Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC (2566 Views)

Uke Stampede (survivors Account) / Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil / Apc Ngige Killed Dozens Of People In Ebube Muo Nso Adoration Ground Uke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Obi in Uke Community this afternoon to confirm the disaster cause APC
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2013

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
We know those who have been jittery since the IMMUNITY-dumb Obiano got unveiled from the Lagbaja-like mask of anonymity he used to enjoy hence prompting his Godfather and himself to turn a purely spiritual Night Vigil into a campaign which unfortunately led to the loss of very precious lives of the people they forcefully seek to cower and govern

Anambrarians know better!!!

Wherever Peter Obi goes,lives get lost

Shoot at sight order against MASSOBIANs

50 dumped bodies in Ezu River

Now this latest one in Adoration Camp in the dead of the night
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Obi on a visit this morning to Uka community..

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Nnewi1stSon: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chino, i hope you'll be prepared to jump into River Niger when Apc is declared winner in two weeks time! Yes, we want the ISLAMIC, BOKOHARAMIC PARTY! So long it will change Anambra from looking like a slum in brazil to a modern city like Johannesburg! tonguetonguetongue

4 Likes

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
The most foolish thing about people who get deceived by the shouts of labelling APC an Islamist party is that even your CHRISTIAN governor Peter Obi was revealed and exposed by Ngige during the debates to have gotten a LOAN from JAIZ BANK( an Islamic Bank/ Financial institution)

Same with GEJ( a christian) the President recently signed an $800million loan deal with the same Jaiz Bank to build some water projects

As a christian myself,i now wonder who is fooling who

Ndi Anambra...don't vote those who deceive you by using Ethnicity and Religion to divide you while going at the back to plead for loan from an ISLAMIC institution

7 Likes

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Since SOLUDO was freezed out of this election. It lost colour and taste.
The only candidate with reformer and transformer trait was SOLUDO. The rest are mediocres.
(1) Obiano.........Peter Obi's RUBBER STAMP who is only in the race to cover his masters loot tracks.
(2) Ngige.........A charlatan with no vision. His 1st comming "average performance" was a precipitate of his problem with the PDP and the UBAs. His stay in the senate has been dormant(maybe because nobody was after him hence no need for him to prove nothing to nobody). Dora would have performed better in the senate.
(3) Ifeanyi Ubah.........This one has only one goal in our government house. "get in there, loot all he can to repay his heavy indebtedness". For those who are not aware, google will help. Its only in Anambra that such a man can dream of such.
As for this election, the only winner will be the lucky candidate, because with this three it will always still be business as usual as time will tell.
SOLUDO would have made all the DIFFERENCE.

1 Like

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
sad
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
The only candidate with reformer and transformer trait was SOLUDO. The rest are mediocres.
(1) Obiano.........Peter Obi's RUBBER STAMP who is only in the race to cover his masters loot tracks.
(2) Ngige.........A charlatan with no vision. His 1st comming "average performance" was a precipitate of his problem with the PDP and the UBAs. His stay in the senate has been dormant(maybe because nobody was after him hence no need for him to prove nothing to nobody). Dora would have performed better in the senate.
(3) Ifeanyi Ubah.........This one has only one goal in our government house. "get in there, loot all he can to repay his heavy indebtedness". For those who are not aware, google will help. Its only in Anambra that such a man can dream of such.
As for this election, the only winner will be the lucky candidate, because with this three it will always still be business as usual as time will tell.

You nailed it bro!
In the meantime I saw Obi inspecting some bribe-induced beer guts, hiding inside police uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Nkemtreasure: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
About 30 people died and these guys are still playing politics. ...... God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Arysexy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
From my personal deduction on this tragedy. APC is culpable for raising d false alarm dat resulted to d stampede bc:

1. Since peter obi and obiano wia allowed to speak at d crusade, which incidentally is Ngige's strong hold and senatorial zone, it is apparent that d news wud not go down well with APC supporters. So the plan to possibly pelt d Govnor convoy with water or stone did nt work as he left earlier. To punish d church for allowing APGA address d worshippers, they raise false alarn and cause commotion dat resulted to d stampede and blame it on peter obi.

