Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628493 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
GLORY be to GOD. congratulations onose1. emmmm as d register for d present omogwo done full with my principals and seniors
, i hereby subscribe for d oda twin omogwo from today. lol. MAY D GRACE AND FAVOUR OF THE ALMIGHTY ONE BE WITH U AND UR EVER INCREASING FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Consy11:
CONGRATS ONOSE! WELCOME BABY BOY; UR ARRIVAL SHAL BRING FORTH GUD TIDINGS IN DE FAMILY. U HV OPEN DE GATE FOR UR ONCOMING SIBLINGS. REJOICE AND REMAIN BLESSED! I CALL U "FAITHFUL" Preparing for my omugwo oooo!
If outstandindjk hook u for corner, I no dey ooooo....Lols
make u sef do con give us another baby ooo...
Chifruitful, me I dey register for ur own omugo in advance before another person go con chance me... U must give us baby dis year too...
I dey try observe who must born again dis year...Lols

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
FruitfulSparkles:
GLORY be to GOD. congratulations onose1. emmmm as d register for d present omogwo done full with my principals and seniors
, i hereby subscribe for d oda twin omogwo from today. lol. MAY D GRACE AND FAVOUR OF THE ALMIGHTY ONE BE WITH U AND UR EVER INCREASING FAMILY
I like ur style joor ... u no wan compete...
Register approved for 2017
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by oluafam: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm sooo happy for you onose. may the good Lord guide, guard, bless and protect him. Amen. Seriously waiting for birth story (e too dey sweet me), i.e if our oga @ the top approves @toynex.
afamgod
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Lanria: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Congratx n may God bless d baby
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Congratulations@onose1. May He be a source of joy to you and yours.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Omorr: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Congratz. God bless d baby nd d family
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Wow! What a great news! Happy for you. Blessed are u and ur household.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chifruitful(f): 4:15am On Mar 01, 2015
TOYNEX:

Chifruitful, me I dey register for ur own omugo in advance before another person go con chance me... U must give us baby dis year too...
amen ma. Just get ready oooo cos na one full year u go stay for omugo oooooooooooo. Am so excited for ur coming to omugo. Tnx
@all...happy new month pals. I love u all.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Just checking into naira land now. Congratulations onose. The joy of celebration will never cease on this thread in Jesus name. And those that are waiting for a joy like this, though it may tarry but will definitely come to you in 2015 by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abahbee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Congratulations!Joy and gladness shall never depart from your home.God bless you our award-winning encourager Onose1 and ur baby.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
hello everyone,toynex ,all the teachers good afternoon.....have been following for a long time but havnt began practicing due to time,but now i want to begin ao can u please give me a list of all i would need for bead making and the wire works,so i will be able to get them this week in the markwt before i resume school back,and be able to practise.....thank you very much
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bavasoney: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wooooooooiw ds s grt news ooii congratulations ma d good Lord keep u both
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
hello everyone,toynex ,all the teachers good afternoon.....have been following for a long time but havnt began practicing due to time,but now i want to begin ao can u please give me a list of all i would need for bead making and the wire works,so i will be able to get them this week in the markwt before i resume school back,and be able to practise.....thank you very much
Waooo,u are welcom to our mist,u knw wat for anytin u need as per beads and wire works is here all u need is to tk ur tym n read from page 1 downward n u are der.just simple.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by zainmum: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
big congrats to you, onose1. Thank God for a safe delivery. God bless ur home.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
madam Onose sends her regards to d house... she said there re more rooms for everyone coming for omugwo and that it shall be on first come first serve basis... so make una dey pack una load.....
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE IN DA HOUSE
THIS MONTH OF MARCH WILL SURELY MARCH US FORWARD IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Enjoy d remaining few hours in d weekend break. class resumes tomorrow.
If anyone has a question on d on d ongoing lecture pls prepare against tomorrow. Tx

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
chifruitful:
amen ma. Just get ready oooo cos na one full year u go stay for omugo oooooooooooo. Am so excited for ur coming to omugo. Tnx
@all...happy new month pals. I love u all.
Yes oooo my omugwo approved without rival.
#Dancing mode activated
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Ekaok(f): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Congrats madam onose.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abdeo: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Congratulations madam onose, many more to come .
Happy New month dearies
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abdeo: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
houseofjoy:
iv bn trying to upload, its not just working. I will try more. But ask me where is not clear.
Mai lecturer dis beads has d funny shape, re dey stringed together or is a kind of bead?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Ema01: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello everyone. Congrats to Madam Onose, this is the beginning of greater blessing. To all our able lecturers in the house, kudos to you and may God Almighty increase you in knowledge and expand your coast. I've been a peeper for a long time now and I hope to be forgiven for that.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2015
Congrats to Mummy Onose
May the shouts and songs of joy never depart from her household
May God bless the baby and he will always be a source of joy to his parents.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
TOYNEX:

@ Toynex, let it begin with you now

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Loveti(f): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congrat mummy onose1 so hapi for u, may God bless ur family
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by temmyben(f): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congrats mummy onose
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bukolabello58(f): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congrat mrs onose more of dis in ur family
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by tunbebes(f): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Congrats to you madam Onose ,Jehovah is great. I can't wait to call u tomorrow mrng. So happy for you. ma d
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cyntex2: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Wow! Great news indeed! Mummy onose Congratulations! May the joy of the Lord continuely be your potion! Thank God for a safe delivery. Baby Boy! Welcome!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by comfy16(f): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
congrats madam onose
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Consy11(f): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
TOYNEX:

Yes o. no worry Princy, babies are on de way, expect dem Dis year in plentiful form. I queue in by faith, I mustn't be left alone o. Onose1 has opened de door, and all of us that r believing God for de 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or even the 5th issue, from now till de next 9 months, we must testify too, In Jesus Name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
TOYNEX:

I like ur style joor ... u no wan compete...
Register approved for 2017
lol. onose take diary write am oh.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
phunmykay:

Waooo,u are welcom to our mist,u knw wat for anytin u need as per beads and wire works is here all u need is to tk ur tym n read from page 1 downward n u are der.just simple.
thank you very much,gone through the pages and i have actually found myself as being part of this even without begining yet.....written the list......thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.