Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. (26145 Views)

Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi / Super Eagles 23 Man List To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Caracta: Good list IMO. Ameobi though. *deep sigh* I don't even know why i am not feeling the guy.

Shola Ameobi is an alright player and he can get goals. And his career is solid. Started playing for Newcastle when he was 17 and he's still a first team player at 30+.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Shola Ameobi?
Damn! angry
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
You lot need to watch Peckham's own Jordan Ibe!!

Nigerian needs to get him to play against Italy before England nicks him.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by lexyman(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
There is nothing wrong with this list , we still have more friendly matches to play after the qualifier , then Keshi can start introducing the new legs , all these player you guys have mentioned above are very good players but Keshi has a tactic which the Ameobi's and Nwofor and other of the reserved legs can handle ....

Take note , Ameobi has been given enough chance to prove himself , this may be his last game for the eagles if he fails ...

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by mrking3(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sunday Mba should take the back seat ..
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Caracta(f): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
shymexx:

Shola Ameobi is an alright player and he can get goals. And his career is solid. Started playing for Newcastle when he was 17 and he's still a first team player at 30+.

He is talented but unstable. I don't care if he has been playing since age 7, i just need him to deliver. My eyes are on him cheesy

I support you on Jordan Ibe.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Caracta:
He is talented but unstable. I don't care if he has been playing since age 7, i just need him to deliver. My eyes are on him cheesy

I support you on Jordan Ibe.

How's he unstable? I'm not a big fan of the guy. However, you definitely can't be on a team with so much tradition and a huge fan base like Newcastle, if you're a bum. And he's better than Ideye - big, strong, powerful and with alright technique. His football IQ is also far superior to Ideye's.

Anyway, I prefer his brother since there's no natural left-footer on that Nigerian team. Sammy would provide another option.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by indoorlove(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
checkdate: undecidedpls any update on ASSU strick
ASUU you mean?
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
I cant find chuba akpom in the list.

Cmon keshi!
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by kstyle2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
I hv bin a strong supporter of Keshia bt m so annoyed ryt .oduamadi plays in seria b n can't command a regular place 4 his side which is at d bottom of d log...Reuben gabriel has bin out 4 months n has just returned 4rm injury...shola can't guarantee u 7goals at d end of a season..naw for is yet 2 make an appearance 4 his Dutch side fatal 11 matches..MBA is match rusty...okwuosa plays in a south African 2nd division side yet these players r called up...we hav imoh Ezekiel,Haruna,Joel obi,Ramon azzez,ik uche who r all starters at their clubs...m nt sayin we shld add dem 4 d Ethiopia match but 4 d friendly....I hope Keshia does nt shoot himself in d foot
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Well, to be honest if keshi continues like this, the same thing dat happened in d confed cup will happen again
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Fitzy4real(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls, do we really need Shola Ameobi in this team...
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
kzokul: There is a very young chap who is unarguably d best Nigeria playa presently playing in elche fc in their team B in spain...... He is d next Okocha of our generation and I tink Keshi and d NFF should check out 4 him...... He is Nwanaju Santoschris by name..... I bet he is a playa d world has been waiting 4.....
I thought Iheanacho was the next Okocha? Na wetin FIFA.com talk. The Nwanaju guy say he wan play for us abi una jus wan claim property. Ehen, @topic, em, Joel Obi hasn't returned from his trip to the moon? Shola Ameobi's kids haven't put him in an old people's home yet? And most importantly, abeg who be Gabriel Reuben?
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Caracta(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
shymexx:

How's he unstable? I'm not a big fan of the guy. However, you definitely can't be on a team with so much tradition and a huge fan base like Newcastle, if you're a bum. And he's better than Ideye - big, strong, powerful and with alright technique. His football IQ is also far superior to Ideye's.

Anyway, I prefer his brother since there's no natural left-footer on that Nigerian team. Sammy would provide another option.