2. Since peter obi and entourage was around, it wil be easier to cause mayhem dia and hang it on peter obi' neck.

Next 2 weeks, result will be declared, but bear in mind dat d wicked shall NEVER go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Arysexy: From my personal deduction on this tragedy. APC is culpable for raising d false alarm dat resulted to d stampede bc:

1. Since peter obi and obiano wia allowed to speak at d crusade, which incidentally is Ngige's strong hold and senatorial zone, it is apparent that d news wud not go down well with APC supporters. So the plan to possibly pelt d Govnor convoy with water or stone did nt work as he left earlier. To punish d church for allowing APGA address d worshippers, they raise false alarn and cause commotion dat resulted to d stampede and blame it on peter obi.

2. Since peter obi and entourage was around, it wil be easier to cause mayhem dia and hang it on peter obi' neck.

Next 2 weeks, result will be declared, but bear in mind dat d wicked shall NEVER go unpunished.

Nwanne mu that was the point, APC engineered the stampede, because Uka town happened to be Ngige's backyard. So Ngige was furious on seeing the APGA has overrun his backyard, he now used his APC boko haramic style to kill innocent people for nothing.

Another bad news has been atributed to APC after the deportation saga and Onitsha Ofala festival..

APC is evil..

APC is occultic..(has yorobar people as its leaders)

APC is Boko Haramic (has boko haram members in its fold)

Say No to APC..say No to debt friendly party (they have already ruined imo state with debt with nothing on ground to show for it, except that Tinibu is smiling to the bank everyday).. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by donphilopus: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chino, what's actually your problem??

1 Like

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
donphilopus: Chino, what's actually your problem??

Take your cult, Islamic, boko haramic, yorobar party away..

We don't need it..
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by eye4eye: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
chino24: .

Look at the stomach of those Hausa policemen. Chei! Are these policemen or hipos?
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
chino24:

We don't need it..

But your deceptive,soon to be Godfather(God forbid) though a christian took a loan from an Islamic Bank called Jaiz Bank

Its only those whose heart and mind are sired up with delusion that will not see the confusion in the minds of those who cry APC is Terrorist,Boko Haramist,Islamic while the feminine voiced charlatan of a deceiver called Peter Adaobi will go under the cover of darkness to roll on the floor and seek loan from an Islamic financial institution

Ndi Anambra Vote the Actualiser of your collective dreams

Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
BROADCAST OF HIS EXCELLENCY, MR. PETER OBI, CON, GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE ON THE UKE STAMPEDE. AWKA NOV. 3RD, 2013

My Dear Ndi Anambra,

With a deep sense of sorrow and sadness, I address you today on the tragedy which befell us yesterday at the Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke, Idemmili North Local Government Area of Anambra State leading to the death of over twenty persons.

My heart goes out to the immediate families of the deceased, the presiding Priest, Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma, the Catholic Archdiocese of Onitsha and indeed all Anambrarians. I assure you that the Anambra State Government in its usual manner, will give you all the needed support to comfort you at this painful period.
[b]
It is, however, necessary to state what happened at the vigil at Uke. The host of the Ministry, Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma had personally delivered a written invitation to me, requesting that I attend the All Saints night prayers (November 1, 2013 being All Saints Day)

In my characteristic manner, I honoured that invitation, arriving the venue at about 10:00pm when the mass started with no more than 10 persons including my elder sister, Rev. Sr. Martina Obi, the National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh and others as well as less than half of my security details.

It is worth-mentioning that when I was called upon by the Priest to speak as the Governor of the State at about 12 midnight when the mass ended, a group of people located in three different spots started chanting Ngige slogans and waving the brooms of All Progressives Congress (APC) and the pictures of Dr. Chris Ngige, the APC’s flag bearer in the November 16 Governorship election. It took up to 20 minutes for the priest to calm them down.[/b]

I was surprised that some people would turn a prayer ground into a campaign venue.

