Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. (26146 Views)

Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi / Super Eagles 23 Man List To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by solomon111(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
shymexx:

Shola Ameobi is Newcastle's all time 2nd highest goal scorers in Europe behind Alan Shearer. Go look at those who have played for Newcastle and tell me that isn't an achievement. So that cancels out the one-season wonder Heskey achieved. That said, Ameobi has never played a full season for Newcastle - his career has been hindered by all kinds of injuries.

I reiterate: where was Nigeria when he was growing up? - you lot always want to reap where you didn't sow. Nigeria snubbed him as a kid and he returned the favour when he was younger. You need to move on from that and get with the current tide.

Btw, you haven't answered my question. Why are you dodging a simple question?
I don't know of any record of Nigeria snubbing ameobi at any point in time.
Even if we did, Nigeria won't be the first nation to temporarily turn down an inexperienced and underdeveloped player a senior national team cap.
Btw,is he better than victor moses,osaze odemwingie and co who grew up in foreign countries and opted for Nigeria immediately?
Calling up ameobi is a disrespect to these patriotic players.
Ameobi has wasted his youthful days waiting in vain for the English national team.
You don't expect Nigerians to accept an old, washed-out former 3 lions hopeful when there are better and more patriotric players waiting for call-up.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by naijanoni(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
solomon111: Imoh Ezekiel,the top scorer in belgium is available for call-up,and there're rumours the belgian national team wants to draft him into their side,yet keshi is busy kissing ameobi's as$.
Damn.
We're truely fuccked.
Imoh is one player i will hate us to loose.We depend only emenike for goals,but what happens if(God forbid) emenike gets injured or looses form ??.Who replaces him as our top striker ??.Ameobi,nwofor ??.
We all saw how we failed at d confeds cup without emenike.We need a reliable back-up for emenike that can produce goals consistently.Imoh or igboananike should be tried,if they fail drop dem !. Simple as that !!.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Shola Ameobi again? Me think that guy would be a disaster. Look at his performance for his club. We need a better striker.

you don't realise his use.. he is used to hold up the ball in his number 9 position. As he is holding the ball, that will allow midfielders and wingers to attack and score. He necessarily may not score but considering the fact that he is STILL getting regular playing time at newcastle means he is of use.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fadelex: Current club Newcastle United
Number 23
Youth career
1995–2000 Newcastle United
Senior career*
Years Team Apps † (Gls) †
2000– Newcastle United 290 (51)
2008 → Stoke City (loan) 6 (0)
National team ‡
2000–2003 England U21 20 (7)
2012– Nigeria 4 (1)
now tell me his business.... 51 goals in 290 games... even chilavert scored 54 in his career

Chicarito has scored loads, but you can't play him in a match where you need a strong striker alone upfront.

As I pointed before, his coach at Newcastle is saying that he is seeing improvement. Keshi is molding him to what he wants. Remember Keshi wanted Anichebe first, he also isn't a prolific scorer but has the qualities Keshi wanted.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by deb(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Osaze should be recalled @ least. We need good strikers on the bench

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
shymexx: Where is Sammy Ameobi on the list?

Naija also needs to send an invite to Jordan Ibe.

Caracta:

Shola? Check forwards.

no..sammy. Sammy is shola's small brother who also plays for newcastle. i think he is 19 or 20 right now
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
shymexx: You lot need to watch Peckham's own Jordan Ibe!!

Nigerian needs to get him to play against Italy before England nicks him.

Also Tiago Abiola Ilori of Liverpool. That is a superstar in the making.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Fadelex(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Chicarito has scored loads, but you can't play him in a match where you need a strong striker alone upfront.

As I pointed before, his coach at Newcastle is saying that he is seeing improvement. Keshi is molding him to what he wants. Remember Keshi wanted Anichebe first, he also isn't a prolific scorer but had the qualities Keshi wanted.
forget wetin pardew talk... we need a goalscorer not someone to hold up ball....abeg stop justifying his call up.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by wallaze(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=naija noni]Nigeria have included fit-again Chelsea under-21 defender Kenneth Omeruo in a 25-man squad to face Ethiopia in this month's 2014 World Cup play-off.

