Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:54 AM

Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! (8142 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:26am On Jul 16, 2008
skingo:

whos naija djs? who sabi any of their name for naija? so how them take dey run naija industry?
u understand that they are trying to form a nigerian industry in amerca with that. but what happens to the djs that already exist here?

I actually agree w/ u, but u gotta understand that they are trying to bring Nigerian artist in da states, da more it gets played, da more they get appreciated yah digg?? BUt yea, Err Naija shud stop hatin on each other and instead support one anotha like this err U.S. will respect Naija music, No be So

~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2008
you want do peace treatie abi? shey javalove na your pal.
javalove you dey always jagun like say na only you dey forum.
your mouth no dey smell?
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by javalove(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2008
point is - change the game don't let the game change u

just as modenine is doing it cheesy
skingo:

sauce kid haters will die.
amen

u no go die again abi, ur grand children go dey dry u for sun everyday if u reach 200yrs. na dem go poison u were
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by nuttygal(f): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2008
great minds attracts attacks from mediocres.
i sign out.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 4:02am On Jul 17, 2008
imagine some assholes calling themselves naija dj's abroad, who dash monkey banana? naija dj's full ground for here and nothing do saucekid for naija here o, dem go everly they play him songs!!!!!!!!

imagine one of the asshole closed a group of saucekid on facebook, all because of beef?? wondering how?
well that says it all, the fool was a so called fan of saucekid before, so he was a freking admin in the group.
he closed the group cos sauce dsnt like africankngs!!!!!!!!!!!!

iyalaya gbo wan jare
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 4:05am On Jul 17, 2008
for real? no wonder. i think say na my account dey dull. them close the group because of the boycott or africankings? who be the guy wey close the groupwhy is it so na so so many people just get bad belle.

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2008
tsk tsk, I was the one to close the group and sooo what

Anyways, Check out this sick Video remixes by D-Mite a.k.a Dog-No-Mite!!! Tooo gbaski!!!

Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deN_xFV77mA

Missy Eliott - Pass That Dutch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w66AOrUyug

Spread Da Word
~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by javalove(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2008
hmmmm dis saucekid guy wud have no more music career in a few months time.

i advice some emcess to please switch to juju!!!!! Lord of Ajasa

or better still, let him change profession. d bobo fit dey fry egg and tea for boys for ogba now cheesy "mai shaiii" cheesycheesy

e neva release album, pple don dey hate u. na wa oooooo

i'm sure he can feel his face now cos of shame!!!!
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by youngdigi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2008
skingo:

for real? no wonder. i think say na my account dey dull. them close the group because of the boycott or africankings? who be the guy wey close the group why is it so na so so many people just get bad belle.

dude honestly some of u need to think outside the box for a minute, why is it that someone does soemthing to another person and it is considred bad belle? did u ever think why they would do soemthing to sauce kid liek that? theres a lot of mixed stories about this thing, and to be honest with u, so many people cannot have an issue with 1 person and the ultimate cause is bad belle, theres gotta be something deeper than that, i am not in the industry i don't know how sauce acts around industry folks, he could be rude,ignorant and extremely cocky, i don't know, but my thing is all the time ive heard sauce, theres always someone he has a problem with, thing sliek that are ot normal, therecomes a point when u gota check yourself, and thats what i think sauce should do, BEEFING WITH ANY DJ IS NOT GOOD FOR ANY RAPPER'S CAREER, your fans will not spin your music in the club, and guess what? when your music is not spinning, fans like parasites find the next best thing to hold onto, thats the way it goes, so even tho i think sauce had a point in a lot of things he was saying, i think he can handle this more efficiently, cus trust me his career is clearly on the line,

clear example, nas was king of new york when he dissed funk master flex on hot97, do u know what happened eventually? the same king of new yrok got on hot97 radio and apologized publicly, these are legends in the game,
another thing u should notice, when rappers get beef with each other, did u ever notice that they never cal out djs that are affiliated with the rappers they are dissing? e.g. game as much as he disses gunit, have u ever heard him say "fuk dj whookid", or nas on ether, did u hear him say "fukk djclue"? or even jarule dissing shady/aftermath, did u eevr hear him say "fukk dj greenlantern"? u know why? becos dj's are connected like that, u diss one of them u never know where that could lead u, do ur homework and u will realize that rappers are conscious about things like this

