Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors (23904 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Jonathan Meets Buhari In Closed Door Meeting In Abuja ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by creativemusic: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
what happennnnnnnnnn...........ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Longeria(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
GREEDY SEVEN =G7
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by xandy84: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
I love it bro.. You took it from my mouth.. Mumu boy

baron2000:

This day and age. Some people still find time to become endemically daft.
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
I'm surprise that the police did not attempt to disrupt the meeting at Obj's villa.

'Then GEJ's carpenter will use his teeth to remove nails'
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by pet7: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
what are they discussing to destroy nigeria more
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by nickxtra(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abariwiseman: All of you will perish together with OBJ in Ota farm
Are you a normal human being and do you have older ones in your family? Some one like you can kill. Mcheeeew!
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by frankyychiji(f): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wetin these looser dey constitute nuisance up and down for abeg? What could OBJ be possibly telling Atiku's boys? Or is Atiku on his own once again? The same OBJ that stole Amaechi's mandate and gave it to Celestine Omehia. These boys are lost in the wilderness hence they are just wondering around!
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by lovat(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
The G7 governors need to take a critical look on their selves and understand that Nigerians are not fooled by their antics of fighting for our good cos we know that they are all loosers who couldn't develop their states but take every oppourtunity to massage their selfish political ego.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by dcitizen1: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ the rebellious group 7 went to obj to seek inspiration and guidance on how to press home their demand. But what they have forgotten is the dynamics of nigerian politics and time. Obj has been dimystefied a long time ago and he is no longer relevant to nigeria politics of today. Take it or leave it. A good politician should have a full control of his base or region but obj has practically lost it becos of his sheer arroagncy, power tussle, highhandeness and greed. He is also an authoritative leader whose ideas, belief and leadership style is detrimental to our democractic growth and development.

Anybody who is still thinking that obj is still relevant to nigerian politics is not a good student of history. Powerful men comes and powerful men go. No empire last for ever and any monument dat is built for human pride will be razed to the ground. He should resign frm active politics now as an elderstatement bf he is thrown in the shadow of disgrace and embassrassment. He has outlived his purpose and he should be thanking God for spearing his life under the african pharoah of abacha of this world who almost sacrificed his head and that of his kinsmen for the lust of power.

Obj is an ingrate ruler who had ruled for uninterrupted 8years and want to become a liftime president bf his inordinate and selfseeking ambition was destroyed by ken himself. After his mughabe mentality was destroyed, he decided to become a step aside president by appointing a leader whose fitness and health are in doubt so dat he can remotely control the incument leader and his successor. His bid to control the president from otta farm failed woefully and he cunningly chided some rebellious and political neophyte among the pdp to challenge the authority of the president to destabilised him and wipe him into submission but gej maintain his stand against all odds. Obj antics and girmmick in politics are over now as the president leaders of the pdp have mastered his obsolete political intrigues and armed themselve with modern idea of 21st century politics. the time is now for obj to take an honourable bow out of nigerian politics for posterity to judge him right