Omeruo played all six games for the Super Eagles as they won the Africa Cup of Nations in January but then sustained a shoulder injury at June's Confederations Cup in Brazil.

He made a first appearance this season for the Chelsea under-21's on Friday.

Nigeria play Ethiopia on 16 November in the second leg of their 2014 qualifier.

They hold a 2-1 lead from the first leg as they aim to secure a fifth World Cup appearance.

Two days later, the African champions will play Italy in a friendly at Fulham's Craven Cottage stadium in London.

Lille goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama returns as stand-in skipper, while Scotland-based Rueben Gabriel has been handed a recall.

"It's good for us that we can recall Kenneth Omeruo and Rueben Gabriel for this crucial game and big friendly against Italy," Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi told BBC Sport.

"The game against Ethiopia is very important for the country and the players are all aware of what stands before them and a place in Brazil.

"We need to prepare very hard tactically and technically so we can make the country and our fans proud.

"It's very appropriate to describe the game in Calabar as our biggest cup final because the one in South Africa is now in the past."

Home-based players Chigozie Agbim, Francis Benjamin, Solomon Kwambe, Azubuike Egwuekwe and Sunday Mba are all recalled.

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) hope the match against Italy on 18 November will be preparation for next year's tournament in Brazil.

The match, which will kick-off at 1945 BST, will be Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi's first friendly against European opposition since he took
charge of the side in November 2011.

Nigeria squad:

Goalkeepers:Vincent Enyeama (Lille FC, France); Austin Ejide (Hapoel Be'er Sheva, Israel); Chigozie Agbim (Enugu Rangers)

Defenders:Elderson Echiejile (Sporting Braga, Portugal); Francis Benjamin (Heartland); Efe Ambrose (Celtic, Scotland); Solomon Kwambe (Sunshine Stars); Godfrey Oboabona (Rizespor, Turkey); Azubuike Egwuekwe (Warri Wolves); James Okwuosa (Chippa United, South Africa), Kenneth Omeruo (Chelsea, England)

Midfielders:John Mikel Obi (Chelsea, England); John Ogu (Academica de Coimbra, Portugal); Ogenyi Onazi (SS Lazio, Italy); Nosa Igiebor (Real Betis, Spain); Victor Moses (Liverpool, England); Sunday Mba (Enugu Rangers); Nnamdi Oduamadi (Brescia, Italy), Reuben Gabriel (Kilmarnock, Scotland)

Forwards:Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Brown Ideye (Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine); Shola Ameobi (Newcastle United, England); Emmanuel Emenike (Fenerbahce, Turkey); Obinna Nsofor (Lokomotiv Moscow, Russia); Uche Nwofor (SC Heerenveen, Net.i think ike uche should be called for these game.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fadelex:
forget wetin pardew talk... we need a goalscorer not someone to hold up ball....abeg stop justifying his call up.

If this goal scoring striker meets a fast and skillful defender like Thiago Silva, and the striker has a bad day. Won't it be better to have a strong point man with great leap to come in to neutralize Thiago's threat?

Keshi can't be unilateral with his strategies.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
naija noni:
Imoh is one player i will hate us to loose.We depend only emenike for goals,but what happens if(God forbid) emenike gets injured or looses form ??.Who replaces him as our top striker ??.Ameobi,nwofor ??.
We all saw how we failed at d confeds cup without emenike.We need a reliable back-up for emenike that can produce goals consistently.Imoh or igboananike should be tried,if they fail drop dem !. Simple as that !!.

