story that i cant even spot any observation...keep it coming broo...remember dchiefpriest dey follow...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2013
D9ty7:
ehya. You shud at least gve it a try then, they sha won't kill you.
Amen 2 ur prayer.
das true sha
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Florblu(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Still i follow
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2013
Bro D9ty7, your support over ma first finished story "no matter what." has added to the love I av 4 ds story, rushed here on seeing the link. I gbadun you jare... Expecting more!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Temitope Daniel: Bro D9ty7, your support over ma first finished story "no matter what." has added to the love I av 4 ds story, rushed here on seeing the link. I gbadun you jare... Expecting more!
Thank God i av my boss here.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
--continuation--
After the paper Segun waited for Jummy outside the exam hall.
Nike hurriedly came out and walked towards Segun. She handed him an envelope and waited for his reaction. Segun opened it and discovered it was an invitation card to her birthday party on the 4th of October.
"Will you come?" She asked.
"Yes, i will." he replied.
"I'll really appreciate it." she said.
Jummy came outside and joined them.
"Baby let's go." she said.
"I'll be with you shortly." he said.
"See you later." she said.
"Alright." Segun said and walked to where Jummy was standing.
"What's that?" Jummy asked.
"Invitation card." he replied.
"For what?" she asked.
"Birthday party." he replied.
"do u plan on attending?"
"Yes, i will." segun answered.
"But what is so special in that girl." Jummy asked.
"There is nothing special in her, She is my friend and i have to support her on her birthday."
"Let go on a date on that day." Jummy said.
"No problem, provided you'll follow me to her birthday." he said.
"No way, am i going to her birthday." she replied.
"Then we go on no date." he said.
"I know you love that girl." she said angrily.
Segun was suprised at her sudden outburst. Jummy walked away angrily, leaving Segun behind. Segun didn't bother going after her.
"Segun, what's the matter?" Nike asked from behind.
"Nothing. Its just a little misunderstanding." segun replied.
"Hope its not about my invitation. Because i can hear you talk about going somewhere." She said.
"Its not about your invitation." segun said.
They continued walking towards the main road.
"So, how was your paper?" segun asked expertly changing the topic.
"It was good." she replied.
They got to the bus-stop where they will go their seperate ways.
"See you tomorrow." she said.
"yeah, Biology practicals right?" he asked.
"Yes."
Segun hopped into a commercial bus and Nike crossed the road.
"Oh my God! See maturity. She didn't feel jealous at all." he said to himself.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lol... I c u jare Nike....

D9ty7:
Thank God i av my boss here.
Lol... Me no b ur boss o.. U be d oga @ d top.. *winks* ma oga @ d top..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by lolabridget(f): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
She is not jealous cos she doesn't av eyes for Segun, it is obvious she feels something for him. I think Segun should respect Jummys feeling cos she rily loves him but come to think of it...Men are always like that
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
lola_bridget: She is not jealous cos she doesn't av eyes for Segun, it is obvious she feels something for him. I think Segun should respect Jummys feeling cos she rily loves him but come to think of it...Men are always like that
Men ar like hw?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
I'm loving it. Segun wil later drop Jummy and lose Nike. Na shereshere luv dey all av 4 demselves
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by lolabridget(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fronting!!! He likes Nike y date Jummy?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thank God for helping me thus far... In 1hr read the whole six pages
wat i have to say..; Good great job, try and recheck spelling errors..
thumbs up nyc w0rk
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by chukxy44(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Honestly you doing a good job.
I would suggest you don't just make it a two way thing, segun at home and segun at the exam center, am certain that for a normal life, usually there are weekends and other interesting stuff also happen on weekends like a visit to a friends place or what happened at church. To be candid with you, it wud have been great if you had assume d role of segun, dai is always this bond between the reader and d writer when they feel that the write-up is real even when it is not. In between good job so far.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
@J0hnyb0y: Thanks for your observation. Changes will be effected immediately.
@Chukxy44: I have thought about that also. That's why i decided to change d plot.
1. I neva had it in mind for Segun to date Jummy but to include more settings i have to. Cos it is likely Segun go to her house or they go out on a date.
2. Nike's birthday is also a mean to have a change in setting.
3. The involvement of Tolani is also part of the change in settings scheme.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
This is to notify the readers of this story that once this story ends, another story begins without delay.
The new story is titled WICKED WORLD(the experience of a teenage girl suffering from various health problems).
It promises to be a blockbuster. It is possible i change the title when the story starts, and you guys can also advise me on a suitable title.
Signed:
d9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
D9ty7: ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
This is to notify the readers of this story that once this story ends, another story begins without delay.
The new story is titled WICKED WORLD(the experience of a teenage girl suffering from various health problems).
It promises to be a blockbuster. It is possible i change the title when the story starts, and you guys can also advise me on a suitable title.
Signed:
d9ty7