see soemtimes its not about whos right or wrong, its about who handles things the mature way for the best interest of everyone, peace
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
Big ups for that comment!! This should just shut it down completely!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
omo whereever una story dey come from, na there una suppose find the answers. we listen to the same interview and we no hear from the dj so all those una comments no valid.
club djs dey play records, i still hear stramborella and chosco lee for options this week. last weekk'splace dey play records. i know that if everybody get problem with one person then wahala dey with that oen person but no be everybody no like sauce kid. bu tthe ones for this forum o, na bad belle. that one na confirmed
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2008
U kno, I think Sauce Kid doesn't like himself, Period! If da guy get respect for himself, he wudnt pose as SKINGO or talk all dat nonesense in da interview, contradicting himself, saying he aint cocky when he's being cocky @ da same time!!! Ma point is, If u decide to be real w/ urself as an artist and stop trying to force peeps 2 like ya shyt then u might prolly get a fan or 2, yah digg?? Ahwell do u mayne!!! Ama keep reppin AKS and u will too, itz juss a matter of time grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2008
SO IM SAUCE KID ABI. BUT I HAVE AGREED TO FREE ANY SAUCE KID ARGUMENTS.
PERSON OPEN HIM MIND FOR INTERVIEW AND U SAYING IM SAUCE KID. U DON SURELY MAD
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by owolomo(m): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2008
sauce pikin is killin his career by himsef, 1st u yan mess bout djs, nxt u wan start beef w/ some nicca from the sawf, abi na only me dey hear the way them the spit for mic , those guys are 2 original jor, e fi wan le, them too much, naija is bout to change, obama told me so, change we can beleive in, lol, lmao, sauce don finish
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2008
gongo ti so. sauce kid no be una level.that bobo dey go far
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2008
I hear u sha, Good luck grin Nothing Do You!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
y u dey wish me gud l7ck? grace of god isova me
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
skingo:

y u dey wish me good l7ck? grace of god isova me

@ least u are now admitting that u are Sauce grin But yea,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 4:14am On Jul 19, 2008
u are a dunce. lolly knows me
him no go talk say him no sabi mebut thats you and your point so what next?
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2008
no comments, U pitiful!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by chasisgirl(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2008
@africankings
thats dry
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
the nigga is dryi allow him to be by himself. i no get time for internet wahala.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by Dathreat: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
This nig still alive, i thought they skinned this goat along time ago, Nnna yo time don pass jor jor, Paaaa rooo loooo,
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2008
leave stori make oluwasaucekibaba drop album.
icant feel my face oooooooo----- http://youtube.com/watch?v=LjUxUza7-bY&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qxSNbZJSwN8
them say them say, u no dey hear them. them just dey holla, them just dey misyan.yyyyyyyy

[img][/img]

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:57am On Jul 24, 2008
@ Skingo!

I bet if u let Dognomite make a Remix Beats 4 ya track, it'll be FIRE!!! Real talk grin U shud hear his stuff mehn, nothing deh do d guy oooh, (Or maybe not because u don spoil milk between u and him =D) Because all these crying u're doing here, it will not help u! But u shud keep that in mind,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by nosa101(f): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2008
SAuceKid likes fat chicks. LOL
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by Alexalibur: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
nosa101:

SAuceKid likes fat chicks. LOL

LMAO, I wonder!!!
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfroCynic: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
I have to shake my head when people say that Saucekid is worth any time. The kid is trash, I mean absolute doodoo. I can out rap him and I do not rap. At least Durella is true to where he comes from and he's not on some fake American B.S.

You guys are easily impressed, smh.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2008
sauce kid is true to ogba. go read your biography if interested, and if you no sen then how u take find time find the thread?lol u dey make me laff.
if sauce kid was not doing anything i wont be talking about him, u wouldnt too. so on that note. go fukk yourself and pay the maga all the money u collected from him. fukking failure
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2008
Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Ma Guy Don VEX!!! I deh pain 4 u,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by javalove(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
skingo:

sauce kid is true to ogba. go read your biography if interested, and if you no sen then how u take find time find the thread?lol u dey make me laff.
if sauce kid was not doing anything i wont be talking about him, u wouldnt too. so on that note. go fukk yourself and pay the maga all the money u collected from him. fukking failure

na dis ogba wey dis mumu dey always mention dey vex me.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by UncleQuily: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
Durella has nothing to do with anybeef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Says “the World Will End In 2012″ / Gospel Music : Steve Crown - We Wait On You / Olamide's Baddest Guy Ever Liveth- Come Download All Tracks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.