Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628405 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2014
ucheody: Take am easy na afunky most ppl r bz u knw,today na saturday.
thank you sorry for the disturbance
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2014
But do u get it now? @ afunky
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2014
ucheody: But do u get it now? @ afunky
I wanted to upload pictures but. I couldn't, I would keep trying, I understand now, thank you so much for your help, I would start all over again.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2014
K
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
I kinda have sometin to add madam ononso's design. The design can be finner if you use a stone/seed bead and make it into layers like this. Just saying thou

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
SerenaT: I kinda have sometin to add madam ononso's design. The design can be finner if you use a stone/seed bead and make it into layers like this. Just saying thou

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
houseofjoy: thanks Onose1, you are too much. The style u just explained, is it wat is called peyote weaving?
Noooo,the style she explained is tubular right angle weave and it is different from peyote stitch

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
ucheody: In d 3 rd pic ull c d bead opposite datss d bead facin up.u pass it from d bead on d lower part. After dat u pass d 2 lines into a bead den continue as u did from step 3 hope u undeerstand
Ucheody tanks 4 helping out.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=SerenaT][/quote] That was a very beautiful piece,please how did you add the brooch?and please if i make it up to four layers with stone beads,how much can i sell it? with and without brooch. i'll like to hear from you please
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=SerenaT][/quote]
Yes. U can make it into as many layers as u want.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thebeadslady: That was a very beautiful piece,please how did you add the brooch?and please if i make it up to four layers with stone beads,how much can i sell it? with and without brooch. i'll like to hear from you please
thanks dear.for the brooch,you have to sow it wif ur monofilamant and ur needle. But it has to be neat and as for the price,it depends on the layers. I sold that 3 layers without brooch for 6k and that one wif brooch for 7k,the 5 layers for 10k. It depends on ur area,and the person you are selling to. I sold them to a man who bought for his wife, mum and sis.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Okay boss
onose01:
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dunno if you guys like this design. Its called forest. I can take it if permited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
I used size 4 crystal to add RAW to one of d edges of this tube design.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Close view

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
SerenaT: Dunno if you guys like this design. Its called forest. I can take it if permited.
Its beautiful. Next schedule tins noni.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bookhurla: My halfdone Tubular design....Thanks a lot madam onose,more power to ur elbow and to all my able lecturers in the house
Nice one
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
SerenaT: Dunno if you guys like this design. Its called forest. I can take it if permited.

In the spirit of using correct names for lessons being taught, this design is a combination of RAW (Right Angle Weave) for the base and Coral Fringe for the bottom dangling part.

Excellent and challenging choice, SerenaT!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
bimbam:

In the spirit of using correct names for lessons being taught, this design is a combination of RAW (Right Angle Weave) for the base and Coral Fringe for the bottom dangling part.

Excellent and challenging choice, SerenaT!
Bimbam, u seem to know a lot. Abeg choose design come teach us o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yes pls bimbam
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Seroautos: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
HOW TO WALK LIKE A LADY

The way you move, stand, sit, use your hands or place your feet silently communicates to the world. A woman should express her beauty not only with her physical features, but in the way she moves with poise and grace. A beautiful walk is the sign of a graceful poised woman. Follow these steps.

1.} Lift your thigh slightly. Don't lead with your shoulders.

2.} For a feminine walk, the space between your steps should be about the length of your foot. Too long a stride is masculine, too short is mincing.

3.} On each step your heel should touch the floor first, then quickly shift the weight forward to the entire foot as you take the next step. Keep your feet close to the ground when you lift them. visit www.ladieswinds.com to learn more.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
onose01:
Bimbam, u seem to know a lot. Abeg choose design come teach us o. cheesy

@Mama Twins: I would love to teach, but since I was not here at the inception, I wouldn't want to repeat what has already been covered. And since NL crashed, it is difficult to go back to see the list of what has already been taught.

If you think of something, let me know, if I can teach, I will teach...