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by DAMIGHT(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF!;
congratulations to all university
students, just about an hour ago
the ASUU chairman broke the
announcement, which is
considered a big one for all
university students. After calling
off the strike, the media went
ahead to ask if the federal
government has met the demands
of ASUU. Out of dismay,the ASUU
chairman shook his head and said
he was disappointed with the
media more than he his with the
FG, saying the media formed a
deaf ear to the strike, that an
average Nigerian does not know
that universities are on strike. He
condemned the media's lack of
publicity. After expressing his
anger he went ahead to say that
the Government is doing nothing
concerning our demands, even
after a closed door meeting with
the education minister where the
President said he has so many
issues to deal with now than to
start spending more money on
universities. After the meeting
however, the chairman of the
newly formed party ACP called
the chairman of ASUU to a
meeting with ACN, CPC, and the
AFGAN governor who promised
ASUU that they would give ear to
ASUU's demand and will do more-
one of which every student will
be given a bursary award which
is to cover 50% of every student
fee, that is, for spending 5 years
in the universities. 2 years fee
would be paid by FG, and every
student who graduates with first
class would stand a chance to do
their masters in canada, while
those with lower credit and pass
would continue their study in
South Africa and Ghana
respectively. Also, salary of VC's
would be increased by 90%. After
this meeting, the ASUU chairman
called off the strike asking all
students to resume at their
various schools on the first week
of June 2015, that about 2 years
time, of course after voting in
ACP. Its so sad that you sat
down and read all this poo, that
means you are as jobles.
Men, go find work. This strike
would last more than we thought.
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by frankyychiji(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
DAMIGHT: ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF!;
congratulations to all university
students, just about an hour ago
the ASUU chairman broke the
announcement, which is
considered a big one for all
university students. After calling
off the strike, the media went
ahead to ask if the federal
government has met the demands
of ASUU. Out of dismay,the ASUU
chairman shook his head and said
he was disappointed with the
media more than he his with the
FG, saying the media formed a
deaf ear to the strike, that an
average Nigerian does not know
that universities are on strike. He
condemned the media's lack of
publicity. After expressing his
anger he went ahead to say that
the Government is doing nothing
concerning our demands, even
after a closed door meeting with
the education minister where the
President said he has so many
issues to deal with now than to
start spending more money on
universities. After the meeting
however, the chairman of the
newly formed party ACP called
the chairman of ASUU to a
meeting with ACN, CPC, and the
AFGAN governor who promised
ASUU that they would give ear to
ASUU's demand and will do more-
one of which every student will
be given a bursary award which
is to cover 50% of every student
fee, that is, for spending 5 years
in the universities. 2 years fee
would be paid by FG, and every
student who graduates with first
class would stand a chance to do
their masters in canada, while
those with lower credit and pass
would continue their study in
South Africa and Ghana
respectively. Also, salary of VC's
would be increased by 90%. After
this meeting, the ASUU chairman
called off the strike asking all
students to resume at their
various schools on the first week
of June 2015, that about 2 years
time, of course after voting in
ACP. Its so sad that you sat
down and read all this poo, that
means you are as jobles.
Men, go find work. This strike
would last more than we thought.
A. Cheap shot at been funny.
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Dpeacemaker101: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
d citizen:
@ the rebellious group 7 went to obj to seek inspiration and guidance on how to press home their demand. But what they have forgotten is the dynamics of nigerian politics and time. Obj has been dimystefied a long time ago and he is no longer relevant to nigeria politics of today. Take it or leave it. A good politician should have a full control of his base or region but obj has practically lost it becos of his sheer arroagncy, power tussle, highhandeness and greed. He is also an authoritative leader whose ideas, belief and leadership style is detrimental to our democractic growth and development.

Anybody who is still thinking that obj is still relevant to nigerian politics is not a good student of history. Powerful men comes and powerful men go. No empire last for ever and any monument dat is built for human pride will be razed to the ground. He should resign frm active politics now as an elderstatement bf he is thrown in the shadow of disgrace and embassrassment. He has outlived his purpose and he should be thanking God for spearing his life under the african pharoah of abacha of this world who almost sacrificed his head and that of his kinsmen for the lust of power.

Obj is an ingrate ruler who had ruled for uninterrupted 8years and want to become a liftime president bf his inordinate and selfseeking ambition was destroyed by ken himself. After his mughabe mentality was destroyed, he decided to become a step aside president by appointing a leader whose fitness and health are in doubt so dat he can remotely control the incument leader and his successor. His bid to control the president from otta farm failed woefully and he cunningly chided some rebellious and political neophyte among the pdp to challenge the authority of the president to destabilised him and wipe him into submission but gej maintain his stand against all odds. Obj antics and girmmick in politics are over now as the president leaders of the pdp have mastered his obsolete political intrigues and armed themselve with modern idea of 21st century politics. the time is now for obj to take an honourable bow out of nigerian politics for posterity to judge him right
Well spoken
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by jmoore(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rebels! Confused folks, one leg in APC and the other in PDP.
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by kodilson: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
what has common man like me will benefit from these confused leaders? just make themselves more relevant in Nigerian politics.
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by MrMac10(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
Skyscraper u be idiot wetin concern ugly bitches with politics Take tyme
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by joesmith0112: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
this seasoned G7 governor hmmm, I don't really know what they are up to. Are they really serving their people or are they there just for this there so called selfish interest. my advice to their pple pls your legislator should file misconduct of public fund against them cos the money on transit on this fabricated right of theirs is becoming something else. I advice cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by skyscraperTM(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
aManFromMars:

Your mom didn't like this.
my mom is not on nairaland, DUH! grin
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Anniettieufia(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Any better or good thing should not continue to be done in a CLOSED- DOOR,

If it good for public consumption it should be done in the open .

Abeg o ,
Is prof. Woles Soyinka still in this country ? ..... ..... ..... ... ..... ..... ..... .....
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pedagogue: These G7 governors are on the verge of making the biggest mistake/sound judgment of their political career!

But will they be intelligent enough to take the right decision? That is an entirely different question.

