Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? (7911 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by lomprico(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2013
I don cook rice n beans dey wait!
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by sylve11: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2013
Still waiting . . . . . . cool
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Danhumprey: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2013
oliidell: An eclipse (from planet earth's point of view) is a natural phenomenon which occurs when light rays from the sun is fully or partially obstructed from reaching the..........

He advised Nigerians to wear sunglasses to view the occurrence, adding that the measure would protect their eyes from damage that might arise.

The agency would provide such glasses for some Nigerians, especially children and selected Nigerians, he added....

So how are we awaiting today's eclipse?
But that's unfair nau? Why only 'selected Nigerians'? And who would the be? Are we not all human beings? lipsrsealed
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Here in abuja, the temperation is higher than normal. Anyway, still waiting with my two naked eyes opened.
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by KingGBsky(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Jasboi: Sorry o, abeg mk prsn teach me aw I fit open thread?

Who be dis man u bete leave nairaland since u dnt knw hw 2 open thread

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by KingGBsky(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2013
Abeg eclipse does not hv much effect in nigeria jare... Since I wz born hv never seen any real eclipse just bunch of news
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by buklan: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin ;D0
King GBsky:

Who be dis man u bete leave nairaland since u dnt knw hw 2 open thread
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Youngpo413: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Liars
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by dgifted: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Girls don dey ready their camera grin bbm go hear am

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Let it don't affect my internet.that is my own. angry angry
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by nekaa(f): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Solar eclipse go eat rice or na ewedu and amala e want?
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by dgysoft(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
How person go use this rare opportunity make money abeg answer needed urgently as time no too de again oh.
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Onitsha is still blistering with sun rays and there is no partial occlusion happening now cool cool cool cool cool I am COWLEG reporting fro my roof top in onitsha cool

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by lekkie073(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
I just lost my solar eclipse....abeg who help me see am sad
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by thaoriginator: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
spokesboy:
12.50pm - 4.01pm in Lagos
it's 12.11pm and no sign of anytingundecided abeg make block my barrack chick jor!
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by japhmanuel: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nothing dey appn 4 kd ooo...bt we're still waitin
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by fankasibe: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
I hate topics like dis, hw will dis news change my NYSC orientation camp frm Borno state to FCT?
Ek-lips my nyash!!
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Oyiboman69: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
i don puton my helmet,my boot,cary my sheild,sword,dagger 4 my waist,cutlas,gun,bomb nd arrow,stand 4 my gate dey wait 4 am!
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by fabby26(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
My guy in Atlanta, U.S. said that they have experienced the eclipse as far back as early rising of the sun, 6.58am EST. Well hope is coming towards Africa as they said. Waiting eargerly
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by lookmangiw(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Still waiting. Nothing like eclipse yet. Lookman reporting from lagos
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by troy20(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
well i bought a turkey.feels like xmas already
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by lekkie073(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
if the moon venture show face today, the sun go fit melt am o grin
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Samcenation(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ya...........jhz got back frm d market wit my ankara,,,for d eclipse
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by lookmangiw(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Still nothing.
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Koolmexxi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
lekkie073: if the moon venture show face today, the sun go fit melt am o grin
U hav kiii me wit laff...
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by fabby26(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
I can see it now, the sun is becoming crescent shape. Not too obvious, but if you can look deep in the sun, you can see it. Reporting from Enugu
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by urose93(f): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Monstertrucks: Let it don't affect my internet.that is my own. angry angry

this your grammer is an apology. please correct yourself dude
Re: How Are You Preparing For The Solar Eclipse? by aleebaba4sure: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Where i fit order 4 sunglasses in bulk pls.Business don land!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Homemade Cardboard Rc Airplane (saintsmart) / The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum / How To Activate Glo Oga Sim Data Bonus | Grab 3.5gb For #1000 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.