Even if I don't teach, giving people more info on what is being taught here by others can help them to expand on their skills and creativity...
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
SerenaT: thanks dear.for the brooch,you have to sow it wif ur monofilamant and ur needle. But it has to be neat and as for the price,it depends on the layers. I sold that 3 layers without brooch for 6k and that one wif brooch for 7k,the 5 layers for 10k. It depends on ur area,and the person you are selling to. I sold them to a man who bought for his wife, mum and sis.
Thank you so much
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by dammyg319(f): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
onose01:
hi ma....i followed the procedure u gave...and this is what i made..its not complete tho
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by dammyg319(f): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
dammyg319: hi ma....i followed the procedure u gave...and this is what i made..its not complete tho

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
bimbam:

@Mama Twins: I would love to teach, but since I was not here at the inception, I wouldn't want to repeat what has already been covered. And since NL crashed, it is difficult to go back to see the list of what has already been taught.

If you think of something, let me know, if I can teach, I will teach...

Even if I don't teach, giving people more info on what is being taught here by others can help them to expand on their skills and creativity...
Don't worry mama,any design u fell u can tk just upload d pix n u wil b fixed in d next if dat design had nt been taught b4
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls o I travelled, but am back nao. @madam onose d I understand d begining of d tubular bead when it wil form ball den from der I get lost. @madam toynex abeg no vex and to dos dat can caution der mouth shud pls kip quite.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by darsolar: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Congrat to U madam onose01. My regards to peter and paul. I hereby tap from ur anointing.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Good day every one, how today parry? I dey sure say una chop Belle full.... hope nobody leave hin car for parry take leg waka go house sha.....
Mama eji, u do pass try for this ur class o. pls are u through with ur lectures?....
This Schedule is Cancelled after Onose's lecture for the sake of reform and order......
Any interested lecturer should pls volunteer now.... Tx.
I be right back!

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
TOYNEX: Good day every one, how today parry? I dey sure say una chop Belle full.... hope nobody leave hin car for parry take leg waka go house sha.....
Mama eji, u do pass try for this ur class o. pls are u through with ur lectures?....
This Schedule is Cancelled after Onose's lecture for the sake of reform and order......
Any interested lecturer should pls volunteer now.... Tx.
I be right back!

I volunteer to teach spiral rope, if it has not been done already...

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lately it has been observed that the order and serenity we once observe on this thread is gradually diminishing I believe its due to the Tsunami that visited NL sometime ago. therefore for the sake of orderliness, I am reviewing and restating the rules and regulations guiding this thread to avoid jeopardising the purpose of the thread.

1. This thread is created for Learners in the begginer-intermediate level. we have another thread for professionals and those who are already in the business but are finding one design or the other difficult. the original thread went with d tsunami but has now been recreated. therefore for every pro. that need explanations on any design pls kindly visit:

https://www.nairaland.com/1870764/synergy-thread-professional-bead-wireworks

2. Any selfless Nigerian that wishes to be of help to fellow upcoming Beader by teaching design are require to always volunteer before the beginning of a schedule and such a person is at liberty to teach any design he or she chooses.... not under obligation to teach any student-suggested design.

3. Student may bring designs as suggestion but the design will only be taken if volunteer is available for it.

4. No student is allow to suggest design when a schedule has began.

5. Any question that shall be answered must either relate to a topic being taken or the immediate past topic.

6. This thread is opened out of freewill hence no begging is required to seek any assistance

7. No one is allowed to answer any question that is not related to the topic being taken or past topics except price or materials related questions

8. No body is allowed to drop email address for any personalised assistance. if you need to have any private discussion with any one pls use the PM facility of the forum

9. As much as we don't have to rush to do anything, pls all volunteers should endeavour to take their classes as at when due.

10. Anyone who wishes to volunteer for teaching should pls comment as so and pick a topic or choose from suggested designs.....

11. For this class, no topic is too cheap to teach.

12. Existing Consistent Lecturers include:
Toynex, Yemtop, Phunmmykay, Mosjentle, Outstandingjk, Chiomzylala, Onose1(Iya ibeji Don graduate), New Volunteers

Pls I'm not a computer.. Lols if I omit ur name and you still feel like taking classes, call my attention to it and considering that my judgment is based on what we use to have here, if for one reason or the other you won't like to teach again and I already include ur name pls notify me too.... No offence will be taken... Service done out of free will is the only thing that attracts God's blessing....and withdrawing doesnt meant u should come in to say hi to us....

all una peepers: last rule
13. I go they copy una name as I dey catch una... that God for NLs "viewing this topic" feature

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
bimbam:

I volunteer to teach spiral rope, if it has not been done already...

God bless ma'am. noted.
More Volunteers

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.