Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause (2544 Views)

Presidency Rejects Removal Of Immunity Clause / Reps Recommends Removal Of Immunity Clause For President And Govs / Govs Move Against Planned Removal Of Immunity Clause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Clerverly: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
The APGA candidate in November 2013 governorship Election Mr. Obiano today confirmed a widely held belief about his unpreparedness and lack of knowledge about the workings of government when he embarrassed his sponsor/godfather and supporters with his response to some issues raised in the debate.

But this one is unpardonable!
here goes the proceedings;

Moderator: Mr. Obiano, do you support immunity clause or do you want it expunged from the constitution?

Obiano: (Looks at his written script to search for the word) clears his voice, I don't know what immunity is all about,( then delves into campaign) You know we have to check the kind of people we elect, I am more qualified than others , you know em em ....you know

Moderator (cuts In) Mr. Obiano, the question is do you support immunity clause to be retained.

Obiano: I cant talk about the immunity, because I don't know the reason why it is in the constitution, I have to consult and study it before I can comment (general laughter in the hall)

Chai, Ndi Anambra mepenu anya unu!
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Imagine Obiano is a graduate of Accountancy or something of that nature.

A mediocre is being forced on the people of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by geolan(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Even my first son will answer that
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by mistudreh(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nothing more.... NGIGE all the way!!
SAI NGIGE!
SAI APC!!
SAI CHANGE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Clerverly: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
payless: Imagine Obiano is a graduate of Accountancy or something of that nature.

A mediocre is being forced on the people of Anambra.

Is embarrassing pally!
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin
If u check hs weac result nw,govt will be A.
Na naija we dey,he wl still win,that is why Adaobi wl never leave jona side.

1 Like

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by segunjowo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
And some people will still cast their vote for the guy. That's after collecting a bag of rice each, tho. They will eat the rice for 4 months while obiano, if he's lucky enough, will terrorize them for four years, looting their treasury dry, while enjoying immunity he is claiming ignorant of.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
only in naija
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Kingsley1000(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Clerverly: The APGA candidate in November 2013 governorship Mr. Obiano today confirm a widely held belief about his unpreparedness and lack of knowledge about the workings of government when he embarrassed his sponsor/godfather and supporters with his response to some issues raised in the debate.

Moderator: Mr. Obiano, do you support immunity clause or do you want it expunged from the constitution?

Obiano: (Looks at his written script to search for the word) clears his voice, I don't know what immunity is all about,( then delves into campaign) You know we have to check the kind of people we elect, I am more qualified than others , you know em em ....you know

Moderator (cuts In) Mr. Obiano, the question is do you support immunity clause to be retained.

Obiano: I cant talk about the immunity, because I don't know the reason why it is in the constitution, I have to consult and study it before I can comment (general laughter in the hall)

....Odikwa egwu!

1 Like

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
He needs to go back to school and spend another 4 years studying Immunity101. grin

1 Like

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Clerverly: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: He needs to go back to school and spend another 4 years studying Immunity101. grin

abi to use this Ngige first term (four years) for further studies? grin grin
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by UyiIredia(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Na the LP dude I dey support. The billioniare. I don forget im name.
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Clerverly:

abi to use this Ngige first term (four years) for further studies? grin grin
Habatically speaking my brother! He needs to do the needful! grin grin
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by passion007: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Heh heh heh
Nsogbu dikwa!

Anambra peepz, murukwanu anya ka azu; we're talking another 8 years!
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Okwyjesus(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Am forcing myself not to believe the story is true.

But if it happen to be true, then he is not qualified to be voted as HIS EXCELLENCY.

l hate ppl who dont educate themself.
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by gleaf: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Another desperate move! He clearely stated that he is not in the best position to comment on the issue and Not that he does not know what immunity clause is.......like I said voting will be done in ANambra and not nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Clerverly: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Okwyjesus: Am forcing myself not to believe the story is true.

But if it happen to be true, then he is not qualified to be voted as HIS EXCELLENCY.

l hate ppl who dont educate themself.

