Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628676 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
chinamims:

Does ur 2 yrs baby post in social media, open a thread, and have a Facebook. She even had the sense to use a teddy bear on her fbk profile pic?
I have a strong feeling that she is not 10years,she is fake
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Well, either 10 or whatever na she sabi. I think this thread is free to all except we want to rename it.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lol make una take am easy na.she only wantts to b inspired by our principal.she myt nt mean any harm.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Smartbaby(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Actually am dissapointd by u aunties honestly am 18 bt d day i want 2 post my welcome message i mxtakenly post 10 den am afraid 2 tel u am 18 bt since the owner of dis thread banned me i tink beading is partiality GOOD BYE AUNTIES
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
Smart baby na wa oh, ur own is howsome nt even somehow. U made a mistake y did u continue living on it, u were quick 2 depart wen u were 'caught'. Hmmm dis one hard oh bring d holy plank 4 trashing out d lying spirit. lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello my People. How una dey? Mk una no vex 4 my long vacation. Shey una chop plenty rice and turkey 4 parry dis wkend?

Prnicipal, how nau? I dey troway salute. Abeg catch am o.

@MaryamTanya, abeg upload pix o b4 dat bone go chuk person 4 hand. E no fit chuk me sha o. grin

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abahbee(f): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
onose01: Hello my People. How una dey? Mk una no vex 4 my long vacation. Shey una chop plenty rice and turkey 4 parry dis wkend?

@MaryamTanya, abeg upload pix o b4 dat bone go chuk person 4 hand. E no fit chuk me sha o. grin
Iya Ibeji,our Award winning Encourager and motivator,i personally miss u.how body Na?hope our great nations are kicking?
@MaryamTanya,pls come and complete the good work u av started.abeg.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MaryamTanya(f): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
I hope this uploads

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MaryamTanya(f): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
the first one is the first step.
Step 2

1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Smartbaby: Actually am dissapointd by u aunties honestly am 18 bt d day i want 2 post my welcome message i mxtakenly post 10 den am afraid 2 tel u am 18 bt since the owner of dis thread banned me i tink beading is partiality GOOD BYE AUNTIES
If it is true that you mistakenly said 10 instead of 18,why did'nt you correct yourself,i can remember that someone asked you if you are truly 10,but you did'nt deny it you said yes but that you just have the talent.so if it was still a mistake then why did'nt use that opportunity and correct yourself??this place is meant for honest people,so if you think that you are dissapointed in us then i am MORE and MORE DISSAPOINTED in you too.and i wo'nt pity you for being banned from here.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
onose01: Hello my People. How una dey? Mk una no vex 4 my long vacation. Shey una chop plenty rice and turkey 4 parry dis wkend?

Me i chop rice for parry yesterday ogrin. how are you doing ma?
Maryam tanya,weldone ma,i'm feeling you oo.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thebeadslady: Chinamims,Thank you very much for exposing her.
I never beleived her when i saw her first post,but i did'nt want to come up with my feelings because i dont have any proof against her.
i dont know the reason why i was having negative feeling about her,but i was'nt kind of happy when she said she is ten years old,i was thinking that if she is truly a kid,she might be teaching everything we do here to her families and friends in school for free,i would have said something about it,but i dont want to judge her quickly and start getting paranoid about her,thank God she is now exposed.
i'm wondering if there's anything that can be done so that she wont be seeing our posts here anymore,maybe by blocking her.but i dont know how it works here.
there's no offence in teaching whoever she chooses to teach... after all the thread is free.. I'm only concern n disappointed about d age issue which has now been clarified. let's leave it at that and move on
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Smartbaby: Actually am dissapointd by u aunties honestly am 18 bt d day i want 2 post my welcome message i mxtakenly post 10 den am afraid 2 tel u am 18 bt since the owner of dis thread banned me i tink beading is partiality GOOD BYE AUNTIES
n when and how did I banned u? the thread is free to all, u stay or leave is ur choice. smartbaby is just a moniker for someone already on this thread.
Enough on this issue pls let's continue our work @maryamtanya

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abahbee:
Iya Ibeji,our Award winning Encourager and motivator,i personally miss u.how body Na?hope our great nations are kicking?
@MaryamTanya,pls come and complete the good work u av started.abeg.
Body dey fine o. The nations kicking wella. Thank u dear.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thebeadslady: Me i chop rice for parry yesterday ogrin. how are you doing ma?
Maryam tanya,weldone ma,i'm feeling you oo.
Am doing fine my sist. Hope u'r gud too. Abeg nxt time let d rice reach my side o.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
TOYNEX: there's no offence in teaching whoever she chooses to teach... after all the thread is free.. I'm only concern n disappointed about d age issue which has now been clarified. let's leave it at that and move on
All right ma'am,i was just pissed about the lying part ni jare.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
MaryamTanya: the first one is the first step.
Step 2
I've been able to do this so far

1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
onose01:
Am doing fine my sist. Hope u'r gud too. Abeg nxt time let d rice reach my side o.
wt dat ur big belle, and all d belle full inside, u still dey chop?
lolz
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2014
TOYNEX: wt dat ur big belle, and all d belle full inside, u still dey chop?
lolz
Derris God o. Mk I no chop again?
I dey eat like super dee diz days o.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tfashion(f): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Please, can u teach me how do stiched square open right angle bead?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tfashion(f): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
bimbam:

Here are the directions for Abuja Connection

what about the curve type? Pls
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tfashion,i did'nt see any message
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tfashion: Please, can u teach me how do stiched square open right angle bead?

Check d other thread, for that.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Mosjentle(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
yall fall my hand o concerning this 10yr old f a thing,,last i checked maam toynex thread was named "Learn Bead Making And Wire
Work Jewelry For Free Here" so.i tnk anybdy shld be able to learn and share,,i av 8yrs old stdents,boys n gurls,even 6yrsold dh are able to do sm f d very difficult beading and wireworks design ever,AGe doesnt matter,its one's substance dt matters.,if she lies HOw does it affect anyone??will t kill u?no?f shez lied,her conscience will deal wt her,,n shez she says its a typo,simple..lets stop wit d prejudice!.#kudos to everyone,keep d gd work goin.onose how body,,maam Toynex.i see you!..
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tfashion(f): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks have seen it. Can u please explain how to do abuja connection (curve type) I knw d straight one.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tfashion(f): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thebeadslady: Tfashion,i did'nt see any message
can u pls explain how to do abuja connection (curve type)?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls lets submit now.... and if u don't understand feel free to ask ur questions
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
MaryamTanya: the first one is the first step.
Step 2
thanks ma but it not clear
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
i mean d pix ma pls can u sent it one by one thanks ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tfashion(f): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2014
@ TOYNEX, can u please explaiin how to do abuja connection (curve type).

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Tfashion: @ TOYNEX, can u please explaiin how to do abuja connection (curve type).
This thread is not for answering questions like this, Principal has given d book of Moses, lol. Ask this on the other thread and be sure to gat a quick answer there. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Habeebatolanike(f): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2014
onose01:
Derris God o. Mk I no chop again?
I dey eat like super dee diz days o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.