Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal (29919 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by dani1luv: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Here is what Seun Kuti posted on his Facebook page below. . Read:

Aunty Stella. Your memo approved the deal and u asked what the phrase Please do the needful' tell us. Those ode for ur front wey no fit ask u better question sef come dey shake no fit talk. Do the needful is to say do what is needed on ur approval. It doesn't mean do what's right. With that memo we need no other evidence that u broke the law!!

You misappropriated funds for the comfort of ur office at inflated prices! I see u stomping on the little people who work under u as u try to deflect blame. Numbers don't lie. The first bank guy said its a loan not a lease agreement so that's perjury also as u insist on saying lease agreement. The budget is 563 and u approved 643 loan? The facts have indicted u.

Be courageous now and apologize. Strong arming is actually weak it takes the brave person in power to own up to mistakes. They are not ur cars o but u have done plenty magic in acquiring them just for the sake of comfort not necessity and in the face of what we are going thru in naija it's callous.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-G3S2BE7a1vQ/UnUEOxU3A0I/AAAAAAAAGpY/DK7eR__nu8k/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[size=13pt]Source[/size]

89 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by danot1030: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
well said seun

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
oya , make dem come.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Some dummies will start throwing tantrums because he is yoruba.

Continue with the legacy of baba 70.

50 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by amarilo: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yorubas

12 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by FreeGlobe(f): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
what is that drunk one saying again, smh. Definitely not a representation of the great Fela

32 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: what is that drunk one saying again, smh. Definitely not a representation of the great Fela
Thank you Dear;but he wasn't out to "represent" the great Fela,he was out to express the Opinion that he holds as a result of the application of Intellect and Conscience...both of which you seem to be unable to apply...or maybe you just posses neither.

211 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by FreeGlobe(f): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
koonbey: Thank you Dear;but he wasn't out to "represent" the great Fela,he was out to express the Opinion that he holds as a result of the application of Intellect and Conscience...both of which you seem to be unable to apply...or maybe you just posses neither.
yorubas have always had a different definition of intellect and conscience so am I surprised at your retort?

57 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
hhmmm!!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
yorubas have always had a different definition of intellect and conscience so am I surprised at your retort?
What do I care whether or not you're surprised? It doesn't change a thing.

11 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by T8ksy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Abi ojare!!!

Just as you ibos have always had a different definition for courage. This just goes to show we can never be one nation as we cogitate

differently. We should have listened to the sardunna but Zik would not have any of it and said we should just forget our differences and

form a mighty nation. Our inability to understand our myriad differences is still clogging the wheels of our progress half a century after

attaining self-rule.

53 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by waternogetenemy: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Coming from a family of law breakers. (Kuti Family) Abeg face ur marijuana joooor... grin

Go school... dem no go.... sad

This ret..ard was the one that said he did not believe in marriage. Need i say more? cheesy cheesy cheesy

43 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by cjrane: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Abeg lets see his face!

A real monkey in human skin! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Ikengawo: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
This guy is the offspring of one of fela's dumber dancers because he doesn't carry the intelligence and creativity of his father. He's an aimless marijuana addicted agbero. Compare him to Femi and you'll know that Fela invested in one more than the other

22 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Anything and anyone that speaks the bitter TRUTH against igbos is never their friend.

Self-denial is bad.

60 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by johnwizey: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
:
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by 80million1: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Okay o
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by 3ace(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Abeg, dis issue don dey tire me joor.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by 80million1: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
johnwizey: :
Why Always YOU?
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Olugbenger(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by 3ace(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
koonbey: Thank you Dear;but he wasn't out to "represent" the great Fela,he was out to express the Opinion that he holds as a result of the application of Intellect and Conscience...both of which you seem to be unable to apply...or maybe you just posses neither.
Chei! see indirect insult. Mogbe! Dis guy bad gan ni.

13 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by slimmingcare(f): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
CONTINUE DOING ALL THE EVIL YOU CAN.......NONE OF U SHALL HAVE A GOOD END

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by 80million1: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Olugbenger: .
See your Life!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by liyalla(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pictures please wink grin
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by seedord247(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
waternogetenemy: Coming from a family of law breakers. (Kuti Family) Abeg face ur marijuana joooor... grin

Go school... dem no go.... sad

This ret..ard was the one that said he did not believe in marriage. Need i say more? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your handle shows that you are more retar.d than the whole kuti family.

52 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Tokotaya: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Thanks, Seun. You make sense with this one at least. You stand with the masses on this.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
3ace: Abeg, dis issue don dey tire me o.

No be only you oo.

I know sey another issue go soon come up. By then, we go forget this one like the Farouk own. God help us..

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fela would have said the same if he was alive and even produce a song for it. I love the Kutis. grin cool

15 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by iamswizz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
#80million:

See your Life!
my brother mind ur own life abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Seun Kuti is right.
I think this should not be tribalized. That thing has been ruining Nigeria since 1960.
The tribe of Stella Oduah should not bring an issue. She is just guilty.
Last Bullet:
Some people should stop tribalism & condem her act. It's the individual that's faulty, not the tribe.

12 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by thaoriginator: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ope o, I dey top ten at all at all na winch cool

Igbo people, una no dey try o! Make we talk true na? I take God beg una. Make we bone dis tribal fight and face the truth. Abeg!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? / Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.