Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do (1951 Views)

Plz Pals What Was Ur Post Back Then In Secondry School... / Pls U Advice Seriously Needed / What Would U Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by kekakuz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
some 3yrs ago i meet a girl in a a cab on my way back from nasarawa. we chatted and exchanged contact.
not long after, we started datting. she comes to visit me and i really dont know her house.
after about 9months, she started misbehaving. he number would not be available for 1 month and i dont know how to get her.and sometimes she would pick my calls and just joke with her friends.i did not give up on her.on day i called her again and she told me that why am i disturbing myself that "cant i read the writting on the wall and move on" there and then i really moved on. i felt really bad but i did move on.

recently she started calling and acting nice. she even send me love text. she added me on whatsapp bbm and facebook and bugging me with chat. i just answer a few and ignore most.now she feels i av other girls am chating with and i dont take her serious. she is now asking me to delete her is i would continue treating her like that.

guyz i still like her but i dont want to rush back into tinz cos i still remember what she told me about the writing on the wall
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Heliesha: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
you know the answer,just do the right thing 4get the free market because somebody is gonna get hurt and u nid JESUS @ op
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes,that writing on the wall.smh embarassed
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by ashmanpolo: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Why men have better friends

Friendship between women: A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship between men: A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends, 8 of which confirmed that he had slept over, and 2 said that he was still there.!!!cheesy =))
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by tonnieblaise(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
the writing on d wall
-
is she too blind to see it

1 Like

Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Dubemkelly(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Personally if I were u,God 4bid,since I have moved on,trust me,I have done dat 4 gud n old things r past away n new tinz r my target...Dat girl has got sth unpleasant in her cupboard n dare not open it hence u gonna b doomed, let her try harder while u becum more focused on things dt matter d most . R/ship is not a gamble
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by dimexilux(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan ooo grin
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by bastien: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bros she dey mad ni,she write am fr wall,u write ur own 4 sky so every body go see am
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by kekakuz(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dubemkelly: Personally if I were u,God 4bid,since I have moved on,trust me,I have done dat 4 gud n old things r past away n new tinz r my target...Dat girl has got sth unpleasant in her cupboard n dare not open it hence u gonna b doomed, let her try harder while u becum more focused on things dt matter d most . R/ship is not a gamble

God bless you
i dig it
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by fowowe411: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
@op av you seen the girl's pants? If no ,then you don dull yourself o.if you need my candid advice play along until you bang the out of her life.that's what bitches like her deserve!
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Guys dey suffer ooooooo
Chei!
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by bastien: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
alutacontinua: Guys dey suffer ooooooo
Chei!
so u knwgrin
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by nutigal: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Guy! Run for your life. She has something up her sleeves.
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by iterator25: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bad market
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just finished defeating Uruguay at UAE and you want me to advice you after a hard-fought victory?

You much me joking
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by kekakuz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
2s£xy:
Just finished defeating Uruguay at UAE and you want me to advice you after a hard-fought victory?

You much me joking
and u must be s t u p i d
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by pasqal09: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
She probably sees u as a potential maga
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just move on and 4get 'bout her......thats how they behave, don't mind them angry #iJoshy
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2013
gringringringringringrin
kekakuz:
and kekakuz must be s t u p i d
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by seangy4konji: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2013
women no scarce reach dat ooo....no time 4 iranu
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Today is Sunday. So let me be generous.

Okay, buddy. I have been where you are and same thing happened to me too. These girls are damn exponentially 'stupified'. I remember calling her one day and she said what is it?

Huh? Me? Because I call you? shockedshockedshockedshocked okay. I sent a text warning her not to try such again and she said I shouldn't call her line again.

Oh well, I moved ooooonnn. After 4 months, she started by 'flashes' but I never responded. Then 3 days later she called me and said I don't call. I just replied that I was preparing for exam and don't have the luxury to call.

I went back home after exam, saw her and by next day we met at her cousin's place. Guess what? She started acting up some amazing movie script like directed by Brad Pitt. O yeah? Hmmm.

After that day, I deleted her number her number from my phone and never called her. 4 months later, she started calling me again and by this time, I didn't recognise the number so I picked and said who's calling.