Coach Keshi will invite them after the qualifiers.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fadelex: Current club Newcastle United
Number 23
Youth career
1995–2000 Newcastle United
Senior career*
Years Team Apps † (Gls) †
2000– Newcastle United 290 (51)
2008 → Stoke City (loan) 6 (0)
National team ‡
2000–2003 England U21 20 (7)
2012– Nigeria 4 (1)

now tell me his business.... 51 goals in 290 games... even chilavert scored 54 in his career
They guy is shyte absolutely no doubt about that. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs his head checked. So because he has been at Newcastle for 13 years, he is better than Owen, Viduka, Shearer, Demba Ba, Martins and other top strikers who have come and gone. For 13 years Ameobi has never, I repeat NEVER been the first or even second choice striker at the club. People usually hide under the excuse of ''utility players'' when defending people like him. How many assists does he have? What does a lazy and slow player like Ameobi contribute to the team? Absolute nothing. As short as Martins is, he scored more headed goals than Ameobi when he was at Nwecastle.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
sCun: They guy is shyte absolutely no doubt about that. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs his head checked. So because he has been at Newcastle for 13 years, he is better than Owen, Viduka, Shearer, Demba Ba, Martins and other top strikers who have come and gone. For 13 years Ameobi has never, I repeat NEVER been the first or even second choice striker at the club. People usually hide under the excuse of ''utility players'' when defending people like him. How many assists does he have? What does a lazy and slow player like Ameobi contribute to the team? Absolute nothing. As short as Martins is, he scored more headed goals than Ameobi when he was at Nwecastle.

So you think Alan Pardew needs his head checked for starting him against Chelsea and winning the game?
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
bboiabb:

you don't realise his use.. he is used to hold up the ball in his number 9 position. As he is holding the ball, that will allow midfielders and wingers to attack and score. He necessarily may not score but considering the fact that he is STILL getting regular playing time at newcastle means he is of use.
Nonsense useless story, that is how they deceive you. Why don't a little club like Newcatsle play him regularly to make good use of his ''hold up'' expertise. Absolute nonsense! That is how England were deceiving themselves with Heskey until they opened their eyes.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
bboiabb:

What regular playing time does he get at Newcastle? You are one of those who only watch big teams play, because you watched him start against Chelsea, you assumed he had been starting other matches.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
sCun: Nonsense useless story, that is how they deceive you. Why don't a little club like Newcatsle play him regularly to make good use of his ''hold up'' expertise. Absolute nonsense! That is how England were deceiving themselves with Heskey until they opened their eyes.

If you don't know, football is dynamic and you can't use the same strategy in every game. You need a player like Shola, if you need a different approach like the Chelsea game.

Emile Heskey was class and his longevity was proof.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So you think Alan Pardew needs his head checked for starting him against Chelsea and winning the game?
what did Ameobi contribue to them winning the game? Who the hell is Alan Pardew who is on the verge of being sacked?
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by bizibrain(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
keshi is doing a great job 2 TEST-RUN dis players b4 2014w/c, so if dey fuckup, d handwriting is clearly written on d wall, wat happens 2 mohammed gambo, Ujah and co will surly repeat itself 2 dem.Moreover he said d door is still open 4 new players 2 show dere skill.

But Seriously we still need one excellent striker like EMENIKE 2 support him

.Ther ar some flups in dat squad dat should nt appear in w/c unless dey improve, Number 1 is SUNDAY MBA- Is ON and OFF form is 2 alarming, u only enjoy is game wen his in full form

BROWN IDEYE d goal waster is worst without emenike, his only excellent @ supporting EMENIKE.

I dont no wat dat bufallo called OGU still doing in dat squad

The defends is infact superb, d problem only lies within d midfield and d forward.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If you don't know, football is dynamic and you can't use the same strategy in every game. You need a player like Shola, if you need a different approach like the Chelsea game.

Emile Heskey was class and his longevity was proof.
So how exactly did Ameobi help them? Is it a surprise that they started scoring immediately he was substituted? ''Emile Heskey was class and his longevity was proof''. What a nonsense thing to say.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
sCun: what did Ameobi contribue to them winning the game? Who the hell is Alan Pardew who is on the verge of being sacked?

I already explained that. Alan Pardew ain't going nowhere.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
sCun: So how exactly did Ameobi help them? Is it a surprise that they started scoring immediately he was substituted? ''Emile Heskey was class and his longevity was proof''. What a nonsense thing to say.

Alan Pardew said his plan was to let Chelsea have the ball in the first half and allow them to tire out. Mourinho like his players working hard when they are with the ball. He used Shola to keep pressurd on the defence when Chelsea lost the ball.