Dey there now! Everybody watch am today cheesy cheesy
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Clerverly: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
gleaf: Another desperate move! He clearely stated that he is not in the [b]best position [/b]to comment on the issue and Not that he does not know what immunity clause is.......like I said voting will be done in ANambra and not nairaland.

Meaning Peter AdaObi didn't teach him that one grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Clerverly: The APGA candidate in November 2013 governorship Election Mr. Obiano today confirmed a widely held belief about his unpreparedness and lack of knowledge about the workings of government when he embarrassed his sponsor/godfather and supporters with his response to some issues raised in the debate.

Another MY OGA AT THE TOP. Hehehehe
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by oyedun82(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
@least he did not lie
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by engrtee(f): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
gleaf: Another desperate move! He clearely stated that he is not in the best position to comment on the issue and Not that he does not know what immunity clause is.......like I said voting will be done in ANambra and not nairaland.

shut up. Who is in the best positon to comment? Peter adaobi?

This is a general question that anyone can answer.do you support immunity? Yes or no? You need no qualification to answer that

i guess the small boy was scared of giving an answer that would contradict his oga (peter obi) at the top
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Shame and Ignominy should be slotted in btw the names of Obiano

His much touted technocratic background fell flat in the face of rigorous political scrutiny

Even Ifeanyi Ubah schooled him with all his paper certtificates!
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by DerideGull(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
gleaf: Another desperate move! He clearely stated that he is not in the best position to comment on the issue and Not that he does not know what immunity clause is.......like I said voting will be done in ANambra and not nairaland.

Bros now I know why the basement fools are controlling the destinies of most Nigerians. The man gave a correct and intelligent answer to a question the poser does not even fully understood yet these intellectual midgets have the effrontery to insult Obiano on Nairaland.

No wonder mere coughing appears to these dingbats as corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by tonytony208(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
engrtee:

shut up. Who is in the best positon to comment? Peter adaobi?

This is a general question that anyone can answer.do you support immunity? Yes or no? You need no qualification to answer that

i guess the small boy was scared of giving an answer that would contradict his oga (peter obi) at the top
i dont think it is a matter of not wanting to contradict his oga. i think he does not have any idea at all about the meaning of immunity clause.

3 Likes

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Clerverly: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
DerideGull:

Bros now I know why the basement fools are controlling the destinies of most Nigerians. The man gave a correct and intelligent answer to a question the poser does not even fully understood yet these intellectual midgets have the effrontery to insult Obiano on Nairaland.

No wonder mere coughing appears to these dingbats as corruption.

All your posts on Nairaland are always abusive why?
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by tonytony208(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Despite all these, he can still win.dont forget that omisore won senatorial election even while in prison for murdering bola ige ( though he could not repeat the same feat 4 yrs later as a freed man)
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Clerverly:

All your posts on Nairaland are always abusive why?
because he has absolutely nothing to say. He and his likes believes throwing insults means making a point. Don't be surprised. grin grin
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by omenka(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
This is the handwork of Tinubu!!! angryangry
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by lertee(f): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Only a few nigerian politicians are sound n well educated so if he doesn't know anything,you shouldn't blame him,blame his sponsors. They know his condition before asking him to run for a post.

1 Like

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by DerideGull(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: because he has absolutely nothing to say. He and his likes believes throwing insults means making a point. Don't be surprised. grin grin

Berem, you have totally lost the handle. The reason is because I have zero tolerance for stupidity. Even the people I source my business readily realize there is no room for blunder.

I am not totally surprised you joined the hoards of goons to castigate Obiano for showing restraints on a subject matter that requires a visit to Nigerian constitution. No wonder when a person asks a Nigerian to tell a little bit about Nigeria, the dumbasses usually start with “Nigeria has crude oil”.
Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by Clerverly: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: because he has absolutely nothing to say. He and his likes believes throwing insults means making a point. Don't be surprised. grin grin

Walahi, the guy irritates me so muchangry

1 Like

Re: Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause by UjSizzle(f): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
At least he was honest, and agreed to go consult the constitution for further study embarassed

Oh well...o chukwu g'azoputa ndi Anambra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: 1000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Reconcile Jonathan, Obasanjo / 2015 Rivers State Governorship Election And Results / Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.