Damn! Those words really hurt her. She just exclaimed saying I deleted her number? Blah blah blah...

Later on I left that state but before then I told her to come and see me and she would say she does not have time for that(sometime she used the word 'nonsense'). So many things bro.

Well, after like 3 months, she kept calling to ask when will be back. even went home but never told her I was around. I asked her why she refused to see me when I was around and wanting us to meet. Her reply was 'shakara'. O yeah?

It got to point when she would call and say she is missing me.

Ah... Great.

Guess what? I hate it when girls play hard to get by insulting one's intelligence and abuse privileges given.

A proper review only made lost respect for her and after smooching, what will I do?

*evil grin*

your guess is as good as mine... gringringringringringringrin

If I were you, I would just eat the apple and throw the other half away.

Play hard to get but be mindful of how you do so as it does not look like you are taking worthy guy for a fool by treating him as a sub-human.

Otherwise you would relegated to the back seat.

As for the girl I described, do I still call her like in the beginning? Almost NO! When someone does not call you for 2-3 months you should know you are least of his priorities at the moment.

Ladies on nairaland think 2sexy just hate girls.

Well as Newton 3rd Law of Motion State: To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2013
^Story story oooooo... Story! Won so pe won so pa e...last time!

@op

RUUuUuUUUUuuuuuUnN!

Once bitten twice shy#
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2013
Lol...
Idowuogbo: ^Story story oooooo... Story! Won so pe won so pa e...last time!

@op

RUUuUuUUUUuuuuuUnN!

Once bitten twice shy#
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by ikekings1: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fu*ck the hell out of her and dump her sorry azz.. Girls like her don't deserve to be treated nicely.. After dumping, connect your friends to her and let them have their own share of the national cake!!! grin grin grin

#Bleep karma!!!

1 Like

Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chop knockle...
ikekings1: Fu*ck the hell out of her and dump her sorry azz.. Girls like her don't deserve to be treated nicely.. After dumping, connect your friends to her and let them have their own share of the national cake!!! grin grin grin

#Bleep karma!!!
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by adusco(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Did you tell her you jus got a new and lucrative job?
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
ikekings1: Fu*ck the hell out of her and dump her sorry azz.. Girls like her don't deserve to be treated nicely.. After dumping, connect your friends to her and let them have their own share of the national cake!!! grin grin grin

#Bleep karma!!!
Me likey grin
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Nuzo1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Let her go...she's just not so into you.

Even if she's into you, the last girl you wanna waste your time on is a girl who can't make up her mind. That's also a sign of not being so into you.

And its a known fact that girls feel more attractive and important when there are lots of guys coming for her. And if any of the chikers slows down, it hurts her even if she doesn't feel a thing for the guy.

I will advise you NOT to take advantage of her position now to sleep with her. Dont even try to flaunt other finer girls just to mke her feel jealous. Its never worth it!

As hard as it may be, disassociate yourself with her and just move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by kekakuz(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2013
Nuzo':
Let her go...she's just not so into you.

Even if she's into you, the last girl you wanna waste your time on is a girl who can't make up her mind. That's also a sign of not being so into you.

And its a known fact that girls feel more attractive and important when there are lots of guys coming for her. And if any of the chikers slows down, it hurts her even if she doesn't feel a thing for the guy.

I will advise you NOT to take advantage of her position now to sleep with her. Dont even try to flaunt other finer girls just to mke her feel jealous. Its never worth it!

As hard as it may be, disassociate yourself with her and just move on with your life.

thanks
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by kekakuz(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2013

#Bleep karma!!!

as tempting as this is, i'll pass
Re: Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do by Heineken(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Seriously boss don't even try 2 love her again. Dis kind of iss is currently happnin 2 me now. Dis gurl wil tel me see yemi I love u I love u...latr yemi I don't love u cos u're a player. Just last week again yemi I love u. Me told her stra8 dat I don't love her again n dat I've gottn ove her wch is true. D best tin 4 guys 2 do is 2 not gv a sh*t abt gals much so as not 2 be a maga or mugu. Me sabi do gals sef ehn....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Sister Lost It / What Attracts Women To Men?? / Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.