When he thought they were tired, he pulled out Ameobi and went for the kill.

That was a brilliant strategy.

Now do you think Pardew needs his head checked? If longevity doesn't show class, then Giggs is crap.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I already explained that. Alan Oardew ain't going nowhere.
www.metro.co.uk/2013/10/27/the-tipster-alan-pardew-has-odds-cut-drastically-after-newcastle-lose-derby-at-sunderland-4163022/
One victory against Chelsea will only delay it, but he will be sacked eventually. As for Ameobi, you obviously don't know what to say. As a forward, you are either scoring or assisting goals, the job of ''holding up'' play is for the holding midfielders, not Ameobi. Besides, he isn't even good at holding anything, I also know a lot of players who are better in the air than Ameobi despite his height. The guy has nothing to offer.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
solomon111: I don't know of any record of Nigeria snubbing ameobi at any point in time.
Even if we did, Nigeria won't be the first nation to temporarily turn down an inexperienced and underdeveloped player a senior national team cap.
Btw,is he better than victor moses,osaze odemwingie and co who grew up in foreign countries and opted for Nigeria immediately?
Calling up ameobi is a disrespect to these patriotic players.
Ameobi has wasted his youthful days waiting in vain for the English national team.
You don't expect Nigerians to accept an old, washed-out former 3 lions hopeful when there are better and more patriotric players waiting for call-up.

You don't really understand what I was getting. If you grew up in a foreign country and that country is all you know. Especially if the country gave you an opportunity to become something in life. Then your loyalty would always be with that country when you're young. You would only get a clearer picture when you're a little bit older and once you discover that there's a ceiling for people like you in that particular place. Nigeria was never there when he was growing up. England gave him the opportunity as a youngin, so you can't really question the decision(s) of the young Ameobi. I can relate to that and that's an experience you won't understand except you're part of it and lived through it.

Ever wonder why John Fashanu returned to Nigeria? John Barnes, Desailly, Veira et al to their home countries? Best believe that the likes of Ugo Ehiogu and John Salako also feel that way now. That's what being black in Great Britain and Europe is like. However, you can't hold them responsible for being loyal to the country that gave them an opportunity and nurtured them from a young age, when their home countries never cared about them.

I don't know where Odemwingie was raised, but he has got a proper naija accent and he sounds like someone that was raised in Nigeria. Which means Nigeria nurtured him and gave him an opportunity. So it's only right that he stays loyal to Nigeria.

As for Victor Moses - I know for a fact that he wanted to play for England and he would've chosen England over Nigeria everyday of the week. I believe he had to opt for Nigeria because his chances of playing for England were slim and next to non-existent. Heck, he was a benchwarmer with the England Under 21 team when Stuart Pearce was in-charge. And it seems that was what pissed him off because he's better than most of players in the first 11 of that Pearce's Under 21 era.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
sCun: www.metro.co.uk/2013/10/27/the-tipster-alan-pardew-has-odds-cut-drastically-after-newcastle-lose-derby-at-sunderland-4163022/
One victory against Chelsea will only delay it, but he will be sacked eventually. As for Ameobi, you obviously don't know what to say. As a forward, you are either scoring or assisting goals, the job of ''holding up'' play is for the holding midfielders, not Ameobi. Besides, he isn't even good at holding anything, I also know a lot of players who are better in the air than Ameobi despite his height. The guy has nothing to offer.

The tipsters are not on the board of Newcastle. Please I would like you to list the players who are good aerially who are as strong az Ameobi. Especially Nigerian that Keshi should call up.

Watch Giroud yesterday' he is very good aerially but was wrestlex off by the Liverpool defenders. Being good aerially isn't everything. That is why strategy is important.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nnadiguyman20(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Alan Pardew said his plan was to let Chelsea have the ball in the first half and allow them to tire out. Mourinho like his players working hard when they are with the ball. He used Shola to keep pressurd on the defence when Chelsea lost the ball.

When he thought they were tired, he pulled out Ameobi and went for the kill.

That was a brilliant strategy.

