Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,863 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

SouthEast Youth Solidarity Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SouthEast Youth Solidarity Forum (749 Views)

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Sportsmen & Women Solidarity Rally For President Jonathan (pics) / Southeast Poorest Zone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SouthEast Youth Solidarity Forum by michaelok(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
This forum calls on the entire southeast youths to rally for a common cause, to demand fairness and equality. We brag about the calibre of elites that has formed the backbone of this great forum.
Some might call us political sycophants but we laugh at your beclouded sense of reasoning.
We call on you to come onboard to make this move a greater success.
The offices are scattered on every state in the southeast. God bless Nigeria.
Re: SouthEast Youth Solidarity Forum by cjrane: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
michaelok: This forum calls on the entire southeast youths to pledge their support for president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan cum 2015. We brag about the calibre of elites that has formed the backbone of this great forum.
Some might call us political sycophants but we laugh at your beclouded sense of reasoning, but let it be known and stated clearly that Goodluck Jonathan would be reelected if he chooses to run, as we so wish he does (even if it would take going on bended knees etc.)
We call on you to come onboard to make this move a greater success.
The offices are scattered on every state in the southeast. Contact the national president, Comr. Uche on 07062154872. God bless Nigeria.

As for me, i have resolved to not just vote for Pres. GEJ, I will physically fight for him this time around.
Those that wish Nigeria death have organized themselves into a group they now claim is a poilitical party. It is going to be a fight to the finish line. It is a fight to make Nigeria well again.

1 Like

Re: SouthEast Youth Solidarity Forum by Kponkwem(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
cjrane:

As for me, i have resolved to not just vote for Pres. GEJ, I will physically fight for him this time around.
Those that wish Nigeria death have organized themselves into a group they now claim is a poilitical party. It is going to be a fight to the finish line. It is a fight to make Nigeria well again.

Singing Onyeka Onwenu: Run, Jonathan, run, your people are waiting for
Re: SouthEast Youth Solidarity Forum by clun(f): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2013
This is a very good step. I do not only like GEJ administration but I will fight for his administration. Expect my call.
Re: SouthEast Youth Solidarity Forum by cjrane: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
[size=15pt][b]
APC is dead on arrival in Igboland. grin grin grin grin

Consider for a moment that the same people now "advising" Igbos that APC is their Messiah, both their northern army generals and well known tribal and religious bigots in their rank and file, the Mallam Nasir El rufai of this world, etc have been the most rabid anti-Igbo individuals in the history of Nigeria. Indeed, some former Awo's followers of Action Group and UPN as Bisi Akande etc are today in APC!

The same people that have opposed any good thing coming to Igboland,frustrated any federal project or road slated for Igboland to become abandoned, skewed the number of states in Nigeria against Igbos,conduct bogus census to deliberately under count Igboland population in order to deny them resources due them, Use border demarcation to carve out any oil fields away from Igboland, even if the villagers speak Igbo and want to remain with their kith and kin in the same state.

The very same people that would rather have Mrs. Stella Oduah hang on thumped up charges for making Enugu airport international.The same people that have cheered when Igbos are killed in other parts of Nigeria, the very same people that would shout "Igbos go to your village" and actually physically grab Igbos from their streets and deport them in the dead of the night.

They are the same people now clamoring for "good things" to come to Igboland through their "Judas" Ngige and their Islamic APC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you they are up to their wicked plans again?[/b][/size]
Re: SouthEast Youth Solidarity Forum by michaelok(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Arise o compatriots!

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Friend, Our President BY CHRIS EKPENYONG / Tragedy Strucks At Ikota As Police Kills A Child / Re: Anambra Election; Setting The Record Straight..richard Ihediwa Is Delusional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.