In my remarks, which lasted no more than five minutes, I promised to sponsor twenty indigent people from among the faithful on pilgrimage, provide access road to the premises and urged all present to pray for Anambra State and Nigeria.

The Presiding priest and all present can testify to this, and it is on tape.

I left the Adoration premises at about 3:00am on Saturday with the persons who came with me and arrived my Lodge at 3:30am only to be told after my broadcast,later in the morning where I renamed the Anambra State University (ANSU) to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University that a stampede occurred at the place where I had left three hours previously. I quickly cancelled all my engagements on Saturday and Sunday and started visiting relevant places to get first-hand information on the tragedy.

I appeal to the good people of our dear State to remain calm and prayerful as God who has been with us all this while, will help us to overcome the present sad development so that we can continue the task of turning around our State.

I have directed all security agencies to do everything possible to unearth the cause of this mayhem. A Panel of inquiry will soon be constituted to investigate what happened. Finally, I have declared three days of mourning starting from yesterday in honour of our departed ones. May their souls rest in peace!

Thank you and God bless you!
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
The worst is that I will vote but you and other APC clowns will not vote. That is the difference.

We will be the one to elect and we are electing APGA and Obiano. That day you will be in your house in oshogbo..while we are electing Obiano grin
You can only vote and shout on NL..

sagombugo:

But your deceptive,soon to be Godfather(God forbid) though a christian took a loan from an Islamic Bank called Jaiz Bank

Its only those whose heart and mind are sired up with delusion that will not see the confusion in the minds of those who cry APC is Terrorist,Boko Haramist,Islamic while the feminine voiced charlatan of a deceiver called Peter Adaobi will go under the cover of darkness to roll on the floor and seek loan from an Islamic financial institution

Ndi Anambra Vote the Actualiser of your collective dreams

Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige

2 Likes

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by donphilopus: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
chino24:

We don't need it..
Why are you spewing hocus pocus??
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2013

Lemme tell you, this Hummer bus and Toyota Wagon you are seeing below was assigned to me and a particular lecturer in UNIZIK. We have used it to comb my estate and other estates here in Awka. It is permanently parked in our mini estate inside the Iyi-Agu estate as can be seen in the picture.

I took my annual leave which is starting tomorrow to do carry out a 24/7 mobilization of some bigshots and general public within and outside the estate. So we are not dulling. From every indication APC is not even getting 2nd runner up..

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Elueme: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Salient point. I hope these dreamers take this to their heart's....
chino24: The worst is that I will vote b?ut you and other APC clowns will not vote. That is the difference.

We will be the one to elect and we are electing APGA and Obiano. That day you will be in your house in oshogbo..while we are electing Obiano grin
You can only vote and shout on NL..

4 Likes

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Abagworo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
chino24:

In my characteristic manner, I honoured that invitation, arriving the venue at about 10:00pm when the mass started with no more than 10 persons including my elder sister, Rev. Sr. Martina Obi, the National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh and others as well as less than half of my security details.

It is worth-mentioning that when I was called upon by the Priest to speak as the Governor of the State at about 12 midnight when the mass ended, a group of people located in three different spots started chanting Ngige slogans and waving the brooms of All Progressives Congress (APC) and the pictures of Dr. Chris Ngige, the APC’s flag bearer in the November 16 Governorship election. It took up to 20 minutes for the priest to calm them down.

I was surprised that some people would turn a prayer ground into a campaign venue.

Was Obiano not there? If after killing MASSOB people, the Ezu River incidence, scattering APGA, betraying Soludo and leaving the State under-developed for 8 years, I will be surprised if Igbos keep their mouth shut. This can never happen even here in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by chino24: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Was Obiano not there? If after killing MASSOB people, the Ezu River incidence, scattering APGA, betraying Soludo and leaving the State under-developed for 8 years, I will be surprised if Igbos keep their mouth shut. This can never happen even here in Rivers State.

