Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout (32417 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Nigerians Now Hugging Transformers In Protest Of Blackout(pics) / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Everytime Afam!

Seun please release him so he can focus on his NEPA work
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Chibby90: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Eclipse of the week !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by skyscraperTM(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2013
In my area we have not had power for over 3month so this news is inconsequential to me.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by plainmirror(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2013
Generator nko
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by sanandreas(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2013
400mw to affect a whole nation. Smhw

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by 190: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2013
1 plot of land space for sale here grin grin

contact me for this space
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by jennyfire007(f): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Naija wnt notice self....we are use 2 it...se as de are announcing it as if there use 2 be sterady lite b4
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Femistico(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2013
shey e no go pass dat one week sha? make u carry go
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by nerodenero: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2013
We love giving excuses for our failure.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by sladen(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2013
Na today
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by austinepreshyus(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2013
Ruq: One week and you're telling us, i feel honoured mtcheeeww.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by lakunle1love(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2013
If animals and insects were on Facebook, we'll
be having posts and comments like......
1. MOSQUITO WALL POST:
Finally PHCN don off light, blood sucking things.
COMMENTS:
(a) Bleep up, dey don on gen for my end.
(b) Abeg bros which area you dey? My people
don fleet house.
2. DOG WALL POST:
Na wa oh..... I never even stay reach 5mins, all
these Calabar people don dey eye me. *Ghost
mode activated, them no go see me* escaping
things on my mind.
COMMENTS: My neighbour na calabar too. The
man eyes no good for where dogs dey... I go
bite am soo.
3. RAT WALL POST:
Omo na die I dey oh..... No food for my master
kitchen. Na ehm books go hear am nah. Ehn
think say I come ehm house to watch tv abi?
COMMENT: Your master stingy, disown am jor.
4. CHICKEN WALL POST:
On the 1st of Dec. I'll be travelling for one
month, if you need my attention, enter bush I
no fit shout. All these xtians no be em at all.
COMMENT: No be only you oh, I dey migrate
too.
5. HE-GOAT WALL POST:
Heat mood activated, any she-goat online for
se'x chat?
COMMENTS:
(a) She-goat. @He-goat you're a capital BIG fool.
(b) He-goat. @She-goat, pretender, as if you no
dey feel Hot. Carry your smelling backside
comot for post jor.
6. COCK WALL POST:
All these hen go dey run like say dey no wan do.
But if you catch them, dem go bend quickly, set
for doggy style.
COMMENT: Your own better nah, you dey catch
them. The ones for my area na fast and furious.
I don pursue tire....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by buccal(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2013
jennyfire007: Naija wnt notice self....we are use 2 it...se as de are announcing it as if there use 2 be sterady lite b4
lord of mercy.I just blacked out
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Thankgod15: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Na wa o..am a nairalander.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by sleazy5(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2013
ceo4eva:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/blackout-nigerians-experience-week-darkness/

bros abeg calm down with this is d longest period of blackout nigerians will ever experienc! I have been in blackout for 2months now...when power was restored, i still cannot distinguish betweeen when power is restored and blackout.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Ochhie(f): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2013
No big deal! I've grown wit the system.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by justjentle(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2013
******** just send me a mail
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by rammytt(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2013
Phcn has promised total eclipse for those u wey no see am yesterday...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2013
What stupid blackout Is it different from the ones I've been experiencing for the past 10 years? #iJoshy
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Swagztv(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmm, 4rm 1 week 2 1month,na sa ASUU tek begin, lyk say na new tin, infact if una lyk mek una join ASUU 4 strike,abeg mek me go service my generator jor
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nigroebere: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2013
Am used 2 it, so still dancing skelewu
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Beaf1: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2013
This is a great honour to us Nigerians. Do the estwhile NEPA/PHCN care to inform us whenever they plan to undertake these maintenance work? Besides, One Week blackout is a normal occurence, this one will not have any effect whatsoever.

In my home I ONLY need PHCN to power my Air Conditioner and Electric kettle. Aside those, if they like let them pack up. cheesy Renewable Energy Things
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by nairacodedcom(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2013
If the maintenance will result in a better and more stable power supply, then its welcome. Business can't run well without power.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Muzikluva(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Dannylux: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2013
we don hear undecided
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Richyflair: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Us weh no get money 4 fuel weh we go put 4 GEN nko?.dis people wan put me 4 blackout true true oh.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by IAMBREEZY: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2013
and who cares about PHCN.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Muzikluva(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Dahslim(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2013
We dey black-house abi na out sef since last 3months, so no be news 4 ma side...... Audu!! Gimme shayii make I drink.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Isaacpyo04(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2013
kekakuz: i never get light since last year
Where u dey live? cos light dey for osogbo like "23/7"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fascinating Picture Of A Pdp Office Somewhere In Taraba State. / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Lagos Apc’s House Begins Gaining Order As Fashola, Oki Join Unity Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.