Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,614 members, 7,770,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! (8145 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by chasisgirl(f): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2008
everyone wants a piece of saucekid nowadays .the boy looks like the nigerian hiphop truth??
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by shakamc(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
ENOUGH OF ALL THIS ONLY BEEF SWAGGA, I BRING TO U ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA, TAKING OVER UR DANCEFLOOR, CHECK IT,  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ttii-qkH0
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
shaka mc:

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS ONLY BEEF SWAGGA, I BRING TO U ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA, TAKING OVER UR DANCEFLOOR, CHECK IT,  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ttii-qkH0

how many times i go watch am?
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by shakamc(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2008
as much as possible till u get infected wit da swagga lol
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
Nobody wants a piece of a brat! he's desperate and is lookin 4 people to name so he can keep his buzz alive! Can we say perfect strategy?
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by smurf(f): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
There are so many angry people in this section, shocked shocked
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by lalaboi(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
sometimes when i see this saucekid fanatics, i always think they have been jujulised (pardon my oyinbo)

the guy thinks he his big, actually he is just an ordianry naija ibo boy!

he thinks he's the best, but he's actually the dumbest

he will not move forward if he keeps thinking he is the best!.

says ppl are talking som ish about him, who da heck does he think he is?

e good as banky dey use am shine, bt im dey think for im head say e dey use banky shine!

i think am gonna do a review on his lyrics and ask his fanatics to defend the so called african american. (miss road) omo nna osi!
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
LOL. . . that wud be a waste of time! I've told his so called fans to pull out what he said that is SOOOOOO tight or what makes him so UNIQUE and sick. . . yet SKINGO or Tosin can't pull out anything!!! All they got to say is "He's Ogba this he's ogba that" He gave himself da title "ambasador of hiphop" but he aint proved anything worth about him being hard! theirs so many flaws about him that every1 knows but denies it! So I decided not to bother and let them wait for da album 2 drop! LMAO!

smurf:

There are so many angry people in this section, shocked shocked
My dear, nobody is angry here. . . just been trying to make few corrections here and there! When niggas talk a lot of unnecessary noise, I needa shut that shit up b4 it gets outta hand! Yah Digg? It's only 4 ur safety! grin
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2008
lalaboi:

sometimes when i see this saucekid fanatics, i always think they have been jujulised (pardon my oyinbo)

the guy thinks he his big, actually he is just an ordianry naija ibo boy!

he thinks he's the best, but he's actually the dumbest

he will not move forward if he keeps thinking he is the best!.

says people are talking som ish about him, who da heck does he think he is?

e good as banky dey use am shine, bt I'm dey think for I'm head say e dey use banky shine!

i think am going to do a review on his lyrics and ask his fanatics to defend the so called african american. (miss road) omo nna osi!

for once i tut it was the saucekid i knew until i saw that!!!!
lmfao
u dont even know who ure talking about grin
hisssssssssssss
fukc outta here jare
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2008
lalaboi lala has filled your head. i was not jujulized nothing. u are a fool simply. the sauce kid is big in his eyes and in my eyes and to naija hiphop. the moment you get that shit into your brains the better for us all. either way, whenever u decide to hop on the bandwagon, we'll welcome you. iwth red tag.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2008
with red tag ready to tag ur ass saying "Property of Sauce" coz these lil fukk have been initiated by Sauce! hunting for more gays to hop on their wagon! If u ready to get ur ass branded, well. . . what r u wating for? Hop on da wagon! cheesy
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 12:06am On Dec 02, 2008
nigga go suck djs dicks. after you do that you'll come ba kto real life and do the ground work. before all that, u need to make better beats coz apart from the fact that im a sauce kid fan, i checked out your beats when this beef thing was allover the net and i listened to stuff like gold digga, national dance and some other songs. you guys are lame aka you cannot walk the fine line. you look like you'll end up selling parts.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2008
HAHAHAHA. . . like Sauce is doing right now? Hahahahahaha. . . What's done is done and I keep telling yah! Wait till I hop on a D-Mite Beat! It will be over for YOU! KEEP da name in mind C Gutta!!! U aint a saucekid fan! U ARE SAUCEKID! so stop da act u fukkin bitch! Nigga is just mad coz he aint ever gonna hop on a D-Mite Beat! Didn't ur nigga Banky hop on a D-Mite Beat with Eldee? so what u whining for? U dying to be get on it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2008
nigga u are dmite u fuckin bastid and i swear i will push ur skin inside out. stop bitching around u bastid. and if u tired of me come kill me.please. u thin ksay na play until it makes the news. we'll treat your fuckup. u of all peopel knw say u fuckup. and the word has been passed down. mess u up on sight.

remix with banky and eldee was garbage. like all your other beats. Bleep banky and eldee for doing that song by the way.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by lalaboi(m): 12:18am On Dec 02, 2008
skingo:

lalaboi lala has filled your head. i was not jujulized nothing. u are a fool simply. the sauce kid is big in his eyes and in my eyes and to naija hiphop. the moment you get that shit into your brains the better for us all. either way, whenever u decide to hop on the bandwagon, we'll welcome you. iwth red tag.

u mean this black american wannabe is actually doin naija hip hop??

afrikankings/
does he really call himself ambassador of naija hiphop?
did he seriously say that or it just fell out?
someone needs to knock him out cold so he can stop dreaming!