[b]You have always been a clown!

Now let me make it clear to you. It will take okorosha 30 more years to achieve what Obi has achieved in Anambra without borrowing a dime. The last we checked if there is any under developed state anywhere in the east it is Imo state. Because all the projects started by the clown okorosha for the past 2yrs has been abandoned immediately it was started. Even with over 200 billion debt hanging on Imo state presently there is nothing on the ground to show for it. The health and education sectors in imo state are all moribund and dead as we speak.

Joblessness has rendered imo state into another 'sodom'. The last we checked over 1/3 of imo state population has invaded Anambra particularly Onitsha for their economic survival. Ask people in Awada, Fegge and Nkpor they will confirm to you that imo state people has overrun the neighborhoods. At least I know personally about 70-100 young Imo graduates who got job in Sabmiller, Krisoral Group, Orange drugs even Orient Petroleum (though purely for Anambrans) all courtesy of Obi led government.

So when you talk about development I wonder what you mean? Because development does not start and end with road painting the clown is doing on the shabby few roads constructed by ohakim and mbakwe.

Imo state has been ruined under okorosha and APC..

And we Anambrans does not need your senseless party..[/b]

1 Like

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
chino24:

[b]You have always been a clown!

Now let me make it clear to you. It will take okorosha 30 more years to achieve what Obi has achieved in Anambra without borrowing a dime. The last we checked if there is any under developed state anywhere in the east it is Imo state. Because all the projects started by the clown okorosha for the past 2yrs has been abandoned immediately it was started. Even with over 200 billion debt hanging on Imo state presently there is nothing on the ground to show for it. The health and education sectors in imo state are all moribund and dead as we speak.

Joblessness has rendered imo state into another 'sodom'. The last we checked over 1/3 of imo state population has invaded Anambra particularly Onitsha for their economic survival. Ask people in Awada, Fegge and Nkpor they will confirm to you that imo state people has overrun the neighborhoods. At least I know personally about 70-100 young Imo graduates who got job in Sabmiller, Krisoral Group, Orange drugs even Orient Petroleum (though purely for Anambrans) all courtesy of Obi led government.

So when you talk about development I wonder what you mean? Because development does not start and end with road painting the clown is doing on the shabby few roads constructed by ohakim and mbakwe.

Imo state has been ruined under okorosha and APC..

And we Anambrans does not need your senseless party..[/b]

Despite all your attempt to hoodwink unsuspecting NLers with your bogus lies using every attempt to deflect attention from the real issues which you have been shouting about since time immemorial

You claimed Rochas will take 30years to match up Adaobi's dubious achievement without borrowing a dime- I have punctured that lie since its bn discovered that Peter Obi( a Catholic) indeed borrowed money from an Islamic Bank JAIZ, so who are you people tryna fool with religious tomfoolery?

Rather than continue to project puppet Obiano's much trumpeted technocratic antecedents,you have resorted to cursing,insulting and promoting ethnic division,schism and bigotry by boasting that even if APGA brings a corpse and a naïve newcomer against other more accomplished contestants,for the fact that APGA is an 'Igbo' Party,people must vote for him

We all have seen so clearly that Obiano is sure not in the league of Anambra 1st eleven hence the need from you his supporters to browbeat and intimidate everyone to accept him with the trailer-load of deficiencies around his candidature

Now that your propaganda machinery is now getting weakened day by day as a result of the bad product an Obiano is, making him and his controller-general to keep going from crusades to Night vigils and mountain tops all in the bid to shore up his waning fictitious popularity!

Ndi Anambra never go back to the days of the godfathers

Vote a governor you can claim you own not a godfather backed

Just now I watched Peter Adaobi rename ANSU after Dim Ojukwu, then I ask when did Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu died and when is the deceptive man called Peter Obi now just realising he needed to immortalise Ikemba?

