Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Can A Man molest His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man molest His Wife? (950 Views)

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) / Shocking: Can A Nigerian Man Molest His Wife ?? / Can A Husband Molest His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man molest His Wife? by Toonice(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hi, i got this topic from Punch and i think the couples in the house can drop their own opinion. You can read the full text here.
www.punchng.com/feature/adam-eve/can-a-man-rape-his-wife/, can a man molest his wife?
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by mascot87(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bros, that your topic heading no be here o
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls correct ursef! *molest* nd yes a man can molest his wife even do more sef
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by Toonice(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
No mind nairaland autocorect software, i use ra p e na d software change am to molestation
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

The Topic title gat me sweating..
well no, a man shudnt molestation his wife undecided
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by psucc(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes it is the new order!
This is a course championed by 'duaghters of rebellion' who are not ready to get under a man in the name of marriage trying to plant their seed of discord in families.
Can you really say why divorce which was the instrument of last resort now the order of the day?
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by uboma(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes, a man can molest his wife. The man being the head of his wife doesn't give him the authority to have canal knowledge of her against her wish. Such feelings should be mutually agreed by the both of them.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by pickabeau1: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
yes
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by pickabeau1: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
pray elucidate me on this new order you speak of...

psucc: Yes it is the new order!
This is a course championed by 'duaghters of rebellion' who are not ready to get under a man in the name of marriage trying to plant their seed of discord in families.
Can you really say why divorce which was the instrument of last resort now the order of the day?
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
From the physical point of view, yes, a man can have forceful intercourse with his wife, but from the legal point of view(NIGERIAN LAW), when he does, it cannot be called ra/pe. So, no, a man cannot ra/pe his wife.
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by ciphoenix: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Not possible in Nigeria
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by Kanwulia: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Yes!
If a woman does not MOAN, GROAN, SPREAD HER LEGS SUPER-WIDE and DIG DEEP INTO A MAN'S BACK WITH HER FINGER-NAILS. . . . . .

She is being MOLESTED by her husband!!!

If a man does not GET A SUSTAINED EREKTION OVER FOR OVER 30 MINUTES. . . . .
AT LEAST. . . . . . . . wink

He is being MOLESTED!!!!! kiss
Re: Can A Man molest His Wife? by dBard: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2013
It's kinda tricky..
One, d woman as an individual has rule over her own body to decide when n where but in marraige esply operating via d Biblical principles, d 2 ve become 1 flesh, therefore d woman no longer has that rule but has relinquished it t her husband. Denying him under d guise of 'I dont feel like', then becomes an issue n if he takes wat is his , does it count as ra pe??
That said, a man that truly loves his wife should understand her and make excuses f her as d Bible commands n not forcefully take wat should be freely given.

Will reall luv t c odas opinions on this..
Happy sunday y'all

(1) (Reply)

Read And Give Your Contributions / A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) / What Can She Do? Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.