what da heck has the modafoka done to naija hiphop?
sampling another singer's beat and add a rubbish slang to it, calling it a hit? c'mon that is shIIt!
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA. . . Like i gives a fukk bout ur issue with u and dmite! I will personally finish u up! U soooo lucky d-mite don't believe in beef!! Remember! I am coming for u Sauce! if u like, keep calling me D-Mite as much as u want! Thats ur problem! As far as it goes, I will murder u grin u sounding like u scurrd too. . . Once I get a beat, it'll be over! Fukk what u going through! U and ur peeps! I will murder each and alloh y'all! grin

Ma Bad. . . R we still exchanging words? grin
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2008
lalaboi ur own saucekid na ibo boy abi? ode
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2008
lalaboi:

u mean this black american wannabe is actually doin naija hip hop??

afrikankings/
does he really call himself ambassador of naija hiphop?
did he seriously say that or it just fell out?
someone needs to knock him out cold so he can stop dreaming!

what da heck has the modafoka done to naija hiphop?
sampling another singer's beat and add a rubbish slang to it, calling it a hit? c'mon that is shIIt!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! LMAO! Boi. . . u aint da only one! Lord Jahza dissed da shit outta him too grin and da nigga had da nerves! Lol. . . that's why he Saucekid! U know when u's a kid u like to claim heavy shit. . . like bakk in da days when he thought he was da white power ranger! now he doing music he da ambasador of naija hiphop! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . .  Saucekid indeed! or shud I say SKINGO! u fukkin cunt!
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2008
yaaaaaaaaaaaawns grin
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2008
while he stuffs a Love Machine in his mouth! grin
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2008
still yawning grin
till an human replies grin
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2008
tosinadeda:

still yawning grin
till an human replies grin

and notices his stupid english! "till an human replies" u bushboy! till a human replies! lol go 2 school bruh!
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by skingo(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2008
Bleep dmite for dissing sauce kid. and Bleep dmite for lying to people and Bleep dmite for being a wack producer. Bleep lalaboi for sucking dmites dick. and Bleep all u assholes for wasting my time on this forum.lmao. i got better shit to do like get some head right now. so e go be.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2008
no mind them
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:36am On Dec 02, 2008
skingo:

mess dmite for dissing sauce kid. and mess dmite for lying to people and mess dmite for being a wack producer. mess lalaboi for sucking dmites privates. and mess all u assholes for wasting my time on this forum.lmao. i got better shit to do like get some head right now. so e go be.
awww. . . he failed AGAIN after his 247th attempt! Lol. . . u've said what u have 2 say! now focus on me! I will murder u! grin
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by AfrknKngs(m): 3:40am On Dec 02, 2008
skingo:

nigga u are dmite u fuckin bastid and i swear i will push ur skin inside out. stop bitching around u bastid. and if u tired of me come kill me.please. u thin ksay na play until it makes the news. we'll treat your fuckup. u of all peopel knw say u fuckup. and the word has been passed down. mess u up on sight.

remix with banky and eldee was garbage. like all your other beats. mess banky and eldee for doing that song by the way.

LMAO! Well I juss now stumbled to this recently published bideo by "grin-Mite"(Da real one where u can actually see his pic) and I think u needa seriously stop hatin on him!

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4hNgAHtBx4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

are these not other artists too? Did he not do a good job? Why una deh carry bad belle everytime to just spoil ppl's beautiful art? grin Also u dummass(skingo/sauce) do we look alike? huh? U needa go chekk ur fukkin eyes coz u might hae been struk blind 4real! U fukk!!
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2008
guy i say shup up, ur mouth dey smell
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by michelin: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2008
Bleep the mf bitches that i saying that durella is better than saucekid, imagine durella of yesterday is also beefing the most wanted rapper durella who cannot even speak english classifying himself of being the zanga foolish king for fact that sauce baba is a rapper then there is nothing for durella cos he is nothing but a motherfucker beefer. he forgot that 9ice was indirectly speaking to him concerning photocopy, durella is a copywriter so he better stop it or i kiss his ass for copying lord don jazzy crew that is D,banj. And as for sauce kid he is a musician with content and not rubbish like durella who never make sense in all he do. so let him be warned and all his gaddam fan that support him including yourfather and many more cos there is no way you can conpare a rapper with a mere fucker R&B singer. if durella won tryam make him go rapp for him track and see how hin dey be.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2008
U dey vex gan o
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by YourFather: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2008
Hmmm. LOL. This too funny. I the numer 1 Durella supporter, will say this, MICHELIN, you need help!!!

You should also need to run and buy the King of the Zanga album, very nice. And tell Sauce Kid (who by the way is not beefing) I said hi. We still dey wait for the African American album.

Merry Christmas people.
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by tosinadeda: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2008
LoL
Re: Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! by shakamc(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2008
with all these beef things going on the site,i went to check out this africankings on myspace and i swear they re good,they do good music no doubt,i liked saucekid from wayback,he does good music too.let us not take advantage of lil things dat been said or done,lets support dem to do their music and not side dem cuz u dont get paid for dat,saucekid and aficankings do good music, lets jus support dem, am really feeling this african kings jus playing their song right now. i do music and when i see wot i like i say it cuz real music people dont lie when it comes to music, liking someone music dosent mean u must like their personality cuz everyone got their own swagga so let dem be and jus listen to their music, i dont do beef i bring ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA TO DA NAIJA MENU, CHECK OUT MY FIRST SINGLE,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ttii-qkH0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gospel Music : Steve Crown - We Wait On You / Olamide's Baddest Guy Ever Liveth- Come Download All Tracks Here / Download MP3: Naira Marley LOL (lord Of Lamba) EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.