MISTAKE
1. Resolve their issues with Mr. President and supporte his presidency.
*Believe me, in the event of GEJ returning as President, these governors would be hounded,hunted and killed politically.It is very unlikely
that GEJ will forget the embarrassments they caused him...
2. Think they can fight GEj by remaining in the PDP.
Oh, yes! This is an option. But can they fight and win a President that recently
hijacked the party structures in all the states of the federation? I honestly do not think so. The most important tool of political power in PDP
is the exco's at the state level. As things stand, GEJ has the majority. Thus, he can easily win the primaries.
3. Float another party!
This will only lead to instant political necrobiosis!

WISE
1. Continue to cause problems in PDP and join APC few months to 2015 elections
This tactics is called ' I must break your bone before I leave you ' grin
2. Hijack the PDP party structure from GEj ( through the help and support of PDP heavyweights like OBJ and IBB)
This is almost impossible though.

Away from my lengthy analysis, I do not believe the G7 governors have any utilitarian objective. Neither do I believe that PDP or APC have the interest of the masses at heart. But i verily believe that Nigeria can only experience 'change' at the federal level , if Another party is given another chance. For crying out loud, Nigeria is not a 1 party state.
Perhaps G7 is the much awaited Judas that will deliver Aso rock from the scourge of PDP...well, time will tell!!!
God bless you! That's exactly my Mind;Competition is essential in a Democracy. One Party holding Power for too long will only lead to insipidity and nonchalance in Government.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
baron2000:

This day and age. Some people still find time to become endemically daft.
yeee!
Oro o!
Ikunle o!

This is a knockout.
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by nairacodedcom(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Let's watch and see how this ends
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by JoBabs(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
lertee:
grin
grin

Lol... Guy u funny ooo! Beauty and Politics? E no match at all... E be like say u just created an account with Nairaland, cuz if not u go sabi ow to create a thread on ur desired topic... Nice observation though...
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by JoBabs(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
jmoore: Rebels! Confused folks, one leg in APC and the other in PDP.
lertee:
grin
grin

Lol... Guy u funny ooo! Beauty and Politics? E no match at all... E be like say u just created an account with Nairaland, cuz if not u go sabi ow to create a thread on ur desired topic... Nice observation though...
jmoore: Rebels! Confused folks, one leg in APC and the other in PDP.
lertee:
grin
grin

Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by juman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hiss.

Former head-of-state that didn't know how to make the country great as president. Big shame.

Shame on obj, shame on yoruba leaders, shame on yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Abojupupa: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
juman: Hiss.

Former head-of-state that didn't know how to make the country great as president. Big shame.

Shame on obj, shame on yoruba leaders, shame on yoruba people.
Your comments reveals so much about you and your background.
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Bome01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pedagogue: These G7 governors are on the verge of making the biggest mistake/sound judgment of their political career!

But will they be intelligent enough to take the right decision? That is an entirely different question.

MISTAKE
1. Resolve their issues with Mr. President and supporte his presidency.
*Believe me, in the event of GEJ returning as President, these governors would be hounded,hunted and killed politically.It is very unlikely
that GEJ will forget the embarrassments they caused him...
2. Think they can fight GEj by remaining in the PDP.
Oh, yes! This is an option. But can they fight and win a President that recently
hijacked the party structures in all the states of the federation? I honestly do not think so. The most important tool of political power in PDP
is the exco's at the state level. As things stand, GEJ has the majority. Thus, he can easily win the primaries.
3. Float another party!
This will only lead to instant political necrobiosis!

WISE
1. Continue to cause problems in PDP and join APC few months to 2015 elections
This tactics is called ' I must break your bone before I leave you ' grin
2. Hijack the PDP party structure from GEj ( through the help and support of PDP heavyweights like OBJ and IBB)
This is almost impossible though.

Away from my lengthy analysis, I do not believe the G7 governors have any utilitarian objective. Neither do I believe that PDP or APC have the interest of the masses at heart. But i verily believe that Nigeria can only experience 'change' at the federal level , if Another party is given another chance. For crying out loud, Nigeria is not a 1 party state.
Perhaps G7 is the much awaited Judas that will deliver Aso rock from the scourge of PDP...well, time will tell!!!
Brodaman! Seems like u know nothing abt politics. . . U think say politics na praise n worship? The best presidential candidate you have now remains GEJ regardless of his shortcomings! Better the devil you know than the devil you don't!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Bome01(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abariwiseman: All of you will perish together with OBJ in Ota farm
brodaman, all these curses don loose value like zimbabwean dollars!
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Bome01(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
israel007: G-7

P-1

They all don't mean well for Nigeria. God's judgement is coming heavily upon you.
Na so. . . Information minister!
Re: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors by Ijobaorun(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
extremelygolden: Politics - A game of uncertainty!

Exactly, no permanent friend or enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening / Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs / Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.