Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,110 members, 7,957,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Is Happening To APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To APC? (2598 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To APC? by OlusolaWarrior: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2014
The All Progressives Congress (APC) seems to be collapsing with the recent wave of defections across the country by party members, many of whom are joining the People's Democratic Party (PDP). The recent defection of Tom Ikimi to join his former party, PDP, speaks volumes about the internal politics of the party as he cited high-handedness by Bola Tinubu among one of the reasons for his exit. The presidential election is coming up in a few months and there is no clear indication of whom the APC intends to field as its candidate. Is the APC now collapsing or is it making a 'tactical maneuver'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Evil can never overshadow good

APC is evil and evil only have short life span but
Good remains immortal.
APC ARE BOKOHARAMS-----DSS
Vote GEJ 2015

GEJ till 2019

Remain blessed

12 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Jakpon: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Stup1d fools. In one instance you say Tinubu has lost control of the APC, in another instance you accuse him of high-hadedness. How can someone who has lost control of his party be high-handed at the same time?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by luvinhubby(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
As much as i disagree with APC on a lot issues, like attacking personalities instead of policies, but their setbacks is a minus for our democracy as we need a vibrant opposition for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
luvinhubby: As much as i disagree with APC on a lot issues, like attacking personalities instead of policies, but their setbacks is a minus for our democracy as we need a vibrant opposition for our democracy.

What did you understand vibrant opposition to mean the last time i still remember, APGA and Labour Party are still an opposition party ?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
luvinhubby: As much as i disagree with APC on a lot issues, like attacking personalities instead of policies, but their setbacks is a minus for our democracy as we need a vibrant opposition for our democracy.
lai Mohammed never attacks personalities.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

What did you understand vibrant opposition to mean the last time i still remember, APGA and Labour Party are still an opposition party ?
You consider those opposition? Yet they are backing the incumbent for 2015.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jakpon: Stup1d fools. In one instance you say Tinubu has lost control of the APC, in another instance you accuse him of high-hadedness. How can someone who has lost control of his party be high-handed at the same time?
God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by lilprinze: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
APC shall officially die and become history in 2015 after GEJ has won 2015 presidential election.

11 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
You consider those opposition? Yet they are backing the incumbent for 2015.

My point is that luvinhubby meaning of a vibrant opposition is maybe the likes of either Labour or APGA...
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by ichidodo: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
O.p you are haven't seen anything yet,wait till October ending to witness the implosion of APC...

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem: Evil can never overshadow good

APC is evil and evil only have short life span but
Good remains immortal.
APC ARE BOKOHARAMS-----DSS
Vote GEJ 2015

GEJ till 2019

Remain blessed

If APC is so evil, does that automatically make the PDP we know a saint?
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: O.p you are haven't seen anything yet,wait till October ending to witness the implosion of APC...

Just about how we are going to witness PDP implosion in ADAMAWA next week?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

My point is that luvinhubby meaning of a vibrant opposition is maybe the likes of either Labour or APGA...
oh, my bad.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
lilprinze: APC shall officially die and become history in 2015 after GEJ has won 2015 presidential election.
just like Apc will never be registered.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by ichidodo: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

Just about how we are going to witness PDP implosion in ADAMAWA next week?
The PDP has an uncanny knack of repositioning itself when the situation is almost hopeless,it remains to be said of the APC....Let us wait October Primaries to witness what is left of the Janja.weeds...

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: The PDP has an uncanny knack of repositioning itself when the situation is almost hopeless,it remains to be said of the APC....Let us wait October Primaries to witness what is left of the Janja.weeds...
I thought Apc was supposed to crumble after its convention? Do worry, you will keep shifting it till they win in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by ichidodo: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
I thought Apc was supposed to crumble after its convention? Do worry, you will keep shifting it till they win in 2015.
The onset was at convention go figure defections by Ribadu,Ffk,Ikimi and so many other chieftains who all seemed to have read the handwriting and have fled like rats off a sinking ship.All attention will be focused at October to witness the final nail on the coffin,the final cavitation and sinking of the rusty old janjawee.d APC....we hope you people will be donning your life jackets by then.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by kel4soft: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: The onset was at convention go figure defections by Ribadu,Ffk,Ikimi and so many other chieftains who all seemed to have read the handwriting and have fled like rats off a sinking ship.All attention will be focused at October to witness the final nail on the coffin,the final cavitation and sinking of the rusty old janjawee.d APC....we hope you people will be donning your life jackets by then.

Just shut up!!!

What is in PDP?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by ichidodo: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
kel4soft:

Just shut up!!!
This agbero mannerism typical of you Janjawee.ds cannot intimidate a rat.It is better you calm yourself down and learn to practice politics or take in divergent opinions without bitterness...

