Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau (2548 Views)

1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd) / Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Codedrock(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2013
Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau, said in a video released yesterday that he led an October 24 attack in which 35 people found in military uniforms were killed in Damaturu, the Yobe state capital..
“Look at what happened in Damaturu,” the head of the Islamist group said in the video obtained by French News Agency (AFP) through the same intermediary as previous clips.
“Since we killed them with our hands — in fact I was the commander of the operation — so, you cannot say I’m making conjecture,” he said.
The authenticity of the video clip — in which Shekau spoke for about 11 minutes in Arabic, Hausa and Kanuri — could not be independently confirmed.
“This is a brief message to the world. We carried out the Damaturu attacks with Allah’s help, with Allah’s might, with Allah’s glory and with victory from Allah, the Creator,” he said.
The video was titled “Battle of Damaturu” in Arabic.
Thirty-five bodies in military uniform were brought to a morgue after a coordinated assault by Boko Haram targeting the security forces, a hospital source had said.
The attack in Damaturu was the first significant raid in a major urban centre in several weeks by the insurgent group waging a four-year Islamist uprising.
Police and residents said large numbers of Boko Haram fighters, some in vehicles and some on foot, stormed Damaturu after dark.
Armed with guns and explosives, they attacked and torched four police buildings, sparking a fierce, hours-long gun battle with the security forces.
Contacted by AFP on October 28, Yobe state military spokesman Capt Lazarus Eli, did not deny reports that dozens of soldiers were killed during the clash.
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/11/i-led-attacks-in-yobe-and-we-killed-35.html?m=1
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Usen9c(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2013
Tanks
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by anochuks08(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2013
I thought this guy is dead
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by raytony: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2013
[b][/b]Lobatan
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by raytony: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg make una teach me how to make my comment bold. I be learner.
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by wasak(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2013
May Allah punish you for killing innocent people!!!
you'll surely be exposed someday... u arent practicing Islam...U are practicing ur own ignorance. Bastard
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by demelza: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2013
This man obviously has more than the proverbial nine lives. undecided
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by raytony: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Nonso23: Isn't Shekau supposed to be dead?
Him don resurrect. Na him be islam version of Lazarus. Bloody incompetent military.
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Tuntheycr7: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2013
So that son of a gun neva die
His days are numbered. Anyway
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2013
Where is the video?

No video means it didn't happen.
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by adezjamz(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Politics coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by malele(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2013
With all these issues, some fools will think dividing 9ja is a bad idea.
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by adezjamz(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2013
raytony: Him don resurrect. Na him be islam version of Lazarus. Bloody incompetent military.
don't b so ignorant in an informative world of today. Has he(shekau) claimed to b a muslim? Abi d whole thing na religious issue? Abeg use ur brain na....

1 Like

Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Articul8(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Now we dnt even knw Wα̲̅†̥ to bliv. After JTF claimed to av killed. Dis guy,he's coming out to blab. I dnt knw why our military does nt employ grand strategy.They mak open every of dia plans even bfor dey execute it. Moreso,wen dey finish an operation,dey still com all out to tell us hw many BH ppl dey killed. Do dey tink dose ones will b apy wit such? Frm my own lil experience,d military is supposed to keep everytin secret until it all over. If only America made knwn dia plans to capture Osama,wld dey av succeeded?

1 Like

Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by raytony: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2013
adezjamz: don't b so ignorant in an informative world of today. Has he(shekau) claimed to b a muslim? Abi d whole thing na religious issue? Abeg use ur brain na....
. You get brain? The Allah wey him dey call shey na christians dey worship am? Abi his counterparts dem wey dey Pakistan, Afghanistan etc na wetin all of them be?

4 Likes

Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Ahasco(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2013
I believe shekau is dead, whoever is representing him will also die like him.
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2013
Allah is indeed a lucky and merciful deity. He got foot soldiers fighting for him on earth,what a wonderful achievement.

1 Like

Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by gbadexy(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2013
I wonder how any sane person can take delight in killing innocent people and attribute it to the creator's wish.
It would seem there is a grand plot to destroy Islam and religion extremists are doing a fine job of it across the world and the so called custodian of the faith are doing much to counter it.
I doubt if there truly are new converts to Islam now.
Spending money on missionary and humanitarian work instead of weapons and killing would have significantly spread islam.
I'm a bit skeptical about this news until I see the video link.

1 Like

Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by ebukaOtika(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2013
wasak: May Allah punish you for killing innocent people!!!
you'll surely be exposed someday... u arent practicing Islam...U are practicing ur own ignorance. Bastard
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by ebukaOtika(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2013
wasak: May Allah punish you for killing innocent people!!!

But He is A MUSLIM NA ...... No be so ?
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Capnd143(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2013
Smh for those that are calling the military incompetent, ya all doing exatcly what the "imposter shekau" wants ya all to do; doubt the competence and credibility of the military campaign and subsequently ask it to be called off. Tons of video evidence proves the imposter is not shekau, he has a more square face, doesnt chew chewing stick which is shekau signature action, the imposter challanges western powers frequently like Us,france,isreal which is unlike shekau, the imposter while recording the video is intensely nervous and in a shaky mood unlike shekau, pictorial evidence prooves further that the imposter have more spiky beards than shekau and puts his face down during the video shooting which suggest he was trying to avoid a clear camera shot, use your brains o yee nairalanders for shekau the presecutor of the brethen is dead and buried..
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by wasak(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2013
ebuka Otika:

But He is A MUSLIM NA ...... No be so ?
I'm a Muslim too how many have I killed? or I don't know my religion?
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by mike404(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2013
chidindufrank: Allah is indeed a lucky and merciful deity. He got foot soldiers fighting for him on earth,what a wonderful achievement.
grincheesygrincheesy
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by mike404(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2013
wasak:
I'm a Muslim too how many have I killed? or I don't know my religion?
YOU KNOW NADA ABOUT YOUR RELIGION
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by mike404(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2013
This is a brief message to the world. We carried out
the Damaturu attacks with Allah’s help, with Allah’s
might, with Allah’s glory and with victory from Allah, the
Creator,”
NOW MY QUESTION IS. WHO IS ALLAH
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Psylas(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2013
Boko haram are freedom fighters! Allahu akber!!!
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by IamDrock(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Psylas: Boko haram are freedom fighters! Allahu akber!!!
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Codedrock(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Psylas: Boko haram are freedom fighters! Allahu akber!!!
ODE!!!
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by wasak(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2013
mike404: YOU KNOW NADA ABOUT YOUR RELIGION
grin kindly teach me!
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by israel007: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2013
well, well done. go and marry your imaginary virgins
Re: I Led The Attacks In Yobe, And We Killed 35 People - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by slap1(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2013
It's nothing new.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Niger-delta Primary School Pupils In 1952 / Nigerian Artist Releases "Sai Buhari" Song / Why Tinubu Is Scared Of Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.