Now do you think Pardew needs his head checked? If longevity doesn't show class, then Giggs is crap.
I watched the match for 90 minutes, Ameobi didn't do anything remotely capable of tiring out the Chelsea players. Runnig around looking for the ball gets you tired, not the defenders. How many times did he run at the defenders with the ball?
''If longevity doesn't show class, then Giggs is crap'' another nonsense thing to say.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Also Tiago Abiola Ilori of Liverpool. That is a superstar in the making.

That's going to be a tough one. Born and raised in the UK. Nigerian father and Portuguese mum. grin

He'll most likely play for Portugal except his dad is super-Nigerian.

However, if his dad is one of those Nigerians that can't be ar.sed about naija, then naija is out of the equation.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by write2obi(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2013
naija noni:
Nigeria squad:

Goalkeepers:
Vincent Enyeama
Austin Ejide
Chigozie Agbim

Defenders
Elderson Echiejile
Francis Benjamin
Efe Ambrose
Solomon Kwambe
Godfrey Oboabona
Azubuike Egwuekwe
James Okwuosa
Kenneth Omeruo

Midfielders
John Mikel Obi
John Ogu
Ogenyi Onazi
Nosa Igiebor
Victor Moses
Sunday Mba
Nnamdi Oduamadi
Reuben Gabriel

Forwards
Ahmed Musa
Brown Ideye
Shola Ameobi
Emmanuel Emenike
Obinna Nsofor
Uche Nwofor
This i think is the same old list undecided , my own observation is that "the boss" is playing safe and is afraid to try out new things, am not going to start saying who deserve or who doesn't deserve to be on the list (if "the boss" thinks they are good enough, then they are good enough), but my point is, if he keep inviting same ppl all the time, then the boys will start having the *my place in the team is secured, so i don't have to stress my self* feeling, he should throw in some surprises, take the boys unaware, don't just tell them they have to fight for their place in the team, show them.
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by sCun: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The tipsters are not on the board of Newcstle. Please I would like you to list the players who are good aerially who are as strong az Ameobi. Especially Nigerian that Keshi should call up.
Eziekiel Imoh is 1000 times better than Ameobi aerially. His headed goals this season and last are a testimony to that. How many does Ameobi have within the same period? Pardew is on borrowed time, we know how all these things start as rumours until the managers are eventually sacked
www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-manager-alan-pardew-knows-2328080
Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2013
sCun: I watched the match for 90 minutes, Ameobi didn't do anything remotely capable of tiring out the Chelsea players. Runnig around looking for the ball gets you tired, not the defenders. How many times did he run at the defenders with the ball?
''If longevity doesn't show class, then Giggs is crap'' another nonsense thing to say.

Watching the match doesn't mean you noticed what was going on. Man, Shola was aver Terry and Luiz. His run was also amazing. Stop arguing facts. Pardew went for a strategy that worked and he chose Shola. He isn't stupid.

I said Emile Heskey's longevity shows his class, you said it is nonsense. If it is nonsense, it means Giggs longevity doesn't show his class.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by write2obi(m): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Watching the match doesn't mean you noticed what was going on. Man, Shola was aver Terry and Luiz. His run was also amazing. Stop arguing facts. Pardew went for a strategy that worked and he chose Shola. He isn't stupid.

I said Emile Heskey's longevity shows his class, you said it is nonsense. If it is nonsense, it means Giggs longevity doesn't show his class.
Can you pls stop arguing with a Scum Someone that said
"the job of ''holding up'' play is for the holding midfielders" clearly knows nothing about football

1 Like

Re: Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2013
shymexx:

That's going to be a tough one. Born and raised in the UK. Nigerian father and Portuguese mum. grin

He'll most likely play for Portugal except his dad is super-Nigerian.

However, if his dad is one of those Nigerians that can't be ar.sed about naija, then naija is out of the equation.

Although Tiago has captained the Portuguese U20 side to the WYC, he isn't getting called up by Portugal immediately. I feel if Keshi can give him a World Cup chance, we can nick him.

He was outstanding for Sporting Lisbon last season and he would be a steal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea To Face Arsenal In FA Cup Final As De Gea Errors Eliminate Man United / Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.