Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell (9649 Views)

See How Dry Owerri Is Becos Fuel Stations Refuse To Sell At Price Of N86.50(Pics / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Litre Goes For 120 / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Eyop: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
OK then. Thanks bro.
calculusx:

I experienced the same thing this morning around 6:30am but later got fuel by 7am. I can tell you there is no fuel scarcity whatsoever,I guess they didn't open ontime been a Sunday
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by snika: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Assfucknuggetclowns be like

Who's tha head of the country, who's to be held responsible for lack of fuel in the country? Isn't the President?

Please Regos is not Nigeria. Here in my part of Nigeria there's petrol, disel, kero in assorted quantities.

So if you have fuel problems in Regos alone, blame it on your governor (or take the blame, for once at least), not on the President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by eaglechild: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
calculusx:

I experienced the same thing this morning around 6:30am but later got fuel by 7am. I can tell you there is no fuel scarcity whatsoever,I guess they didn't open ontime been a Sunday
Thank you for, talking sense into the OP.

No petrol by 6 am Sunday morning = fuel scarcity, what kind of reasoning is that?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Phikom(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
i say this one is strong...
olaezebala: Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by meforyou1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
There's fuel in abuja, so team fresh air is working. No fuel in lagos because the igbo hater, raji fashola is doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Gidisbug: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
KwoiZabo:
NA you them go do that one no be our Jonathan. mumu
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Revolva(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin and they say jonathan is a good presido....na wa for naija angry angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by leighcon(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op's alleged over 6 stations btw Gbagada and Airport are even tough to accept........focusing on the highway
Going;
Mobil (other side)
Forte
Total
Mobil
Conoil

Coming Back;
Conoil

Of all, only the 2 Mobils and the Forte have the precedent of operating at such time of the day....so why use all to judge.

Fuel's in town anyway
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by deebrain(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
its because of the eclipse. They will soon start selling. cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by mondi2: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
As dey no wan sell d fuel for motor people, make dem take am dey balf na. yeye APRICO people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Onyekwere-Ebigbo Elected Into World Council On Torture Victims / Dabiri-erewa Condemns Killing Of Nigerian Teenager In London / Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.