Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Foot Soldiers Of Corruption (raise Your Hand If You Aren't Corrupt Or Aiding It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foot Soldiers Of Corruption (raise Your Hand If You Aren't Corrupt Or Aiding It (470 Views)

LIST: Ministers Who're Allegedly Corrupt Or Have Close Relations With Fraudsters / Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. / GEJ And The Corruption Mantra: Is He Corrupt Or Just Misunderstood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foot Soldiers Of Corruption (raise Your Hand If You Aren't Corrupt Or Aiding It by Truckpusher(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2013
1. CIVIL SERVANTS: they are the hand and legs of the corrupt leaders, they take bribes, underscope jobs, give room for variations, overscope job in order to inflate contracts for the sake of kick backs, etc. They connive with contractors to do fake and under valued jobs. They never do their job right, inspection of projects or supplies is another NATIONAL CAKE for them. They are the contractors and politicians go between, the kick backers.

There are the ones that dont completely transmit what belongs to the public..... they have an unwritten code that says 'where man dey work naim man dey wark'. The civil servants are the silent killers in the society.
The teachers and lecturers amongst the civil servants are breeding batalions of nonetities, and generations of bribe givers and takers. They have succeeded in passing on their trade.

2. CONTRACTORS: they are in different categories, those that front for the politicians directly and those that are on their own but they are all the same, they are all bribe givers, contract inflators, they give less for the value paid, corner cutters, work abandoners, complain givers, etc. They do lasting harm to the society because any job not done properly is also counted as job completed.

3.CUSTOM and EXCISE, IMMIGRATION and the POLICE FORCE: these are bribe takers, permitters of illegality for the sake of silver. The zombies of corruption, the uniformed qnd official symbol of corruption. They have the authority to protect corruption and illegality. The cash and carry porters of corruption.

4. JUDGES and LAWYERS: the learned colleagues of corruprion. The ones that have locus standi to grant permission to continue in criminality. They can form and reform, bend and curve the constitution in favour of the highest bidder. They sell permit to corruption,

5. RELIGIOUS and TRADITIONAL LEADERS: the oracles of corruption. They bless and anoint corruption. They are the spiritual fathers of corruption. The bigger the corruption the more they anoint..... provided the burnt offering has a sweet smelling savour that is acceptable to their lord. A people with obviously warped consciences. They are deceivers, supporters of evil with biblical/Quranic verses. Hypnotizers, encouragers and advisers of corruption in the name of prosperity.

6. YOUTHS: the mechanical arm of election rigging, tools for propagation of evil, the errand boys, the connection seekers, the ones that want to be counted among, the messengers of corruption. They are the most pathetic of all. The ones that are easily dumped because they compete among themselves. Quite unfortunate set of foot soldiers.

CONCLUSION
The above are the obvious foot soldiers of corruption. They are the parents, uncles, aunties, etc. They are the people you run to when in need,the people you pray for every morning, the 'connection' you seek, they are the favor you pray for every Sunday. So, whenever you point at the leaders, also know that there is one at your side 'aiding and abetting' corruption........we are simply a nation of corrupt people and to solve this hydra head problem we all need to die first though there would be collateral damages because there are still some incorruptible minds out there.
Re: Foot Soldiers Of Corruption (raise Your Hand If You Aren't Corrupt Or Aiding It by Ngwakwe: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2013
I am not corrupt to the best of my knowledge. My appointments have been terminated severally for exposing corruption and refusing to be compromised.

I have never given any lecture material for a fee to my students except during seminars and workshops nor have I collected any money to upgrade a student's test/examination score.

In business, I can affirm to be 95% reliable and 99% committed to agreement signed with business partners.

However, if God were to judge me based on his strict standard. I may as well be found guilty of corruption in one way or the other, who knows.
Re: Foot Soldiers Of Corruption (raise Your Hand If You Aren't Corrupt Or Aiding It by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: I am not corrupt to the best of my knowledge. My appointments have been terminated severally for exposing corruption and refusing to be compromised.

I have never given any lecture material for a fee to my students except during seminars and workshops nor have I collected any money to upgrade a student's test/examination score.

In business, I can affirm to be 95% reliable and 99% committed to agreement signed with business partners.

However, if God were to judge me based on his strict standard. I may as well be found guilty of corruption in one way or the other, who knows.
bro i love ur autobiography

(1) (Reply)

Criminal/unlawful Activities Of Self Acclaimed Massobians In Anambra State. / Jonathan’s Govt, Worst In Corruption, Infrastructure Devt –fani-kayode / What Apga Loss Portends For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.