Every of Peter Adaobi's action lately is geared towards scoring a cheap point towards the election!

Anambrarians think!
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Ngokafor(f): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
@sagombugo can you kindly shut it already!...what is it?...

...jumping from thread to thread ranting about Peter Obi,Obiano and Ngige...you are not from Anambra,so whatever happens after the elections will not affect you!..

...Move aside and allow people from Anambra(which i am one btw)to vote in peace without constituting a nuisance like you have become....

2 Likes

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Waspy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Kinda dig ur username grin grin
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by aariwa(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
why did peter obi take his campaign to a religous ground all in the name of politics.some people are now without parents,sisters or brothers all courtesy of peter obi 's penchant for mixing religion with politics.

2 Likes

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by AndroBlaze: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Arysexy: From my personal deduction on this tragedy. APC is culpable for raising d false alarm dat resulted to d stampede bc:

Do you not fear God ?
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by bestviewer: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
My friend you sux!

You do not want Obi to be our godfather but you want the frog eyed confirmed criminal tinibu to be our godfather? Why are you so much bothered with issues concerning Anambra? Is it that you love us now than before or that you love Ngige instead of the cult called APC?

Like I have earlier that it is easier for a Ghanaian to win in Anambra than the Islamic boko haramic yorobar party APC.

We prefer sane Peter Obi to be our godfather, than your frog eyed known criminal tinibu. Tinibu has rendered Imo state useless through huge debts it has hung on the state.

sagombugo:

Despite all your attempt to hoodwink unsuspecting NLers with your bogus lies using every attempt to deflect attention from the real issues which you have been shouting about since time immemorial

You claimed Rochas will take 30years to match up Adaobi's dubious achievement without borrowing a dime- I have punctured that lie since its bn discovered that Peter Obi( a Catholic) indeed borrowed money from an Islamic Bank JAIZ, so who are you people tryna fool with religious tomfoolery?

Rather than continue to project puppet Obiano's much trumpeted technocratic antecedents,you have resorted to cursing,insulting and promoting ethnic division,schism and bigotry by boasting that even if APGA brings a corpse and a naïve newcomer against other more accomplished contestants,for the fact that APGA is an 'Igbo' Party,people must vote for him

We all have seen so clearly that Obiano is sure not in the league of Anambra 1st eleven hence the need from you his supporters to browbeat and intimidate everyone to accept him with the trailer-load of deficiencies around his candidature

Now that your propaganda machinery is now getting weakened day by day as a result of the bad product an Obiano is, making him and his controller-general to keep going from crusades to Night vigils and mountain tops all in the bid to shore up his waning fictitious popularity!

Ndi Anambra never go back to the days of the godfathers

Vote a governor you can claim you own not a godfather backed

Just now I watched Peter Adaobi rename ANSU after Dim Ojukwu, then I ask when did Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu died and when is the deceptive man called Peter Obi now just realising he needed to immortalise Ikemba?

Every of Peter Adaobi's action lately is geared towards scoring a cheap point towards the election!

Anambrarians think!

1 Like

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by biafranqueen: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
bestviewer: My friend you sux!

You do not want Obi to be our godfather but you want the frog eyed confirmed criminal tinibu to be our godfather? Why are you so much bothered with issues concerning Anambra? Is it that you love us now than before or that you love Ngige instead of the cult called APC?

Like I have earlier that it is easier for a Ghanaian to win in Anambra than the Islamic boko haramic yorobar party APC.

We prefer sane Peter Obi to be our godfather, than your frog eyed known criminal tinibu. Tinibu has rendered Imo state useless through huge debts it has hung on the state.

why are they, non Anambrians so obsessed with this race
Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
CHINO U ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH ,APC PLAYED POLITICS WITH THE SAID EVENT BUT THEY DID NOT CAUSE ANY MAYHEM THERE

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To APC? / This Will Never Happen To You... See The Most Horrific Accident (photo) / Amazing Facts About The Ijaw Nation That Make Her Stand Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.