Ready @ any time.... Just leggo ds stowie o..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
--continuation--
Segun got home and took a shower. He laid down to sleep when his phone beeped. It was a message from Odunayo(one of the girls in his class) requesting him to join them in Titilayo's(the school's head/senior girl) house.
He hurriedly changed his clothed to a blue long sleeves shirt over a black versace pant trouser and a black vickers. He picked his wrapped gift and kept it inside a fancy polythene back. He got out of the house, put on his sunshade and off he left for titi's house.
He got to the front gate and saw an inscription "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TITILAYO."
He went inside and saw all members of his class chilling and having fun. Pamilerin(the social prefect) was the M.C.
"Now let us welcome our brother, the disciplinarian and the sportman, Shegzy." pamilerin said.
Everybody present stood up and gave him a standing ovation. Segun felt on top of the world. He went to the designated stage where he shook hands with the m.c and went to the high table where the celebrant and the vips were seated.
He hugged Titilayo and he took a snapshot with her.
He sat down on the hightable where all other prefects were seated.
They enjoyed themselves till late in the evening when everyone started going home.
Segun went to present his gift to the celebrant when he saw Emma and his guys taking photographs with Titilayo.
"Segun. Meet my cousin Emmanuel. Emmanuel meet my friend Segun." she introduced.
Emma moved forward and Segun moved towards him. Hatred clearly written on their faces.
"We can't fight here. But we'll see ourselves in a more isolated area where no one will separate us." Emma said in a clear whisper.
"Oh! Yeah." segun replied.
Segun dropped the gift and left leaving a suprised Titilayo staring at him as he left.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
wats abt 2 happen??
watchout!!
Next update asap! Feeling u
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
wow!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Donfamous(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Enjoyin this write-up like kilode
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Donfamous(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
J0nyb0y: wats abt 2 happen??
watchout!!
Next update asap! Feeling u
pls wats the meanin of asap!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Don famous: pls wats the meanin of asap!
As Soon As Possible
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Haybeeb: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
hmm.. what next.. **fingers crossed **
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by soulminister(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
that part of ibadan where this story is from is really that local that only yoruba's are there, even in the schools.

hmmmmm

****shaking my head for you ooooo*****
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Haybeeb: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
but segun sef na cassanova o..only segun olanike, jummy, titilope, tolani...#SMH
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Haybeeb: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
The battle line is drawn between Segun and Emmanuel
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
soul minister: that part of ibadan where this story is from is really that local that only yoruba's are there, even in the schools.

hmmmmm

****shaking my head for you ooooo*****
Don't dare talk 2 ibdn anyhow.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Haybeeb: but segun sef na cassanova o..only segun olanike, jummy, (titilope), tolani...#SMH
I dnt tink Segun had a thing for Titilayo. But anyway lets see wat appens.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Haybeeb: but segun sef na cassanova o..only segun olanike, jummy, (titilope), tolani...#SMH
I dnt tink Segun had a thing for Titilayo. But anyways lets see wat appens.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Jumizie13(f): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Abeg, no seperate me nd segun o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.