Better than Ideye? Haba shymexx, you just broke my heart. Experience maybe. And what do you mean by natural left-footer? Do we have artificial ones. A left-footer is a left-footer, forget the classifications.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Caracta(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
safarigirl: I thought Iheanacho was the next Okocha? Na wetin FIFA.com talk. The Nwanaju guy say he wan play for us abi una jus wan claim property. Ehen, @topic, em, Joel Obi hasn't returned from his trip to the moon? Shola Ameobi's kids haven't put him in an old people's home yet? And most importantly, abeg who be Gabriel Reuben?

Hahahahahaha
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
OMO IBO: I cant find chuba akpom in the list.

Cmon keshi!
Chuba Akpom ke? Make he dey knack ball with him fathers? Keshi kwukwu call Yahaya, Iheanacho, Awoniyi and Isaac Success
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by itzsuave(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
checkdate: undecidedpls any update on ASSU strick
even agbaeros nw dae ask of ASUU because dem get access 2 internet n nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Caracta:
Better than Ideye? Haba shymexx, you just broke my heart. Experience maybe. And what do you mean by natural left-footer? Do we have artificial ones. A left-footer is a left-footer, forget the classifications.

Football is more about IQ and as far as I'm concerned and from what I've seen. Ideye and the other John Ogu guys are bums. I doubt Ideye would make the bench of an EPL team, to be honest. His football IQ is that deficient.

Anyway, for the natural left-footer thingy - I was alluding to a more direct attacking left-footer on the team. I don't think there's anyone on that team that's like that. Sammy is young, fast and direct - and he should be able to cause problems.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by watchindelta(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin oga coach do waitin dey ur mind ooo ;Djavascript:void(0); but no fuvkup shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
DIVINE78:
You still carry tribalism reach here? Na wa for you o.
You are a big fool! Whar is tribalistic about saying Ameobi is shyte? Ameobi even sounds like an Igbo name

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by MrMac10(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Keshi might be a good coach but not a good man manager He should give a chance to new quality players so as to boost competition n fight 4 shirts in the Team Anyway I wish him the Best
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
gbrown:

gradually keshi has forgotten d midfield wonderkid of parma fc JOEL OBI, who the hell is Gabriel or shola amoabi?
Keshi didn't forget him, his clubs forgot him. We are asking Keshi to invite players who play regularly for thier clubs, you are talking about Joel Obil
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Irises(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
the defense is complete.. echiejile, ambrose, oboabuna, omeruo.. make dem com pass make i see.. up naija

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Dannylux: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
interesting smiley
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
safarigirl: Chuba Akpom ke? Make he dey knack ball with him fathers? Keshi kwukwu call Yahaya, Iheanacho, Awoniyi and Isaac Success
dude who plays kilmarnock got call up
shola ameobi gets a look in. . .
Oduamadi is busy perforating seats with his ass. . .yet gets an invite

Surely, chuba akpom stands a chance
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by JerryMaduka(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
where is joel obi
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Oyiboman69: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
the list is so long,i have not seen my names yet
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
I don't care if Ameobi has spent 50 years at Newcastle, he is still shyte! Strikers like Shearer, Owen, Martins, Viduka, Demba Ba, Demba Cisse etc have come and gone, yet Ameobi remains a benchwarmer at the club. How many goals and first team apperances does he even have to show for his 100 years at the club?

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by wazobiaN9(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
DIVINE78:
You still carry tribalism reach here? Na wa for you o.

Am I missing something or you are just plain stupid to interprete correctly?? Dude made no reference to tribe u shyte.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by egbaguy: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
gbrown:

gradually keshi has forgotten d midfield wonderkid of parma fc JOEL OBI, who the hell is Gabriel or shola amoabi?
i so much luv joel obi,but,he doesnt deserve a call up for now. He isnt playing regularly even for a yeye team like parma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place / Chelsea To Face Arsenal In FA Cup Final As De Gea Errors Eliminate Man United / Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.