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: The onset was at convention go figure defections by Ribadu,Ffk,Ikimi and so many other chieftains who all seemed to have read the handwriting and have fled like rats off a sinking ship.All attention will be focused at October to witness the final nail on the coffin,the final cavitation and sinking of the rusty old janjawee.d APC....we hope you people will be donning your life jackets by then.
Except Ribadu, they saw the handwriting that they were not going to be made candidates or given key position in the party. The APC will not pay people to remain in the party, neither will they offer them posts to stay. Merit & Sacrifice.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by ichidodo: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
Except Ribadu, they saw the handwriting that they were not going to be made candidates or given key position in the party. The APC will not pay people to remain in the party, neither will they offer them posts to stay. Merit & Sacrifice.
More like they were not rewarded for keeping the faith when APC was in its infancy nor were they spared any scruples when the structure some of them laboured to build was unceremoniously locked up and handed over to their rivals defecting from PDP with their security votes or was it the smarter ones who had foresight and felt distaste of the genetic make up of the Party,its Ideaology and 'if we don't get power,nobody else will' cume 'northern bokoharamic' philosophy,don't even get us started with the blatant hypocrisy on display....come October, the cess-pit that is the APC will be sandfilled and a pleasing structure erected for GEJ's swearing-in ceremony.....

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by atlwireles: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
APC was never designed as a political party, but a vehicle to arrest power from what its founders saw as the SS/SE coalition. That dream is slowly fading away, and with it, the demon Nigerians saw and called APC. After 2015, I expect other political parties to emerge from the SW and NW. They will become the new opposition parties. Trying to sell hate and anger, has proven once again, not be a way to win votes in a democratic setting.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by kel4soft: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: This agbero mannerism typical of you Janjawee.ds cannot intimidate a rat.It is better you calm yourself down and learn to practice politics or take in divergent opinions without bitterness...

People like you are just a vuvuzelar on social media. So Chief Tom Ikimi defected to PDP, then thats the end of APC? You know nothing about Nigerian Politics. I will be worried if a vibrant Local Government Chairman or Governor defects than a Chieftain. Don't ask me why? Do you even know your polling unit?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
A vote for APC is a vote in support of Islamic Caliphate. Say No to political terrorism. I love muslims, but I hate Islamists.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
obailala: If APC is so evil, does that automatically make the PDP we know a saint?

GEJ PDP may have its flaws but thousand miles ahead of APC which play politics of blood.

God bless You as you vote
GEJ 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by thwarrior72: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
God bless you.
God doesn't bless people who abuse o crythers unnecessarilly
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by ichidodo: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
kel4soft:

People like you are just a vuvuzelar on social media. So Chief Tom Ikimi defected to PDP, then thats the end of APC? You know nothing about Nigerian Politics. I will be worried if a vibrant Local Government Chairman or Governor defects than a Chieftain. Don't ask me why? Do you even know your polling unit?
Not just Ikimi but the very soul that was the ACN transmutted into the APC,nowadays most votin folks don't even recognize APC anymore,all thanks to negative influences of its propaganda machine including sahara and co....We just pray you don't sink with the old janjawee.d rust bucket APC...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

Am sorry but some dreams are just a mere malaria symptoms

Take your drugs,pray against the spirit of bad dreams and finally join the champion's team as we all in one voice CRY

GEJ TILL 2019 (x7)
To the glory of GOD

Remain bless sister

Jesus is Lord

Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
atlwireles: APC was never designed as a political party, but a vehicle to arrest power from what its founders saw as the SS/SE coalition. That dream is slowly fading away, and with it, the demon Nigerians saw and called APC. After 2015, I expect other political parties to emerge from the SW and NW. They will become the new opposition parties. Trying to sell hate and anger, has proven once again, not be a way to win votes in a democratic setting.

You statement is fully of cheap mendacities and denigrations statements tailor to suit your fish/chicken brain. Mention the hate and angel tell about APC but we all know how the FG/PDP is using Tribal sentiment (even the bold in your statement) and religious claims to divide this country because of 2015. The only achievement of the present FG/PDP is allowing the effort of our past Hero’s to go in vain through cheap mendacities and denigrations statements coming from your likes including PDP and FG.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by lilprinze: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
just like Apc will never be registered.
neither would they not be registered again they shall never be recognized again as far as Nigeria is concerned.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by atlwireles: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

You statement is fully of cheap mendacity and denigrations statements tailor to suit your fish/chicken brain. Mention the hate and angel tell about APC but we all know how the FG/PDP is using Tribal sentiment (even the bold in your statement) and religious claims to divide this country because of 2015. The only achievement of the present FG/PDP is allowing the effort of our past Hero’s to go in vain through cheap mendacities and denigrations statements coming from your likes including PDP and FG.

Why are you wasting your time with me? Your reply says it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mararaba Gurku, Community Where Residents Sleep With Eyes Open / Rivers: Court DENIES LGA Chairmen Preservative Order / BREAKING-Senator Akpabio's Election Upheld by Court , Sahara Reporters Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.